Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Black photos

Hi anyone else seem to be having problems when taking a photo in the game the photo comes out black? I turned off The Retina Dispay on my mac and it worked but the pic quality during game play is awful, just wondering if there will ever be a problem solved for it?

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello
    Simmers have found that you can just turn Retina display off whilst taking the photo, then afterwards you can turn it back on again.
    You may like to post feedback on this thread in the Mac section of the forums
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/903800/photos-black-in-game#latest
  • Options
    NikquinNikquin Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello, I realize this is an old thread but for some reason I am having a day of struggles as I am a new member to this site and I can't even find an option to create a new thread to ask my question. So apologies for using an old thread to do so.

I am a console player (PS4) and as of about 2-3 days ago all my photos on my sim's wall have gone black. These photos I have had for generations of my son's family. Yesterday I tested some new photos and they were presenting fine in my sims inventory. So I took a bunch of pictures of her and her family and fiancee's family in their formal wear for her to have as wedding event photos. Today, now those have turned black.

I don't think this is related to the new patch as it happened prior to that. The only thing that has changed since the time period they were fine to the time period they turned black, was me logging out of game and back in at a later date. I have checked other households and the same has happened to their photos that are on walls and in inventory.

Suggestions?

Thanks, Nik