Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So i have an awesome idea for a game pack

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if your sim had superpowers itd be like super awesome. They could be like Ladybug or Cat Noir. They could even be a super villian like Harley Quinn or the Joker. Meh criticise me all you want it'd still be super truckin' awesome.

Comments

• MaxieMixMaxieMix Posts: 194 Member
    Think about it the sims could like keep the community safe without getting a job. The police could totally have a break and there could be quests you could do.

Or like put it in another game either way itd be super cool

• AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Not that I disagree with your idea, but it sounds as if you're a bit out of the loop. Despite it not being official content, there is a mod that adds in superheroes and villians to the game and there was a survey in the past that talked about a superhero themed pack. Since we know TS4 is likely going to be sticking around for quite a bit longer, it'll probably come to fruition.
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member

You'd better post your ideas in the Sims 4 Ideas Corner.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    @MaxieMix I didn't know the above comments either so you have had a "great minds think alike moment" :)
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, went ahead and moved this to the ideas corner 😄
  • jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    edited August 2019
    I was literally just thinking about a superhero game pack. We do have the Llama Sim costume from a few packs like Spooky Day, City Living, and maybe Get Famous as well. BUT that’s not enough for me!

Luckily with all these Marvel movies, it’s clear that superheroes are a huge part of the current zeitgeist, and the sims (and Sims 4 especially) seems to make many references to pop culture.

I think if we’re able to make superhero or villain sims in CAS in the future, they will be treated like occult. The “occult form” would be the hero form. So while mermaids have the need to hydrate, and vampires have a thirst for plasma, superheroes and villains may have some extra-human motives too.

And in addition to adding super powers, I would like to be able to have a vigilante style hero with no superhuman abilities (like Batman).

There’s a ton of awesome possibilities
    Post edited by jadonbakes on
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Superpowers/ SuperSims would be a cool idea! But maybe it could be one of the last packs since it‘s very wacky
    a256aFi.gif
    Or could be a stand alone game
    Superpowers/ SuperSims would be a cool idea! But maybe it could be one of the last packs since it‘s very wacky