Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - Dynamic Developers - Weekly Build Challenges

Comments

• lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thank you @rosemow for the wonderful review! I wanted to use your flower art for some time and decided the apartment was perfect! Since the girls were young florists (at least in my play testing), it made sense to have a modern apartment with modern floral art. :) Loved those pics @rosemow.

@Taoron, hope you do something happy & fun for your birthday!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,032 Member
    Thank you very much for your awesome and very detailed review of my flower shop and Sim twins, @rosemow B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

Thank you so much for your great review of my spa and Sim @JosieAnglin B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

Awesome flower shop @lsnishi B) ! I love those curved windows in the front, as well as all the details B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

Thank you @coolsim9999999 and I love your lovely tulip shaped florist shop! And your Lily and Rose sims were very cute!
    PDWxp40.jpg
    edited August 2019
    You're welcome, @lsnishi :)!

Thank you very much @lsnishi :)! I'm happy you like my flower shop and Sims B)<3!
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• AgenaAgena Posts: 36 Member
    Love your shops @lsnishi and @coolsim9999999! They are very cute!
    Thank you very much, @Agena :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

edited August 2019
    Thank you @Agena! Loved your shop too! I loved that you used the brick to give the shop a industrial/urban vibe! Very cool!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • wendyologywendyology Posts: 395 Member
    @lsnishi Tres chic! I got the French vibe even before I read your description.
  • gemchiaragemchiara Posts: 97 Member
    Love, love, love, love, LOVE this thread!

Unfortunately as my account is fairly new I can't yet post pictures or links but here are both my lot and Sim entry!

LOT ENTRY FORM

-Information-
    Challenge Number: 12
    Origin ID: gemchiara
    Gallery Name Of Build: Florist's Favourite
    Gallery Link: can't post ;(
    Additional Notes: A lovely 2 bedroom, duplex apartment above a charming florist's shop. Wanted to create a space your sims could also live in if they decided to run a "home business". Has a little greenhouse for fresh flower growing (with some plants already blooming!) and an office with a computer and florist's bench. Upstairs you have an open plan kitchen and living room before climbing one last floor to find the bedrooms, a small laundry room and they bathroom. On a 30x20 lot and inspired by Parisian and Belgian architecture.

Sim Entry Form

-Information-
    Forum ID: gemchiara
    Gallery Name Of Household: The Florist Twins
    Gallery Link: can't post it :(
    Traits/Aspiration: Rose Ansari aspires to be a freelance botanist. Her cheerful, good and neat personality make her the perfect person to run a business successfully and ensure that every customer wants to come back. Her twin sister Lilly Ansari is a serial romantic, and maybe working with her sister might allow her to feel a ton of worthy suitors! She's romantic, goofy and a little bit clumsy which makes her charming and approachable!
    Additional Notes: After learning how to garden and how to love flowers thanks to their mother, they took the small inheritance she left them and opened up a quaint flower shop. Having put both their social lives and careers on the line to make their mother proud, they're doing everything in their power to try and make this work! I've wanted to create a contemporary Arab household for ages and this felt like the right opportunity. All Rose's outfits come with two options: one with and one without some sort of head wrap in order to mimic Islamic veils (since the Sims doesn't have a straight up Hijab).

Hope you enjoy my creations and thanks for this challenge!!!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello @gemchiara :) It is great that you have entered the challenge !
    Because you aren't a member yet, you can't post pictures that appear , but you can upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur , then right click the picture on the photo sharing site and copy/paste the image address link here, We can then post the pictures for you You will need though to replace the http in the address of the images with h.t.t.p as you are a new member and can’t post links.
    gemchiara wrote: »
    Love, love, love, love, LOVE this thread!

Unfortunately as my account is fairly new I can't yet post pictures or links but here are both my lot and Sim entry!

