Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Looook at the time!"

charleeheartcharleeheart Posts: 256 Member
One of my Sims is a naughty, cheating married guy whose mistress was carrying his baby. I knew she was going to go into labor overnight, so I had her call and invite him over so he could experience the joy of new life. All went well. They were asleep in bed when the blessed event started. Mistress gets up and starts into labor pains. Low-down cheater gets up, says, "I can't believe how late it's getting. I should be getting home," AND WALKS OUT. Thanks a lot, dad! -facepalm-

Comments

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    LOL gotta love sims 2
  • AnimaagAnimaag Posts: 319 Member
    Haha :D Yup, classic The Sims 2! Really makes you miss that fun game.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    LOL. One of my Sherlock's got a Dutchess pregnant one time. Don't worry he will be back for visits. All visiting Sims leave at 2:00 A.M. if you didn't ask them to spend the night. Wait until he starts stalking (walking by late at night) if your Sim finds someone new and or doesn't invite him over anymore. :p
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I am still chuckling at the name of the thread. The look at the time message is just so priceless...LOL
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    That's really funny!
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    LOL Gotta love that one in Sims 2. That's hilarious. One of the reasons I still love (and play) this game 15 years later.