Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    Sims 2 is my fave and it's so complete! But I can't play it like I used to, cause I explored like 99% of the game :(
    have you played it with mods & CC ?

I don't like to play with CC :#
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • Options
    VixellaaVixellaa Posts: 13 New Member
    Hi! I am currently playing Sims 2 the ultimate collection! I am in LOVE with it. I find it is definitely the most realistic out of all the games. I do use CC, but, with everything that came with the ultimate collection, you do not really need it! :blush:
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    take0nme wrote: »
    20585yp.jpg

Seriously I LOVEEE all the services you can hire. This lady is teaching my cat to pee in a toilet..

I can also hire a nanny, butler..and the maids, i forgot how racy their outfits are. :)

The outfits always managed to crack me up when I was little for the maids. I don't know why. :)
  • Options
    TayraTayra Posts: 76 Member
    Right now I am not playing The Sims 2, but I have come back to playing The Sims 3. But when I finish getting all of the expansion packs for The Sims 2, I plan on going back to the game again. Need 9 more packs to finish the game. I am waiting on University Life for The Sims 3.
    unknown.png?width=841&height=473
    Happy simming, and a Happy Snowflake Day.
  • Options
    Reyna14Reyna14 Posts: 4 New Member
    I love playing sims 2! I had sims 3 but didn't enjoy it so I gave it away. :(
  • Options
    Reyna14Reyna14 Posts: 4 New Member
    Currently in the process of buying sims 4. Even if I'm a little late lol :D
  • Options
    marievlmarievl Posts: 14 New Member
    ahh, I recently installed sims 2 on my pc, and let me say its so much more entertaining than sims 4, there is sm to do honestly!! although downloading cc can be sometimes pain ahaha