Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need some Middle Eastern Sims!

I would love for people to share their middle eastern and/or arab sims with me :)

If I have to be specific, I would be particularly interested in Egyptian or Moroccan sims. They don't have to be, of course!

Just need a bit more diversity in my games that aren't randomly generated and were created with a little bit of love <3
KYkPuFT.png?1
Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo

Comments

• sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    There are some that might fit your needs under my ID on the gallery: sobenewbie
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    I would love to see this too. There is a Tumblr that focuses on middle eastern Sims I will try to find the link for you.
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I pulled this up on a google search.
    I am looking for more diverse sims

https://www.pinterest.ca/SimlishTV/sims4-national-clothes/?lp=true
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Hi, I have some if you have spare time to weed through my Gallery (I make-over a lot of NPC's as the names never fit the Sims!)
    ~ Origin ID is aussiekarima (pronounced Ozzy! as I am Australian) Have fun! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• JasumiJasumi Posts: 521 Member
    Unedited pic from CAS.

Whv7eCl.jpg

I think this sim has a Middle Eastern / Mediterranean feel. Can upload once I find CC.
  • BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    @aussiekarima I am a Queenslander myself ;) Don't need to tell me how to pronounce it haha!

I'll check out your sims :)

@Jasumi He looks great :) I'm not into CC but I love his features so I'd love to use him!
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • NirvanaNirvana Posts: 3 New Member
    You can find a lot here: thesims4middleeastsouthasia . tumblr.com
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    I have several also, @Blargian I made a Middle-Eastern world and used @sawdust's wonderful builds specific to the Middle-East.

• TodilooTodiloo Posts: 110 Member
    I've got some middle eastern looking guys in my gallery, cykelnHH. Not many though, I mostly have houses and dogs in my gallery xD But I would recommend changing their names, as I mostly roll for the names, so they are not specific.
    Gallery ID: cykelnHH -mostly making realistic horseys
    edited January 2018
    These are some of mine, @Blargian They are all non-CC. Aldwin Durrick in the first picture, (bottom right), was one I made for my medieval world but could double for a Middle-Eastern Sim. LOL I used the towel on the head as turbans because turbans weren't around when I made these. :D

xFB4yT2.pngzYzs1dr.png

dliqGBV.pngJkSWsrE.png

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    These are some of mine, @Blargian They are all non-CC. Aldwin Durrick in the first picture, (bottom right), was one I made for my medieval world but could double for a Middle-Eastern Sim. LOL I used the towel on the head as turbans because turbans weren't around when I made these. :D

xFB4yT2.pngzYzs1dr.png

dliqGBV.pngJkSWsrE.png

When The Sims forces you in to hilarious situational racism lmao
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
    edited February 2018
    I wouldn't call it racism, more like respecting their culture, @somethingstellar

• TheGreekGirl348TheGreekGirl348 Posts: 11 New Member
    So I'm totally necro-ing this but just in case anyone is still looking, there's a tumblr that has made some gorgeous Middle Eastern sims, and they're actually pretty accurate! (saying this as a Middle Easterner myself). Here it is: thesims4middleeastsouthasia. tumblr. com (sorry for the spaces, I'm not allowed to post links yet)

Also @Jendowoz0612 ehhh I wanna say being forced to use a *towel* as a turban does awkwardly veer into racist territory lol (what with the towel-had slur) (also no offense meant to @somethingstellar btw, I get that you didn't have much choice)
    edited September 2018
    That was before turban's were available, @TheGreekGirl348 I have changed them all since. Gosh these were ages ago. I had forgotten about them.

• TorridontomTorridontom Posts: 10 New Member
    I have an Indian and Japanese family in my gallery that you could check out? :)
  • CheiriPixieCheiriPixie Posts: 80 Member
    I create sims from different ethnicity. Look me up: Eliyawoods.

I also have page under this forum discussion that showcases a few sims that I have created.