Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOMEBODY TO LOVE ~ BACHELOR IN PARADISE- ON HIATUS

Comments

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Tabitha then sat on the other side of Lois. :joy: if it's easier, I really don't mind changing her to Lois.

I love they way you write, you have a talent with that!

Iris has gone from being the highest relationship to the lowest. :scream:

Could I ask to change Iris out of this white dress? I am really disliking it now. :sweat_smile: could you change to one of her other outfits or change the dress yourself. If it's not too much of a pain. Though she may be going home soon, we shall see.
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Tabitha then sat on the other side of Lois. :joy: if it's easier, I really don't mind changing her to Lois.

I love they way you write, you have a talent with that!

Iris has gone from being the highest relationship to the lowest. :scream:

Could I ask to change Iris out of this white dress? I am really disliking it now. :sweat_smile: could you change to one of her other outfits or change the dress yourself. If it's not too much of a pain. Though she may be going home soon, we shall see.

@kittymeow -OMG! I can't believe that happened again. I just corrected it. My sincere apologies. No more Lois - I sent HER home. Iris is now in place, and no problem changing her out of the white dress. It's the least I can do for botching her name twice! Sheesh!
  • Options
    I knew you didn’t use mods but I found it interesting about how music fiddles with relationships!

Yes, I heard that bit about the music and thought that was interesting. Well, maybe next time round, I'll have to do some different ideas.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Loved the vibe of the 3rd group date as well as Cinnamon's plan to call for Rick to show up at her place & Raven's date crash part deux.

I wonder how the 5 person elimination will go.
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Loved the vibe of the 3rd group date as well as Cinnamon's plan to call for Rick to show up at her place & Raven's date crash part deux.

I wonder how the 5 person elimination will go.

Thanks for reading and commenting. I am almost done the elimination chapter, just a few more screenshots. And let me tell you, that it was a challenge without the use of mods to have them all on one lot at the same time.

As far as Raven, that sim is a hoot! She shows up everywhere! And the call from Cinnamon was a surprise, but she is friends with Rick, so that was cool.
  • Options
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @lulu4229, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg

Good evening simmers! A new chapter is up and it's the first Elimination Challenge. I was going to combine the Elimination Challenge and the Rose Ceremony, but it would have been too long. So, it's been split in two. Nothing like more suspense as to who is staying and who, unfortunately, will be leaving. Let me know your thoughts.

Somebody To Love: Bachelor in Paradise ~ Elimination Challenge #1 - Selfies

benny-showing-rixanna-the-pics.png
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    How much longer to the rose ceremony? I NEED to know what happens!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Well, that seemed to go well.
    I loved how all the ladies decided to just take it all in stride and took the selfies 'for Rick.' :) I think the way you handled it was fair too. Still bummed it had to happen this way, but I understand. If Coral (or Ciral as her selfie is named lol Opps) is eliminated (*gulp* I hope not o.O), I'll still enjoy reading and cheering for those left competing to see who ultimately wins Rick's heart. This is such a fun challenge and as always, I LOVE the way you write! :)

Good luck everyone! <3
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Oh, I wish I didn't have to wait! I wonder who will go home? I don't like blind challenges...
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Nothing like more suspense as to who is staying and who, unfortunately, will be leaving. Let me know your thoughts.
    Eeep :# Will be standing by <3
  • Options
    I hope the Rose Ceremony will be up by the time I'm home from school tomorrow, since you seem to have it all ready to go...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    The poor poor contestants who will be eliminated he next chapter.

Also, Rick looked super happy when finally winning at Don't Wake The Llama.
  • Options
    The Rose Ceremony chapter should be up tonight or Friday. Thanks for reading and commenting everyone!
  • Options
    SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    Eeek the suspense!! Looking forward to the next chapter!
    Also I have no idea what Octavia is wearing there haha, I didn't make that outfit.
  • Options
    Ooh, I'm so nervous. I'm hoping Iris still has a chance since Rick pulled the same goofy pose as her in his photo. :joy:
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @SummerStreak - how funny. I didn't make that outfit either. lol

@Karababy52 - don't mind the naming of the files, sometimes my fingers slip and a wrong letter is typed, and I haven't figured out how to re-name those photo files. And it's funny, but I noticed that one and was trying to fix it, but couldn't figure out how to rename it. Plus, I need a new keyboard. The letters I, O and L and N are blank. So apologies.

