Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Pets? Petition!

124...Next

Comments

• OxanaPihlajamaaOxanaPihlajamaa Posts: 153 Member
    I didn't have Pets in TS3 but would love to have the opportunity to play them in TS4! :)
  • Fernysim Fernysim Posts: 25 New Member
    Agree!! Bring back horses!!
  • theafricansimtheafricansim Posts: 114 Member
    I am all for pets too! I like some of the ideas posted above - farm life, sugar gliders, the possibility of being a vet, cowplants and cows having a relationship, and another thing, I think it would be cool to have some wacky surrealistic biological possibilities - like egg laying cats, flying platypodes, singing foxes, plants "giving birth" to animals (think Cabbage Patch Kids! but less gruesome please). The possibility of taming wildlife (wolves, foxes, rabbits, eagles) would also be awesome.
    "The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises." Leo Buscaglia -
    d1FRKNs.jpg

• Twoeta_BirdTwoeta_Bird Posts: 124 Member
    Absolutely signed! I'm dying for farm life, a vet career, pet breeding, etc. and I would love to see sugar gliders and other more "exotic" pets included. To be perfectly honest I don't see how horses would work because of the closed world so they're not high on my priority list. But I can't wait for a pets EP!
  • clue1234floclue1234flo Posts: 59 Member
    Yes! Signed!
  • 911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
    Absolutely signed! I'm dying for farm life, a vet career, pet breeding, etc. and I would love to see sugar gliders and other more "exotic" pets included. To be perfectly honest I don't see how horses would work because of the closed world so they're not high on my priority list. But I can't wait for a pets EP!

@Twoeta_Bird , now you are speaking my language!!! :)B);)

• NekoEsmahhNekoEsmahh Posts: 37 Member
    Yessss! Signed ASAP! :smiley:
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    How about a dog giving birth to a kitten that barks and wags it's tail. LOL
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top