Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grr EA my Game Launcher Crasher

Before i update my game TS3 WA my game launcher nerver crash, but now after i have update my game it crasher

Please fix it

Sorry about my bad english

Comments

• bruuutbruuut Posts: 790 Member
    edited December 2009
    Bump
  • birdsdocrybirdsdocry Posts: 25 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I have the same problem. I'm so sad. *sob*
    edited December 2009
    Other with same problem
  • Buddy_ClydeBuddy_Clyde Posts: 85 New Member
    edited December 2009
    me too
  • kittya0kittya0 Posts: 521 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Same it worked fine before and now i can't play at all and my launcher crashes as soon as i open it :x

Edit: I think i got mine to work :mrgreen: Hope everyone can get your working too.
  • pookysimsloverpookysimslover Posts: 339 Member
    edited December 2009
    Mine acts wacky, it doesn't crash, it just gets stuck, where I can't close it at all and I can't use the game button ether or, like everything is frozen, except the part where the download section is, where you can see whats in the game, it keeps scrolling down, while everything else is frozen. It doesn't happen every time just when I try scrolling.

On another note, Riverview is gone, and so is all my Store bought stuff, even the free stuff. clothes, hair and objects all gone.And I am not the only one who's had that happen.

And I have no CC or mods or hacks, because I took it all out and cleaned out the whole thing really good, for WA.

And I was really loving playing WA, all I wanted was for my food not to spoil anymore, when it had just been made a few hours ago and stuck in the frig right away, and now Riverview is gone, all my stuff is gone, all I have is one town now, and all my Sims are gone.

I hope they fix this soon and before the holidays too, don't go making us wait til after, fix it now because it is the Holidays.

Next time I am waiting til I hear what others have said about a patch, oh and that world maker, I am going to wait til I hear for you guys on it before I get it, if they can't get a patch right, you know they are going to mess that thing up.

Lets all keep bugging them so they will do it, I e-mailed them myself, mostly because I couldn't get on the forum, even their site is buggy, stupid people.

Well keep your fingers crossed on them fixing it before the Holidays, I doubt they will, but we can only hope.

I think its that stupid Store Button that's causing most of the problems anyway, get rid of it, and you get rid of the problem, I bet!
    Of course they wont, which is why it wont get fixed anytime soon because they want that stupid thing in our games, It wasn't even needed and I know no one asked for it.

Well nice Christmas present hah, destroy our games again before they go on vacation, real nice. :roll: :x

Well for real, too my fellow Simmers happy Holidays to you and yours, and a safe one too and Same for the New Year too. :-)
    To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!
  • SimGuru_BGY_11SimGuru_BGY_11 Posts: 7,508 SimGuru (retired)
    edited December 2009
    Hey folks,

We are aware of the issues with the 1.8 patch, and they are being looked into. As soon as I have more information regarding this issue, or a solution, I'll be posting it here in the forums.

I realize this is frustrating for everyone, so thanks for your patience while we work on this for you.

-Big Guy-
    edited December 2009
    Thanx you for a reply
  • boredomkillsboredomkills Posts: 1,134 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I'm having the exact same problem as well!! I knew, I just knew updating to this patch would bite me in the behind, but I had no choice in the matter, considering that it needed to be done in order for the CAW tool to work. Not to mention being able to download other people's worlds from the exchange. -Sigh- now here comes the annoying part: waiting for a patch to fix a patch. Tsk, tsk EA. When will you guys learn? :x
  • MissGabiMissGabi Posts: 43 New Member
    edited December 2009
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Same annoying problem here..sigh..
  • chazychazy Posts: 4
    edited January 2010
    I had same problem, managed to get it to work going through start-computer-right click disk drive-auto run. although i had to wipe the lappy and now i re-installed(forgot to turn off the auto updates pft)wont work that way for me, maybe will for others
  • SmallAndMightySmallAndMighty Posts: 5 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Hey folks,

We are aware of the issues with the 1.8 patch, and they are being looked into. As soon as I have more information regarding this issue, or a solution, I'll be posting it here in the forums.

I realize this is frustrating for everyone, so thanks for your patience while we work on this for you.

-Big Guy-

Plz hurry up with it i cant wait 2 play the sims 3 lol
    just downloaded all sorts of stuff from the store lol

thank u

Edit: got the game to work then rebooted my laptop then had 2 try and fix my game cause of the new patch
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited January 2010
    I also have the problem ... it helps to restart the computer. It is a bit like an old engine with cranks who sometimes have to have a kick to work.
    right now it wont let me find a cc item I want to delete...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • byn_angelusbyn_angelus Posts: 6
    edited March 2011
    Mine does the same thing but if I quickly click the cancel button on the 'checking for solutions' message the game works fine