Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Llamas / Alpacas / Alipacas - Hoping to see them in RoM and/or Farming!

Hi Simmers!

So, you are aware how llamas are present in sims games since the very first game? Well, i was thinking, and hoping, that we may get them in some shape or form in RoM and Farming!

In RoM, simgurus said there will be some of Voidcritters as familiars. Why not the alipaca/alillama, aka the children's toy llama with wings and unicorn horn. I love the statue we got of vampire llama with Vampire pack, and there are tons of mentions of them in artwork, furniture, building, CAS, etc.

I really hope we get them, and/or alpacas, as little familiars and farming pets! I love alpacas IRL and would LOVE to own an alpaca and/or llama farm. And since I'm also a huge fan of anything magic, I'd love to see tiny flying alpaca familiar!

What to do you think about llamas and alpacas in Sims?

(Please keep comments positive, it's a light hearted thread about love of these animals)

Comments

• cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    would love to have them in a farming expansion
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I’d love them in a Farming EP! Great idea.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    The llama has been a staple of The Sims since day one. If would be a crying shame to leave them out of any farming pack.
  • isaiahzayisaiahzay Posts: 295 Member
    Yes I feel like we need real lamas at some point, and that’s a great idea to have a mini llama corn as a familiar!! If they haven’t already made one they should try to squeeze it in!
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    isaiahzay wrote: »
    Yes I feel like we need real lamas at some point, and that’s a great idea to have a mini llama corn as a familiar!! If they haven’t already made one they should try to squeeze it in!

Yes, I really hope they would! It'd be so cute!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Eh. I'm not really into the whole "farm animal" theme, or farming in general really.
    funny-gifs20.gif