Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Official Countdown Thead (Release Day Now Available)!!!!!

Comments

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I like spellcaster, it leaves room for the imagination of what you want it to be in your save.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited August 2019
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    JediMuppet wrote: »
    Can't wait! I've put off buying 'Island living' and 'Moschino' so that I can buy them in a bundle with 'realm of magic' :D it'll be a lot of new content to explore :)

I respect your restraint 🙏 enjoy!!
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    The next few weeks are going to be long. I might continue my rotation in my current save then take a break from the game for a few days if I finish before ROM comes out.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Awww best ever movie!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Magi's would have been a good word for magical people. I already made "Once Upon A Time" Regina & her Castle. just need to upgrade it with Realm of Magic.
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    The next few weeks are going to be long. I might continue my rotation in my current save then take a break from the game for a few days if I finish before ROM comes out.

A mobile game having an event tomorrow and buying a game Saturday so I'll have some distraction to pass the time till 10th xD
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Feels like a long wait; but been keeping up with info and messing with the game. I finally changed my icon. It isn't my fave picture (that one accidentally got deleted); but it is cute with one of my sims as an actress practicing acting with other sims. That one was the romance one.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    Feels like a long wait; but been keeping up with info and messing with the game. I finally changed my icon. It isn't my fave picture (that one accidentally got deleted); but it is cute with one of my sims as an actress practicing acting with other sims. That one was the romance one.

well i lost my legacy save for the zillionth time today. so at least i can sim til it gets here.
    XxAirixX wrote: »

well i lost my legacy save for the zillionth time today. so at least i can sim til it gets here.

I had games get corrupted as well, so I know the feeling. Though I have a habit of starting a new game for each pack anyways. I have some main sims and want them to get the change to explore everything first before moving on.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited August 2019
    Still so long to go!

zbvw2xX.jpg

C7EBdwg.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Can the game come like, now? Or at least the livestream?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Can the game come like, now? Or at least the livestream?

I know is it the tenth yet??
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    And the Earth Witches Dance.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J56VVtlZCGE
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    18 Days!!!!!

Looking forward to getting Glimmerbrook.
    Everyone has asked every question possible but... Are we getting new lot traits?
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited August 2019
    WolfNate wrote: »
    Everyone has asked every question possible but... Are we getting new lot traits?
    I hope we get some Dark Lay Line equivalent for witches, so my normie sims can have miraculous magic babies. Sacred Ground or On a Magic Lay Line, maybe?

We might also get a lot trait to attract witches, but it'd be cool to also have one that repels witches. Those who don't want spellcasters in their game can use it to keep them at bay, while other people can find story uses for such a trait.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    I'm honestly in disbelief over people who want to buy this pack and ignore magic entirely. Is 100 items (or more) in decor and furniture and dresses worth 20?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I'm honestly in disbelief over people who want to buy this pack and ignore magic entirely. Is 100 items (or more) in decor and furniture and dresses worth 20?

I'm not into magic but I'm buying this pack for the new world and the new hairstyles.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    And the Earth Witches Dance.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J56VVtlZCGE

I am SO feeling this! <3

Man, I really wish we would get some tribal drums and instruments.
    #Team Occult
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member

A mobile game having an event tomorrow and buying a game Saturday so I'll have some distraction to pass the time till 10th xD

I probably ought to play Dragon Age or Skyrim or one of the many other games I own and take a break from Sims but I haven't been in the mood for other games lately. Perhaps I will if I can finish the rotation - I'm only on household 3 of 12 or so though. I should probably look at the more casual games I own.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    screen1-1.jpg

To pass the time let's start talking about screenshots from the trailer. So this is Diagon Alley the town square. It looks like from this angle there are two shops. I wonder if we can also buy Familiars? The trailer had them everywhere even on shop shelves in 'pokeballs'
    I been having a cc issue I been having the past two days that I hope to solve before the game's release. I downloaded a bunch of non-default eyes, clothing and skin details and the households now won't load unless I take mods out. So I know something is causing it, just need to figure out what. Probably one of eyes or clothing as I had an outfit in the past that used to cause infinity loading until the creator fixed the issue. I ran mod conflicted and nothing is said to be broken or the wrong game file, so I have test each one to narrow it down.
    Am I only one now thinking about Glimmerbrook's logo? If you hover over any world it has a little animated logo every few seconds.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I know this one has nothing to do with magic but it is a great song for todays song
    You're The Inspiration
    https://youtu.be/CRfy1yorkec
    more for sim kids and more drama please

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top