Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taoron's Build Showcase

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Modern Concrete Villa is a lovely modern family home! :) Very stylishy nice exterior design of the home! The architecture is great! Very nice pool patio! The gazebo with bar is lovely! The string lights around the roofing edges are very pretty! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables there at nighttime having a drink from the bar, and the candles on the table giving out calming light. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The black and white colour scheme is very nice. Very nice living area with the very nice white rug for Sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa watching tv on the large screen, Very stylish area with the large sculpture hands.
    It is a very nice modern family home :)
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    THamk you @rosemow I was inspired by a real home I saw on a TV show and had to try to build it.
    ...and looking now at my Gallery, it appears that this build, in just a couple of hours, is now my most popular build. I need to do more Modern, apparently.
    edited August 2019

'Tuscan/Mediterranean Home'

Tuscan Style Home: 4 Bed/ 4.5 Bath, P3 Car Garage, Pool, Outdoor Lounge/TV Room/Fireplace, FullKitchen & Pantry, Patios & Balconies, Wine/Liquor Cellar, Bar, Office, Walk-In Closets

Gallery Price: $258,757

Gallery Link

Udx4kkP.png
    Rt4sSPy.png
    gM0DSVN.png
    TkHRLPh.png
    1aPjch7.png
    6u5JtC2.png
    wljpBhG.png
    TXMQ5NH.png
    ygVo6F2.png
    I9xIzWE.png
    4idBHFM.png
    sCQbUnM.png
    DSxJ8k1.png
    0jlko7V.png
    VpzvTYc.png
    XclOaEz.png
    kFpIQXZ.png
    L8jKd2K.png
    deTCHR4.png
    EMDXwoG.png

Post edited by Taoron on
    edited August 2019
    Tuscan/Mediterranean Home is a lovely Mediterranean home! :) The exterior design of the home and layout of the build is very nice! The outdoors pool, loungers and sofa patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming there or relaxing on the seating. The candles are very pretty in the water! Very nice outdoors bbq and fireplace sitting area patio. Sims will eating meals in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The brown colour scheme is very nice, warm, natural and calming.
    It is a lovely family home :)
    Thank you, @rosemow =)
    edited August 2019

'Henry VIII Eatery & Pub'

So, this was originally built a while back using CC, (Now purged) for my Medieval/Tudor World. It's a multi-level Pub/Restaurant with different foundation heights. The Pub is in the basement and has a 2nd level, that I left empty, if you wanted to put in a dance area. The rest is restaurant seating and kitchen. There are 3 seating areas, one smaller one being a more intimate setting, I hope I fixed everything.. If there are issues, please let me know and I will fix. I had been using it for some time, with no problems.

Gallery Price: $127,212

Gallery Link

NtmvV0B.png
    4HljcsQ.png
    TnE6lgg.png
    jOZbSuZ.png
    acrLUZr.png
    JMjy82i.png
    vy1CWvm.png
    QXvQ9ub.png
    CyuXNWu.png
    ahhifhn.png

Post edited by Taoron on
    edited August 2019
    Henry VIII Eatery & Pub is a very lovely restaurant and pub! :) Very nice exterior design and the Tuder patterning and windows is very nice! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior! The pub area in the basement is very nice! It looks great the way the dining tables and chairs have been set up there , and stools counter table along the edge of the room. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a drink from the bar and have fun playing darts and foosball. The ceiling and wall candlelights are pretty! Very nice layout of the three dining areas in the restaurant ! The different type of dining tables and chairs used for each area is very nice. The lamps and candles are very pretty and calming on the table tops.
    Sims will enjoy visiting the venue :)
    Thank you. =) I used that establishment quite often in my Tudor world. It was always a nioce place to dine out. =)
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Both new builds are gorgeous <3<3<3
    @Gwiniel Awww...Thank you!

'Tudor Farmhouse'

Gallery Price: $134,482

Gallery Link

Pz4cVaV.png
    3M2QkxZ.png

MHxnMMd.png
    Gf2kw05.png
    YiURHz7.png
    HvBFmbv.png
    HPh6FRV.png
    AhznIaS.png
    viwydvw.png
    wCitKWH.png
    a9GuVuH.png
    Ucy0DSO.png
    6D4Zu0o.png
    Xe3FNaO.png
    oRGEuH1.png

Tudor Farmhouse is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, great curved roofing and the Tuder style wall patterning and brick texture are very nice! Very nice landscaping work! The bridge and wishing well are special touches, and the rock and plants edged river is very nice! Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The colour scheme is calming and warm, and the furnishings are very nice and homely. The layout of the interior is very nice, and the candle lights give a very nice feel to the home.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you not only for your kind words, but for taking the time to look it over @rosemow . It always brings a smile to my face, knowing that you, and others. take the time to have a look at everything.
    Gorgeous farmhouse, love the landscaping and interior <3<3<3
    Thank you!