LOT ENTRY FORM

-Information-
    Gallery Name Of Build: Florist's Favourite
    Gallery Link: can't post ;(
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C6F13F6BC6CE11E98A87FEC1E351F12F
    Additional Notes: A lovely 2 bedroom, duplex apartment above a charming florist's shop. Wanted to create a space your sims could also live in if they decided to run a "home business". Has a little greenhouse for fresh flower growing (with some plants already blooming!) and an office with a computer and florist's bench. Upstairs you have an open plan kitchen and living room before climbing one last floor to find the bedrooms, a small laundry room and they bathroom. On a 30x20 lot and inspired by Parisian and Belgian architecture.
    00-filled.jpg

Sim Entry Form

-Information-
    Forum ID: gemchiara
    Gallery Name Of Household: The Florist Twins
    Gallery Link: can't post it :(
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1DEFF3C7C66B11E988251EC7164F8428
    Traits/Aspiration: Rose Ansari aspires to be a freelance botanist. Her cheerful, good and neat personality make her the perfect person to run a business successfully and ensure that every customer wants to come back. Her twin sister Lilly Ansari is a serial romantic, and maybe working with her sister might allow her to feel a ton of worthy suitors! She's romantic, goofy and a little bit clumsy which makes her charming and approachable!
    Additional Notes: After learning how to garden and how to love flowers thanks to their mother, they took the small inheritance she left them and opened up a quaint flower shop. Having put both their social lives and careers on the line to make their mother proud, they're doing everything in their power to try and make this work! I've wanted to create a contemporary Arab household for ages and this felt like the right opportunity. All Rose's outfits come with two options: one with and one without some sort of head wrap in order to mimic Islamic veils (since the Sims doesn't have a straight up Hijab).
    00.jpg

Hope you enjoy my creations and thanks for this challenge!!!
    Florist’s Favourite is a lovely flower shop and apartment! @gemchiara :) Very nice exterior design, brick texture and pretty open shutter flower box windows! The corner entrance area is great! The indoors greenhouse is very nice! The sisters will enjoy growing plants there to make into flower arrangements. The flowers look great on display ready to be bought by sims.Very nice furnishing and layout of the living areas! Very nice colour of the walls and furnishings. They will enjoy relaxing on the sofa watching tv after working at the shop.
    The sisters are very pretty! It is nice that they come from an Arab background :)
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    @Agena

Florist shop is a beautiful build! I love the exterior roof design and brick color you chose! The floral statues and benches on either side of the lot look wonderful! I love that you included a garden for Rose and Lilly to plant their own items to sell! Your storage room and flower arranging table is a nice touch. The displays with the flowers are beautiful!

Rose and Lilly Simmons are awesome sims! I love that you made them elders! Their clashing personalities and backstory is awesome and very creative! I want to know what happens next with their story haha!

@Taoron

So Many Colors Florists is a really nice florist shop! The use of half walls for the roof is perfect in making it look like a store! I love the displays you did by the front entrance! The shelving and displays on the inside are placed and decorated so nicely! I love that there is plenty of room for sims to shop! Your wall display is my favorite part! I love all the wall plants and succulents you put there! The flower arranging tables look awesome in your build and I love that you put multiple!

Rose and Lilly Moss are very cute sims! Your diary is so special and I love that you made it for them! Their kitten, Curly, is so precious and I love that you included a pet for them! Their traits/careers fit them perfectly!

@wendyology

Floral Farmstand is adorable! I love that you went a unique route and did an outdoor plant nursery style shop! The rows of plants are perfect for sims to walk down and pick out which ones they would like to purchase! I love that you included a wide variety of items for sims to purchase! Your shed is adorable and I love the blue walls you chose to go with it. The flower arranging table is great in there along with the register! The potted plants look great on the counter top! I love that sims can purchase both!

@coolsim9999999

The White and Pink Tulip is a beautiful build! I love the shape of the building representing a tulip! I love that you made everything pink, it’s so cute! The decor and plants outside of the building are placed so nicely and look wonderful together! I love that you included an area for sims to sit and talk together while enjoying the outside! The garden area with the bee box and pond looks amazing!
    I love all the stands and flowers you included for sale inside! There is so much room for sims to enjoy shopping!

