Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Official Countdown Thead (Release Day Now Available)!!!!!

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    WolfNate wrote: »
    screen1-1.jpg

To pass the time let's start talking about screenshots from the trailer. So this is Diagon Alley the town square. It looks like from this angle there are two shops. I wonder if we can also buy Familiars? The trailer had them everywhere even on shop shelves in 'pokeballs'

Hm dunno about familiars. I think you have to find them though so somehow I don't think you can just buy them. Like I said in the other thread, I personally believe we see three shops in the trailer, 1 for potions, 1 for crystals and brooms and, very hopefully, a fortune teller :D I still doubt the latter but given the look of the shop (blue drape with stars/moon on it?), the fact that it was the only one not shown in the trailer, and the moon cycle calendar, who knows! I'd love it anyway. Just like I'd love it if they brought back horoscopes but I guess that's a whole other discussion 😅
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    I seem to recall a guru tweeting we can buy familiars come to think of it.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
    Hmm dunno, all I could find was this tweet in Luth's thread so I'm assuming we can't but it didn't specifically answer that question, so it could still be. I don't know, will have to scroll Twitter later xD

edited August 2019
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I really hope we can buy love potions at one of those places for single sims who you don't want to be a witch.
    edited August 2019
    I really hope we can buy love potions at one of those places for single sims who you don't want to be a witch.

I think you can there is a potion shop icon in the trailer

realm-15.jpg

There is a mortar so you can buy igredients and maybe potions if no potions can least make a shop for potions... As a mage you can just copy and paste stead of repurchasing lol

I think you can there is a potion shop icon in the trailer

realm-15.jpg

There is a mortar so you can buy igredients and maybe potions if no potions can least make a shop for potions... As a mage you can just copy and paste stead of repurchasing lol

This is good then.
    realm-70.jpg

The heck is going on here why is he having a spasm and making a blast of energy?!
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    ^^ I think he may have pushed it a little too far.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    realm-70.jpg

The heck is going on here why is he having a spasm and making a blast of energy?!

Maybe he's cursed!
    #Team Occult
    Is there any way he can use a spell to speed up time? :D

I'm actually kinda glad the coming weeks will be so stressful at work, at least it gets my mind off craving my spellcasters >:)
    @SimGuruNinja But he's not dead? I thought 'pushing yourself too far' kills you? He isn't shown to use a familiar which can prevent death. You guys wouldn't use a 'death' in a trailer and then 'edit' trailer to show him before he dies?
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    And the Earth Witches Dance.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J56VVtlZCGE

Thank you so much for this video, it's awesome! Now I have to go get the albumn, thanks for the great sounds!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
    My GAWD, I need this pack in my life immediately! Gaaa!
    #Team Occult
    Amen girl
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm planning a Potions Shoppe using GTW retail that will sell both the magic potions and the Herbalism potions. Might put it on that lot in the middle of the "trailer park" in Strangerville. That way my non-Spellcaster Sims can shop there.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »
    And the Earth Witches Dance.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J56VVtlZCGE

I am SO feeling this! <3

Man, I really wish we would get some tribal drums and instruments.

It's AWESOME isn't it? I LOVE that song.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I was thinking of making a retail magic shop that sells potions, brooms, wands or any other magical item for whoever wants them. Maybe I would call it The Black Cauldron.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I wish it was September ten
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    I wish it was September ten

Me too!
    #Team Occult
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I'm going to have to find ways to keep myself occupied while I wait. Maybe I'll build my little back deck.
  • CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Is there any way he can use a spell to speed up time? :D

I'm actually kinda glad the coming weeks will be so stressful at work, at least it gets my mind off craving my spellcasters >:)

same! I have a wedding to attend too so hopefully i'll be preoccupied with these things until 9/10.
    17 Days!!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top