@kittymeow - well, maybe Iris has a chance now that Lois is gone! lol

@VanPelt81 - Yes, Rick finally won a game of Don't Wake The Llama...I just couldn't believe it myself. lol

@nerdfashion - the wait is over...took me all night to get that chapter finished. Enjoy!

@EuphorialQueen - I know. So sorry I had to split it up, but because it's the first Rose Ceremony, I wanted it to be special.

@Irishsong - Sorry for the wait, but the chapter would have been way too long. Oh, I love those blind challenges. You just never know what's going to happen. Very random.

Thanks so much everyone for reading and commenting.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    ItsYukiMeItsYukiMe Posts: 71 Member
    Ahhhhhhh the suspense!
  • Options
    @PrincessNevaMor5, @pammiechick, @Blaze_Bard, @Nerdfashion, @Irishsong, @HillyBeth, @VanPelt81, @EuphorialQueen, @lulu4229, @ItsYukiMe, @SummerStreak, @Eliveva, @aussiekarima, @Scarlly29, @kittymeow, @lisabee2, @Tirananiel, @Karababy52, @GGgkkg

Good evening/morning simmers! And now the moment of truth, the chapter you have all been waiting for, The Rose Ceremony. Who will stay? Who will go? Who will throw a tantrum? Who will pass out in the punch bowl? Ok, well, some of these questions will be answered in this chapter. Comments and suggestions are always appreciated.

Somebody To Love: Bachelor in Paradise ~ The Rose Ceremony #1

rick-look.png
  • Options
    Maegan's reaction to leaving was hilarious. I can picture her causing some trouble after being eliminated by barging in on Rick's date with a remaining contestant.
  • Options
    SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    This chapter was sad but I got such a laugh out of the way everyone was dressed haha! Almost couldn't take it seriously with all those costumes.
    I second the above. Maegan's reaction was amazing.
    I wonder if any of the eliminated contestants will cause some drama by showing up at the dates :D
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    This chapter was sad but I got such a laugh out of the way everyone was dressed haha! Almost couldn't take it seriously with all those costumes.
    I second the above. Maegan's reaction was amazing.
    I wonder if any of the eliminated contestants will cause some drama by showing up at the dates :D

Yes, I had Rick, Roxanna and Benny move to the Rose Ceremony lot (from worldview mode) and then RIck invited contestants to a dinner party, and because costumes are a 'party' outfit, some just randomly came in one of those. Max # of sims that can be invited to a social event is 12. The other contestants were invited in a "club group" created by Benny and Roxanna. This was my way of getting all the contestants on the lot at the same time, without using a mod. However, at the end of the evening, 2 contestants just decided to go home, even with the club running, so I had to invite them back to hang-out at lot. And then when they came back, they were in a different outfit. Then some sims went swimming, and in fact, in one of the dance scenes, one sim is in a scuba outfit. The outfit changes were random because I wasn't controlling them. It was crazy enough trying to ensure all the contestants were there. So, yes, if you want chaos without a mod, this is how to do it! lol!
    Meghan's second expression is when Rick asked her if she was single. I thought that was hilarious and so happy I paused it at the right moment. What a face! It cracked me up in real life, too. lol And, yes, we have other stalker sims who show up randomly, so I wouldn't be surprised if these sims show up randomly at dates or group events. Eliminated contestants will be living in Newcrest.
  • Options
    I was holding my breath that entire chapter until Naomi got a red rose...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    That was scary with Iris being the last to receive a rose. I'm sorry to those that have been eliminated.

What's up with Iris talking to Rick first and now the rose? Yes, you go girl!

A great episode as usual, I love Benny and Roxanna.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    OMG! Rick! Pink is YOUR color! *swoon* :love:
    Thankfully, Brianna barely made it. EEK! I was so worried since she had one of the small selfies! This was a really well done rose ceremony!

Congrats to the rose receivers! And I hated to see many of them leave! :(
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    heavenboo1928heavenboo1928 Posts: 10 New Member
    I have been loving this so far! You are such a great writer. Sad to see Tabitha leave though, she was one of my favorites.