Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's play the "Have you ever..." game!

Comments

• OphiuchuserRulesOphiuchuserRules Posts: 93 Member
    a huge fire breaks out and you come back to the "Game Over" screen?

That's terrible! I'm speechless. The only words I could comfort you with is "At least it didn't happen to you in real life.".

Have you ever been really curious about what sims are talking about, wishing they could talk in your language instead of Simlish?
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Have you ever married a townie then looked up the nationality for that townie’s last name so you could give your children culturally appropriate first names? (Or am I the only one who’s that obsessive? LOL)
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
    Upon entering the Forgotten Hollow, have you felt really disappointed that there weren't that many lots there? (BTW, a player claimed that they planned to add a secret lot there but somehow canceled it.)
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Have you ever changed a Sim's name or clothing as punishment?

Don't you steal from me! cas.fulleditmode You, Thievy McStealer, will now wear a black and white striped shirt and prison-orange pants.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • BandakBandak Posts: 62 Member
    Have you ever worked so hard on killing one sim that you forgot to take care of the rest of his/her household, leaving them to their own devices? ("Why hasn't anyone fed the toddler while I tried to make his aunt die of hysteria?! You are soooo irresponsible!")
    Have you ever had your Sim die unexpectedly and, instead of quitting without saving, went to ridiculous lengths to bring them back in-game?
    4TJdLHA.png
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Have you ever killed off a sims parents before they become an adult just because you're bored?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Have you ever come up with deeply dramatic backstories for premade Sims that you'll never actually play out but it's absolutely canon in your game?
  • SimauraYTSimauraYT Posts: 1 New Member
    Have you ever spent hours.....maybe days building the perfect house and then realised you had forgotten to put a mailbox back on the lot!!!!!
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Have you ever... Built a bathroom for you sims and wonder why they keep wetting themselves and then you realize there's no door?
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    Have you ever thought twice about having children in real life based on how much work sim toddlers are?
    edited August 2019
    Have you ever chosen a child/teen as your Sim's future spouse and moved them in so you could control their traits/skills as they grow up?
    4TJdLHA.png
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited August 2019
    Have you ever been so thrilled with a Sim that you want to breed them like a prize poodle to every other opposite-sex Sim in the world to see what all the varieties of their offspring will be like?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    Have you ever started a Rags to Riches challenge for your sims then gave up and used the money cheat?
    Have you ever had a sim that is fully clothed change into their underwear for no reason and just carry on as if nothing unusual is happening?

(Me--Malcolm Landgraab at a party at his house while I wasn't controlling him. He disappeared, came back in his undies, and just kept talking to the guests. He later showed up at a wedding, still in his underwear, and ruined my wedding screenshots.)
    edited August 2019
    (I want to make this thread look neat, so forgive me for using spoiler.)
    @QueenofMyshuno
    There is an option "ask to see outfit" in friendly social, the targeted sims will change into the category you want to see. They'll keep the selected outfit until the situation needs them to change to required ones like swimming, sleeping.

As for why your Malcolm Landgraab dressed in underwear for no reason, I soft of encountered a similar, but worse experience! The pre-made celebrity Kayla Flemming invited my sims to a charity event. When my sims arrived, she stood there without any cloth! I asked her to dress in formal, she did the change outfit action but still in nude. She ruined it all! (Imagine how much money she could raise by doing so! LOL! We don't have to go in this extreme way. right? Even if it's for good!) Then I went to CAS, finding out her formal outfit was nude! I decided to check all the NPC, it turned out there were half-naked ones in my game. And they all had something to do with my CC. Once disabling the random CC for NPC, I've never seen any naked sims anymore. Remember if you remove or disable a CC, those NPC who had dressed that will lose that part of clothes. You have to dress them "yourself"! Otherwise, the missing part will become nude.

I should remind players that once a sim age up, he/she outfit will change into another different "age" category, which means it's a big change. Malcolm Landgraab is a teen in the beginning, once he ages up to YA, his outfit might glitch, resulting in some weird outfit if the game doesn't do it right. Anyway, just use CAS to change NPCs' outfits, they don't know how to dress unless you do it for them.

Have you felt really annoyed that a certain NPC keeps showing up as if he/she follows your sims? (Come on! You again! Are you following me? I just saw you in the park! Why are you everywhere? You're not even a stan!)
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Have you ever killed your makeup artist for always getting your hair and makeup done wrong?
    Have you ever used cas.fulleditmode to break into an NPC right frikken now to give them a makeover?

No, I will not wait to make you prettier. Your presence offends me!
    4TJdLHA.png
    edited August 2019
    Have you ever been angry/disappointed/frustrated because children somehow didn't look like their parents?
    Post edited by OphiuchuserRules on
  • GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    Have you ever gone to a restaurant (ts4) while it was raining and they seated you outside?
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Have you ever locked the toddlers and a caregiver in the basement with everything they could possibly want/need and watched to see if they can survive? I usually take good care of the children but Vlad has ... things going on...
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Have you ever created a Sim or a family just for a build playtest and then ended up playing with that Sim/family for ages despite already having a bunch of other played Sims and families?