Basic Large 'Family Home'

6 Bed/ 5 Bath, Finished Basement with Bar, Gym, Art Room, Toddler's Bedroom & Bath, Family Room area/Games, Spare Room/Storage; Large Kitchen /Dining Area, Mud Room, 2 Car Garage, Open Living Room with Balcony on 2nd Floor with Loft Family Area, Pool, Greenhouse, Large Back Deck

Gallery Price: $371,733

Gallery Link

mYGlNgX.png
    juX92nr.png

4ujtC9Y.png
    kQEyanf.png
    sAyDZHr.png
    8kiuvlA.png
    ny8nFPf.png
    SWnQHb0.png
    jDSATEK.png
    JFIkoZc.png
    h53SUyP.png
    toWJjh3.png
    POPTFs0.png
    O2RejqM.png
    qS4wtmR.png
    BNKQnTN.png
    AeIZAGJ.png
    DBFbZGh.png
    gWlaZw0.png
    Tr2awG7.png
    bZIT4sD.png
    GvLzry1.png
    LeogV5t.png
    5QpmHxg.png
    8QqooD9.png
    IyTbMA6.png
    8ED9Xbp.png
    ruGBzRB.png

Family Home is a lovely home for a large family to enjoy living in! :) Very nice exterior design and roofing! The layout and furnishing of the interior is very nice! Very nice open plan kitchen and fireplace living room area. Sims will enjoy siting together on the sofas and armchairs near the fire, listening to piano music being played. Very nice design of the kitchen! The double stoves and double dishwashers counter table is great! The items on the walls and shelving are nice kitchen home touches, Very nice greenhouse for Sims to enjoy growing plants indoors. They will enjoy painting on the easel and doing woodworking on the crafting table in the art room. Very nice gym room! The red patterned flooring gives a great look to the room! Very nice furnishing and colour scheme of each of the bedrooms.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    THank you
    Beautiful house with wonderful interior <3<3<3 There's plenty of room and stuff for everyone to stay occupied/busy either having fun or learning skills.
    Thanks. I'm not completely happy with how it turned out, but I had a family living in there, for some time and it works well. Trying to fill in all of the blanks of all of the CC I lost, so that I could post it, was painful. lol I really wish EA would start looking at the civilian creators and picking up some of their stuff, so that we could have better choices in building materials. There are some amazing creators out there, doing amazing work, to fill in all of the voids, lack of color consistency and other variables that tend to get on my nerves sometimes. That was the house my Vamp family lived in, while they were trying to behave and live with normal folks. The empty room in the basement was the sleeping (coffin) area for my head vampire and his 5 subordinates. Oh the feeding frenzies we had in that room. lol

Swamp Wizard's Tower

Wizard's Tower: ! Bed/ 1 Bath, Kitchen and Dining, 2 Balconies, Library and room to add whatever goodies come out in the new RoM Pack.

Gallery Price: $127,079

Gallery Link

CSDnZjm.png
    BKTkuHj.png
    xNEOZNf.png
    gosmsL5.png
    MX9NzhB.png
    lAfXiPi.png

Cool wizard's tower :)

I would have been over the moon happy, if Maxis had kept the color wheel to custom color objects like in TS3!!!! The one thing I absolutely hate in TS4 is the no match, ugly swatches you can do nothing about :s The other fact is the no match doors, windows, fences/gates and stairs/rails in all sizes and swatches... So I feel your pain @Taoron. But the whole CC business is made so messy and hard in TS4 that it isn't worth the trouble, if you plan sharing your stuff in Gallery.
    Indeed. I never played 3, but I get the gist of a color wheel, and it would go a long way. I'm doing a classic Colinial at the moment and wanted a Bay Window in the dining room. All of the other windows are Colonial casements with black shutters. Bay window? Nope. Blue? Sure. Pink? Oh yeah. Green? Yep. Black....why would anyone want black? LOL It's like the design teams are forbidden to speak to each other. Don't even get me started on stairs, railings, columns, spandrels, corbels....NOTHING MATCHES!!!! You'd almost think that white and white would be the same color, but noooooooooooo......LOL I stop building a lot of times, after I frame the place out and start adding finish work, because of that. It's funny, yet infuriating, at the same time. So, yeah, I do miss my color fixes that are CC. Life was grand and knowing the things I know now, it would be even gooder. But, my mods folder will remain empty. I do enjoy the downloads and happy comments in my Gallery.
    Swamp Wizard’s Tower is a creatively great home especially for the new pack! :) The tower exterior design, balconies and the stone texture walls look great! Very creatively designed swamp area! The murky water and black trees give a great look! Very nice roof covered bridge front entrance! The iron stone gate entrance looks great! Very nice gothic themed furnishing of the interior! The candlelights look great! The grandfather clock is a nice touch.
    Simmers will enjoy having their new pack sims living there :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top