Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TV shows that you love to hate.

MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
Currently watching The Royals
It's awful!
But I'm up to season 4.

It's like a train crash, and I just can't look away.
The outfits are atrocious! The way they act is worse. It's a very Americanised version of royalty.

Utter garbage... but I'm still watching for some strange, unknown reason.

What shows do you love to hate?
What is absolutely awful, yet you've watched multiple episodes?
Tell all about it!
AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif

Comments

• pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    The Bachelor/ette. I don't watch it anymore, but I used to, even though I was well aware it's an awful show and terribly fake.
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    edited September 2018
    Ths Simpsons, the later seasons. It was great for about the ten first seasons but then the quality started dropping. It used to have heart and soul, but now the characters are like zombie robots. The Simpson family can care for an animal and then suddenly it's killed in a cliché "gag" and they don't react to what's happened but the episode goes on with something else. And the family become best friends with all kinds of random celebrities without any good reason. Homer used to be a caring and well-meaning father but now he's only a buffon.

I only watch a bit of it when someone I'm visiting has the tv on. But I love watching the early seasons!
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Teen Titans go :D
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Desperate Housewives :joy: Gawd I missed that show lol.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Barbie Life in the Dream House Web Series :D:D:D:D:D:D:D I'm sorry this is embracing but Raquelle is the queen of that show.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    edited September 2018
    Used to be Flavor of Love( that dating show where Flavor-Flav tried to find a wife (a couple times around).

I think now it's the House-Hunting shows. I can't stand most of the couples on them, But I like looking at the houses and trying to guess which one they'll pick.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    Keeping Up With The Kardashians
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    It might be an unpopular opinion to not like it...but Once Upon A Time. I really enjoyed the first season, and as I watched it just went reallyyy downhill. Characters were inconsistent, reusing the same basic plot, etc. So I stopped, and then a friend of mine was interested in it and I was a few seasons behind so I rewatched it with her. Ugh. Much worse the second time. I have the same problem with superhero shows like Arrow and the Flash. They just don't stay true to the initial awesomeness, which is so sad.
  • TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    Does it have to be a current show? If not then I'd say Dallas, I used to watch that religiously years ago but I never actually liked it, the acting was really wooden and the storylines could be a bit cheesy. :smile:
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    It might be an unpopular opinion to not like it...but Once Upon A Time. I really enjoyed the first season, and as I watched it just went reallyyy downhill. Characters were inconsistent, reusing the same basic plot, etc. So I stopped, and then a friend of mine was interested in it and I was a few seasons behind so I rewatched it with her. Ugh. Much worse the second time. I have the same problem with superhero shows like Arrow and the Flash. They just don't stay true to the initial awesomeness, which is so sad.
    @luxsylvan The one time I watched Once it felt like a giant soap opera. :D I didn't make it all the way through the episode.

Bo_Dummy wrote: »
    Keeping Up With The Kardashians
    @Bo_Dummy I almost put this down for mine but really it gives me no pleasure to watch, the snippets I have seen. Those girls give me a headache.. :)
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • marievlmarievl Posts: 14 New Member
    family guy, i dont think i have to explain haha