Rose and Lilly Flower look so cute! I love that you made one with pink hair one with purple! Your background story is super cute! Their traits/career fit them perfectly!

@lsnishi

Les Fleurs is so beautiful! The architecture of the build is perfect for your inspiration! I love the black windows on the white exterior, it looks stunning! The flower boxes under the windows look precious! The entrance into the shop is very beautiful and well designed, I love that sims can view plants before they enter the building! Your garden area is perfect inside the greenhouse and I love that you included a seating area and a grill for when sims get hungry! Your first floor is beautiful in the baby pink color scheme, it really reminds me of your French inspiration! Your upstairs living area is perfect for Rose and Lilly to enjoy!

@gemchiara

Florist's Favourite is a wonderful build! I love the Paris/Belgian building inspiration of the shop! The brick and the windows you chose look beautiful together! The flowers around the outside of the building look very nice and I love that sims can view them before entering into the shop! It’s great that you included a greenhouse for Rose and Lilly to grow their own items to sell! It’s wonderful that you included a living area for both Rose and Lilly to live in and stay close to the shop!

The Florist Twins are very cute! I love the Arab influence of the twins! The traits you gave them are perfect! Rose will make the perfect business woman! Will Lilly settle down with the perfect man one day? The background you gave them is very nice and creative!

Everyone did such an amazing job! Thanks for entering!
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    If anyone else would like to enter this week's challenge, today is the last day! A new challenge will be posted tomorrow 8/26!
  • wendyologywendyology Posts: 395 Member
    @gemchiara Welcome to the forums! I love your shop, you could place it in Windenberg or in a quaint downtown build that would lure Del Sol Valley filmmakers to shoot outside. Your twins are lovely and have a lot of storytelling potential with their backstory.
  • Valuzza90Valuzza90 Posts: 208 Member

-Information-
    Origin ID: Valuzza90
    Forum ID: Valuzza90
    Gallery Name Of Household: The Flower Sisters
    Gallery Link: The FLower Sisters
    Traits/Aspiration: Lilly - Freelance Botanist, Loves Outdoors, Romantic, Creative ; Rose - Freelance Botanist, Loves Outdoors, Ambitious, Family Oriented

-Images-
    25-08-19-16-37-41.png
    25-08-19-16-47-22.png
    25-08-19-16-48-48.png
    Poses by @SweetSorrowSims and @FlowerChamber
    Thank you @wendyology and @JosieAnglin! Welcome to the forums @gemchiara; lovely florist shop and beautiful sims! Glad you joined us!
    PDWxp40.jpg
    Your simversions of the sisters are very nice! @Valuzza90 :) The floral theme pattern of their clothing is very nice, and it is nice that they have red and pink coloured hair.
  • leashahamptonleashahampton Posts: 312 Member
    -Information-
    Origin ID: leashaloves
    Gallery Name Of Build: Florist & Garden Store
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5BB642C0C77E11E985663A1D585935D7
    Additional Notes:

-Images-
    Street View: bnDBS3z.png
    Top View: ywKvJly.png
    Additional Images:
    Uv9ZXuq.png
    CaAuRcz.png
    Ro5SAuD.png
    rzsH227.png
    Florist and Garden Store is a lovely flower shop! @leashahampton :) Very nice exterior design, pretty flowers in front fenced area and the windows used are very nice! Very nice design and layout of the interior!! The plant themed furnishings, flowers, plants and flower arrangements are very nice! Very nice glass windows greenhouse nook for the sisters to enjoy growing the flowers.
    It is a very nice and pretty flower shop :)
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member

@gemchiara @leashahampton @Valuzza90 Wonderful creations from all of you. (I just woke up....pardon my being brief) There is so much talent in this thread.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top