Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Talent On the Gallery is Amazing *Builder Love* Thread

EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
note: This is a post for me to share gratitude for the immensely
talented builders on the gallery. I want to keep this post positive.
If you use the gallery and would also like to share thanks, go ahead.

Honestly I feel so grateful for some of the creators on the gallery. There are a few whose creations are like Art <3 . I place their lots in my game and I am in so in awe of their skill level and the amount of detail their builds have :o . It might sound dramatic, but its true, I become overwhelmed by the beauty <3 . The landscaping, the intimate backyard spaces, the interior decorating o:) :-) The public community lots are also created with love. I honestly could shed a tear! They make my game so gorgeous! I filled up all the worlds with my favorite content from the gallery! <3 And now I can just jump into my game and enjoy my sims! It's amazing! Thank you.
"Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
Post edited by EnjoyfulSimmer on

Comments

• EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    I'm so bad at building but am getting better than just square box houses, LOL and that's because I've learned a lot from the gallery and the talented builders who post their work and share it with us. Also, 99.9% of the time, I can find exactly what I'm looking for at any given time.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 872 Member
    It's always nice to read this! As a builder who rarely plays the game, your words make me want to continue building! You many never see my creations but who knows, maybe one thing I create will make it into your game one day!
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I agree, I wish I had some of their talent, my favourite is @Tiki5872 , she makes the most beautiful lots both residential and community <3
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Yes! More appreciation for the building community! I rely on them so much for my games because my style is very fantastical and I just have no building instinct of my own, but there are a lot of incredibly talented and artistic people on the gallery. Some of the builds I've found are so above and beyond expectations and I'm deeply grateful to all those who share their work with the rest of the community. Seriously guys, I can't thank you enough. <3
    #Team Occult
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    It's always nice to read this! As a builder who rarely plays the game, your words make me want to continue building! You many never see my creations but who knows, maybe one thing I create will make it into your game one day!

That is so kind! Thanks! I want to let you guys know I love your work, because it always mattered when people would say it to me about my builds! :)<3 To be honest, i have built several houses and gotten a decent amount of downloads on the gallery.I've 600 or so followers and Ive been maxis faved several times before. But I still dont consider myself a serious builder....not really. My skill is rather average compared to the best of the best on the gallery! :) And you know, I LOVE that those other creators like you enjoy sharing <3@Lizzychicago
    edited January 2019
    edit: Back to update the builders I like . I like 96LangerLui, Kimmsterr, Marjia, And will update with more names soon!
    Post edited by EnjoyfulSimmer on
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I build but my lots don’t come out as stunning as some others I’ve seen. Hopefully I’ll get better with time!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    What an awesome thread :smile: I do build, and have learned so much from those in the gallery that I admire! If I had to pick my favorite it would have to be @Schnuck her builds are pure art, and we started building around the same time...she skyrocket though lol!! @Marjia was the first builder I was in awe over, I remember looking at her catalog only wishing I could build half as good as her. There are so many wonderful builders it is hard to mention them all.
    edited January 2019
    AriaMad2 wrote: »
    I build but my lots don’t come out as stunning as some others I’ve seen. Hopefully I’ll get better with time!

I don't really see mine ever being quite as super stunning. The things that make me go "oooh" and "ahhh" actually take quite a lot of detail/time. Im more of a live mode player, so it doesn't bother me at all! i just really enjoy using their builds! My sims have everything now! Restaurants, bars, parks, you name it! @AriaMad2 Oh and you will get better, I did. I used to be terrible! :D
    brenleedee wrote: »
    What an awesome thread :smile: I do build, and have learned so much from those in the gallery that I admire! If I had to pick my favorite it would have to be @Schnuck her builds are pure art, and we started building around the same time...she skyrocket though lol!! @Marjia was the first builder I was in awe over, I remember looking at her catalog only wishing I could build half as good as her. There are so many wonderful builders it is hard to mention them all.

Yes @Marjia is really good! I really enjoy her builds and I am following her. I also support the fairplay effort! :)@brenleedee I actually downloaded a starter home of yours today! Lol
  • brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member

Yes @Marjia is really good! I really enjoy her builds and I am following her. I also support the fairplay effort! :)@brenleedee I actually downloaded a starter home of yours today! Lol

Awww that is awesome thank you for downloading it, I just put one out tonight not sure if that was the one. Yes, the fairplay effort is a great cause, hoping with the amount of Simmers supporting this effort that it will make a change ♥

• SchnuckSchnuck Posts: 20 Member

@brenleedee Awww thank you so much! This is a wonderful post recognizing the gallery builders; there is truly an amazing amount of talent in the gallery. And another BIG thank you to those supporting our fairplay cause.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I've seen some gorgeous stuff too. For me it's the use of wallpaper/flooring/color.. and even the placement of objects in functional and pleasing way that I can't come close to matching.
    egTcBMc.png
  • MarjiaMarjia Posts: 363 Member
    I'm so flattered by comments here. I like offbeat builders too. Follyfoot and Rabooski are really creative. Thanks to all who support #creators4fairplay.
    *bump* since there is a thread about gallery vs building. i love making sims. and playing in live mode. im decent at building but prefer the gallery! :)<3 Building is tedious.

I follow like 30 (amazingly talented) builders on the gallery.
  • GorgeoiousGorgeoious Posts: 118 Member
    I agree there are some amazingly talented builders. Thanks for sharing.
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I know. They put my builds to shame. Thank you builders!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    I truly appreciate people who can build. I can't build at all, it's basically like rocket science for me. Gallery is so helpful.
    Special thanks to builders who playtest their builds. <3