Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about work performance

This discussion was created from comments split from: Q about active career handling.

Comments

• Options
    PrismCityPrismCity Posts: 3 New Member
    once the progress bar is filled for the day, is it completely pointless to keep doing work tasks? or do you gain any additional work performance by continuing to work, even if the progress bar is full?
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey! Moved this to it's own thread so you could ask your question without necroposting :)
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    If you are talking about active careers then no.. in my experience it doesn't nudge them ahead anymore to continue to do things once you hit gold. It could give you time to do other things that might impact your career ... like have scientific breakthroughs, collect what you need, schmooze with co-works. In the medical field you could diagnose a patient or something like that .. that might be on your list of promotional requirements.

I usually finish the work day by about 12-1 (with my sim having some skills) the rest of the time I spend skilling, making relationships, wandering about, causing mischief or furthering my story line. Basically I do whatever I want to do because it will set you back some to send them home early. I can't remember how much though (assuming not much).. been a long time since I sent a sim home early.
    egTcBMc.png