Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

September Patch Speculation 2019 (Now Out) Emergency Patch Out Now Sep 17th

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
Realm Of Magic is coming September 10th so that means we can expect a patch. Hoping for spiral stairs.

Hoping for lots of bug fixes especially for Island Living and Moschino. Also the lighthouse woohoo interaction and UI Pics are still broken.

Update

Confirmed so far

Island Counters from Island Living.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    Spiral stairs would be beyond great.
    I really want the multiple floor open basement bug to be fixed so my spellcasters can have a proper underground lair...
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    spiral stairs and actual split-leveling would be great
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    This'll be the third patch so I hope they'll finally fix conservationists unable to get raise past level 10 (to 10+x as the other careers) - as well as other bugs. I've had some issues with foods made on the grill recently, fixing those would be nice as well.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Minor hopes for Spiral Staircases.
    My split leveling hopes got busted, unfortunately.

I hope they'll fix the recent camera bug (where you can't put cameras on surfaces) since that's one that I'm aware of. And I hope the glitch with the Gallery showing items from packs used when they weren't' will get fixed.

• jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    edited August 2019
    Those missing island counters are supposed to be finally coming in that patch, so I'm happy about that. I hope there will be also many bug fixes. Hopefully spiral stairs are coming too, those are really needed like many other different kind of stairs! Also wouldn't mind if Bonehilda were to come too. :D
    jadonbakes wrote: »
    I really want the multiple floor open basement bug to be fixed so my spellcasters can have a proper underground lair...
    @jadonbakes
    This! I really hope it will be fixed this time too, it's so annoying bug. I'm thankful though that it's only looks and wasn't something worse, breaking buildings or anything like that.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    jj_____ wrote: »
    Those missing island counters are supposed to be finally coming in that patch, so I'm happy about that. I hope there will be also many bug fixes. Hopefully spiral stairs are coming too, those are really needed like many other different kind of stairs! Also wouldn't mind if Bonehilda were to come too. :D
    jadonbakes wrote: »
    @jadonbakes
    This! I really hope it will be fixed this time too, it's so annoying bug. I'm thankful though that it's only looks and wasn't something worse, breaking buildings or anything like that.

I would LOVE Bonehilda coming back! I love her
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Oh yes I forgot that the Island counters were coming.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    You know what I want? I want BUG FIXES. And lots of them.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SimeterySimetery Posts: 66 Member
    I really really really hope they fix the mac genetics issue. (Basically face details dont transfer over to all outfits making it REALLY annoying to make new sims). Along with some other bug fixes.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Simetery wrote: »
    I really really really hope they fix the mac genetics issue. (Basically face details dont transfer over to all outfits making it REALLY annoying to make new sims). Along with some other bug fixes.

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO ANNOYING. And it happens with Tattoo's too!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm expecting some content we have already paid for released as "new" content for everyone.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    I want bug fixes, but I'm afraid ROM will bring so many more bugs :/
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I hope they sort the buggy Freelance Photographer career out...
  • pnr8555pnr8555 Posts: 18 Member
    For now, I would like the lot types bug to be completely fixed. I'm not sure how they were for you guys though.

Despite the "wrong lot type" shown is fixed, my recently built generic lot that I replaced that Del Sol Valley lounge still acts as a lounge with bouncers and stuffs, then the lot acts as it's corrupted. Took about a night for me to fix that.

I don't think any major changes will come now, but still hoping for a more variety of terrain tools, or even diagonal stairs.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Bug fix for the freelance photographer so you can submit portrait photos and get them back. (Why can't your sim just use the computer?)

Bug fixes for the game freezing when using the camera tripod.

Bug fix for restaurants so your sims will eat again.

Bug fix for mac tattoos and skin details.

• Eefje96Eefje96 Posts: 32 Member
    [quote="loubyloulou;c-17211319"]I hope they sort the buggy Freelance Photographer career out...[/quote]

I hope so too.. i played one Day Moschino stuff and found out it didnt work at all so Im already done with it. Untill Im sure everything is fixed i wont play it.. so a bit of wasted money for now..
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Bug fix for the freelance photographer so you can submit portrait photos and get them back. (Why can't your sim just use the computer?)

Restaurents were supposed to have been fixed in the last patch regarding sims stealing food.
  • Toby92Toby92 Posts: 10 New Member
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-17211378"][quote="logion;c-17211365"]Bug fix for the freelance photographer so you can submit portrait photos and get them back. (Why can't your sim just use the computer?)

[/quote]

Restaurents were supposed to have been fixed in the last patch regarding sims stealing food.[/quote]

They dont steal food anymore but sometimes they wont eat it now, they fixed it too good 😂
  • Eefje96Eefje96 Posts: 32 Member
    Im waiting for a spiral stares since the first Day the sims 4 came out... it could fit Nice in Some of the stuff packs but i was dissepointed everytime again when it came out.. so i gave up thinking it was ever comming haha
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited August 2019
    logion wrote: »

Restaurents were supposed to have been fixed in the last patch regarding sims stealing food.

Yes, but they did it too well, so now most of the time sims wont finish their meal when they are eating at restaurants.
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    Have they announced a Maxis monthly for September yet? I know they recently said they're only going to have them when they have something new to show off, but I was hoping they'd do something for the 20th anniversary (coughspiralstairscough)
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Have they announced a Maxis monthly for September yet? I know they recently said they're only going to have them when they have something new to show off, but I was hoping they'd do something for the 20th anniversary (coughspiralstairscough)

No, nothing's been said.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    They've teased about the 5th anniversary and an update on the 2nd on Twitter I believe? I wonder if that would go hand in hand with the update for realm of magic
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »
    They've teased about the 5th anniversary and an update on the 2nd on Twitter I believe? I wonder if that would go hand in hand with the update for realm of magic

Please be Bonehilda for everyone in the free patch. It's an iconic item...
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member

The 20th anniversary isn't until January if they're going by TS1 release date, so I'm guessing they'll do something big then. But by their usual rules of patch/pack release, we should be getting a patch on September 5th, right between the various release dates for TS4's base game. There's a RoM livestream on the 6th, so maybe Maxis Monthly next week if they're doing anything for the TS4 anniversary?