Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shiny guy

Just like the title says, Me and my brother have been seeing a shiny sim ever since story mode came out. I did not see him until I got vampires though.
I will post a picture as soon as I know how.
Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else has seen him? He's always a male teen in the scouting uniform. Thank you in advance! -Doggers
ID: L33tP33tNW
she/her
AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    I don't believe I've seen such a Sim. Posting pictures is fairly easy. You just need to use a site such as imjur. Take your pictures from the game, save them into your computer pictures as a jpeg and then upload them into that third party site. From imjur, at least, there's a whole list of ways to save the link. I usually choose the one that mentions forums. Click on it then open up your forum thread and paste it into the body of the text box. Voila.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    It's this, isn't it? I've seen a solution somewhere but I don't remember where. It's a bug
    WrZWjcb.png
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Yes! That is him!
    I don't believe I've seen such a Sim. Posting pictures is fairly easy. You just need to use a site such as imjur. Take your pictures from the game, save them into your computer pictures as a jpeg and then upload them into that third party site. From imjur, at least, there's a whole list of ways to save the link. I usually choose the one that mentions forums. Click on it then open up your forum thread and paste it into the body of the text box. Voila.
    Thank you!

ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    The shiny sims can be caused by mods or graphics settings (Sims details lower than very high).
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    edited August 2019
    This is a bug. I’ve not saw it on pc but I’ve saw it on console and they can’t adjust graphics settings there. Sim guru Legacy said they are looking into it.

I don’t think story mode is the cause because console doesn’t have that yet.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    There's a story mode??!! Why do I feel like I've been living in a rock...? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • fox_corpsefox_corpse Posts: 15 Member
    Don't judge the shiny guy. He can't help his shiny genes.
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Story mode in CAS

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Story mode in CAS

Ohhhh... :D But that's really weird that it's so specific that it's a teen in a scouts uniform. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif