Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @Mikezumi
    Yeah.I know to be more careful from now on.
    I didn't really use it that much anyways, so its best to get rid of it.
    Glad it wasn't one I used.
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    pg. 3641
    @Turjan Thanks for the explanation. I have never tried stacking stairs before so this was news to me. It does seem very bizarre that the orientation of the lot would affect stairs in this way. I don't know much about the beautiful vista moodlet but from what I've read it might be possible to get it if you have a beautifully decorated lot and add some landscaping. It sounds like a lot of trial and error.
    @rubyskywalker You could always save your sim to the bin and place them in a new world, at least that way wouldn't cost anything. Congrats on getting the deep fryer! Beware though that sims are addicted to that thing. I had to edit it with Retuner to stop autonomous frying :lol:
    @GraceyManor Kris is actually a decent sister that looks out for Chelsea. She must have been holding onto her embarrassment about not getting the part in the musical for a long long time. The song was cute :smile:
    @PalmArrow Thanks for this link! I like it a lot better if the writing appears on the paper. I will have to try it out, thanks again :smile:
    @emorrill I almost read through the whole thing without making any comments because I was hooked! I love how you write Michael. He really cares so much about his family. The problem with having a parent as a doctor means you can't keep much from them. I'm shocked that Molly was able to admit out loud to him about the affair. If it were me I would probably have the urge to bury it deep down and hide it from everyone. I like that Michael thought about telling her off but stopped himself because it's obvious that she knows and has been going through some inner turmoil. He overcomes the struggle within himself and is very accepting. Things are difficult with Tay and I wonder how he will take the news. At least there's no chance of him catching her cheating as she already broke it off. I find characters most interesting when they have believable flaws and make bad decisions sometimes. No one is perfect just like in real life :smile:
    @meerkattime Vlad looks disgusted at the thought of love-dovey hearts :lol:
    @Silverofdreams30 Oops, it looked like they had different hair so I thought it was two sims haha.

pg. 3642
    @king_of_simcity7 With Nick going to Yeates I bet Simon will be satisfied. That is unless the hotel is an even worse workplace :o
    @turjan Sims always look dopey, especially the face they pull after a massage. Paul looks very hardcore playing the drums in the rain. I hope the game keeps giving you easy wish chains. I don't usually play with Supernatural stuff much but I imagine discovering all potions would take a while.
    @silverofdreams30 I hope none of the other roommates cause a fire for you. I feel awkward for the other girl in the room while Pamela and Mugsy made out lol.
    @bekkasan Gotta love this game because we have so many different objects to put in. I was imaging a place like the indoor playground cafes we have here, I just wish the developers had given us a ballpit as that would have been perfect. I'm trying to remember what came with Seasons but all that's coming to mind is the horseshoe toss game. All the packs have sort of blended together for me :lol:
    @GraceyManor I've seen the Lion King broadway but I don't remember that song. Kris seems to be handling the singing a bit better. But it mostly seems like Chelsea is just missing her mother.
    I'm glad you ended up finding the culprit! I'm going off my memory here but I believe you can have brntwaffles lighting mods and the outdoor tweaks together if you combine the files with S3PE. I think that's what I did but it's been a long time.
    @DeafSimmer I knew it was pigtails but just from that angle and the way the hair moves (it does this with other hairs too) it looked like a beard :smile:
    @AbellaKellaher Welcome back :smile: Ooh your side project has an interesting premise. Betha and Bella seem like very different personalities (just judging from their outward appearances) but blood is thicker than water and I love that they want to stay together. Bella's hair is lovely with all the different colours in it.
    Ammon's reverse psychology got me too haha. I was thinking it was so unlike him to talk about betrayal. It was kind of him though to help sort of Karlie's feelings so it's clear that she will love and defend her mother no matter what. I reckon the baby will be a great kickboxer or martial artist. Karlie has every right to be upset and concerned since she has a life inside her to care for now. I have to read the rest but you weren't kidding, this was a long update haha. I love the ruggedness of the old shack. So the person that lived there was the one that made Shari leave Ammon and Niella behind? The description of the old crone is very visual and I can imagine how terrifying the place must have been with all of those animals. Woah Karlie was lucky that she didn't get hypnotised for good. There's lots of dangerous objects in this place. Google translate tells me that the book is a history of something, I'm not sure if it's a family but I'm sure it will be helpful in some way. Hmmmm it's possible that it was Raj talking out loud. I hope he's not keeping any sort of secrets from Karlie or else it would be devastating for her.
    Aw I think Shari is beautiful but I also love seeing sim makeovers. Ammon is just the sweetest father with the biggest heart. I love how he talks to both the girls' bellies :smiley:
    @coco
    I'm glad you ended up finding the culprit! I'm going off my memory here but I believe you can have brntwaffles lighting mods and the outdoor tweaks together if you combine the files with S3PE. I think that's what I did but it's been a long time.

Oh, I didn't know that.I remember asking brntwaffles if I could use Outdoor tweaks and they said no.
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @coco Wish I'd read that before I did the move...
    So yeah... the Montoyas have officially moved to Starlight Shores!
    I just have to furnish their house. I bought the Inheritance LHP reward and got like 61,000 from it! Juliette almost has enough to get it too, but I can't decide between that or the dusty old lamp...

I cannot wait until I can decorate Aleah's room decently. Juliette painted a really cute painting recently I'll probably put in it. I also have CC Disney Princess pictures too.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco I have a funny back story for the hotel planned! I have the night off tonight so will be working more on the story anyway
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    30B

The next day Simon had arranged to meet Jamie, Dorley and Ben in the town centre before they went to the bar that they had been to that night that Simon had noticed Nick was first trying to move onto Humara a few weeks before.

'What do you think of these placements that they are offering us?' Jamie had asked Simon once as they walked through the town centre.
    'It sounds okay,' replied Simon 'they say we will only do three days a week there,'
    'There are thinking about me working for Brenda,' said Ben 'They are moving everyone around I think,'
    'I heard that there are sending Warren to Brenda as well?' mentioned Dorley.
    'That would be interesting,' said Ben 'I give him a week before Brenda has had enough of him,'
    'Is Warren meeting us later with Dom?' asked Jamie.
    'I am afraid so,' said Ben 'they had overheard about our night out so we couldn't not invite them,'

68491259_10156527322716497_8314675532478283776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQmszOZhNw6V1xe15kBOosYhd4c6bMxB1LxLQA2d9GuW5RSL5FMP2k0BYfA-d-TccqO0_AmUkisdtCUOxaUVPePT&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=c56d776281352fc0f571444f8a21add9&oe=5E0C3A36

'What girls are going?' asked Dorley.
    'We are meeting Megan, Tammy, Stacy and Hana,' replied Jamie 'and I heard that Shelly and Courtney are coming later as well,'
    'All of the nice girls then,' replied Dorley.
    'Is Anna not coming>' asked Ben.
    'No, she is with the popular crowd meeting the bad boys,' signed Jamie.
    'That is Nick's new group, the populars,' added Simon 'They had decided to turn their backs on us,'
    'It is because of Cassie I think,' said Ben 'she looks down on some guys,'
    'Cassie has never spoke to me once,' added Dorley 'I said hi to her once and she ignored me,'
    'They just like the bad boys,' said Jamie 'idiots like Tony and Craig,'

68750770_10156527322756497_8515492002622603264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQnLdkZFI6_msR0MC7Kq1QOMhnwD66fAlpdrBFZK0Z611-J-QF00awEpSv_PiDqqegBi5Lw_i6xp_MQI3NZCj7zJ&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=290d8ba46ba7070aedf385c34d920e47&oe=5DDEF6AA
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    zUmZC7h.jpg
    Another painting.
    o3g3uad.jpg
    Spring once again comes to Riverview, Alex celebrates a full year of being in the Parachute Regiment. He's certainly had a good time.
    DK1tqRK.jpg
    Evelyn gives that drinking thing a try, not a terrible first experience.
    SUtu6me.jpg
    The family go see a movie.
    uz7rVS3.jpg
    Alex is back to counter terrorist duty, except this time he'll mostly be overlooking the training and activities of the younger soldiers.
    yhCa1F0.jpg
    hbHVLfX.jpg
    Ryan receives an urgent phone call, due to banditry attacks in the border area of Al Medina Desert South 1 Para is being brought in an attempt to stabilize the region. It's mostly just desert patrols in that area. Ryan says goodbye to his family. Good luck!
    CiIUxgk.jpg
    kPsSNgA.jpg
    B0gVgFW.jpg
    [From left to Right: Sergeant Trigger "Trigger" Broke, Captain Ryan "Blondie" Baxter, Private Chaim "Sake" Heck, Private Mcdermot "moth" Maximus]
    This is a group of 3 close friends in Ryan's platoon(7 Rifle Platoon A Company, 1 Para). Sergeant Trigger is the 2IC of the group. Their tour will be taking place in the desert to the South of Al Medina, hopefully the situation will be more stable by the time they're done, the Bandits don't know what they've just brought on themselves. No one messes with the Paras.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Feedback

@coco

They did not bother much about that other girl at that time lol, she did not move
    so had to suit herself haha.
    She uses another hairstyle and no glasses with her formal clothes.

@bekkasan

Thank you

@meerkattime

Thank you, haha no it was in the evening the studying was done
    after class.

@emorrill

Hehe,
    lunch was done so had time to comment then.

@AbellaKellaher

I am busy trying to find a job right now so got my days full of free time
    except that part haha. I am playing quite a lot of sims.
    Life can be busy sometimes, welcome back.

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Today's update

I went to my Country Love save and Chad's house.

[img][/img]pNDv5HS.jpg

Found little Liam here.

[img][/img]zj7rrs7.jpg

This was better.

[img][/img]3446JkH.jpg

[img][/img]H13iCc8.jpg

[img][/img]BC2cHly.jpg

[img][/img]EZonQ45.jpg

Chad is a good daddy

[img][/img]x1IlK2z.jpg

[img][/img]k7HAkn0.jpg

Chad with Olivia

[img][/img]KOHVjCT.jpg

Savannah

[img][/img]ue0uS4O.jpg

Hungry Olivia

All for now.

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

wow...I saw 33 notifications from this thread overnight....the most I've had in a long while, and was so excited to have more stories to read this morning with my coffee. Imagine my surprise to see a whole page of conversation about bad mods and glitches. That is part of the charm of this thread helping each other out to fix problems with our game and cc and mods. I'm happy @GraceyManor that you figured out what mod was the problem and glad that you and @Mikezumi (hello btw, I see a break doesn't mean gone completely ;) ) settled your seeming differences easily. Proof that things can be settled easily. :) Wish others could learn that in other sections of the forum. Awesome! Perhaps @GraceyManor you should put a comment on that mod page on MTS to warn others about the potential with that mod. I've never used that particular mod, but would appreciate a warning in the comments as I do read those as well before downloading from them.

@coco A ball pit for kids with the tubes and slides would have been an awesome addition to the game. I loved watching my son crawl through those things and sure wish they had them when I was a kid. They had a huge indoor one when we lived in NC. The ball pit that Sandy at ATS made is a remesh of the playpen. It is cute for the toddlers to play in though you can only put in two at a time.

@rubyskywalker Congrats on making the move!

@jonny522 Evelyn did a great painting of the snowman! Oh, Ryan is heading to a danger zone. Great pic of him and his buddies.

@meerkattime I did a little of both...compromise! lol

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely pictures of Chad and his children! I just love seeing the toddlers laugh and giggle so my sims do that interaction a lot from me if not on their own!

@emorrill I know you will enjoy the picture this morning. I put the jogging track at the gym in Moonlight Falls and sent everyone over. Marshall and Jennifer tried the track out for me.

Marshall looks like he is telling me to 'get that camera off me' like I am some kinda paparazzi....umm, guess I kinda am to them! :D
    48571156921_56463d7bd8_b.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    @ilikethesims30 Ah, thanks, that clears this up. That must make a lot of work. Cool results though.

@emorrill Thank you. I also like how you use the game to illustrate your rather intense stories. I miss this feeling of being a family, which doesn't really exist within the game, unfortunately. The sims don't really treat their family members different from anyone else, but then again, it's just a game.

On a technical note, I noticed the the forum doesn't really notify me of all responses. I already assumed as much, when I wrote comments in WordPad and pasted them into the comments field. Then again, I usually read everything and click the feedback options, so it's not a big deal.

@PalmArrow Thank you, it was certainly fun. Regarding the spiral staircase, it has a rather low throughput compared to two tile wide stairs. It's not only one "lane" less, but no sim can enter the stairs until it's completely cleared, whereas sims can follow already on normal stairs while there's still someone in front of them. Taken together, I had issues in the morning, when everyone flocked to some usable object in the basement, and when it got time for school or work, all 8 teenagers and one or the other adult had to exit the basement via that spiral staircase, which took ages. On the other hand, those spiral stairs to the third floor were great.

@GraceyManor You're welcome.

@coco Oh, you can produce that beautiful vista moodlet yourself? I should try that. I read it's part of the lots that Maxis made and that there's no way to add it to a lot yourself. But then again, I have also read lots of posts that claim that you cannot build working stacked staircases in this game, which proved to be only half the right answer.

@meerkattime Thank you!
    edited August 2019
    @bekkasan thing is the last person posted in 2018 modthesims doesn’t like things to be revived.so idk if I should
    Bump it or not
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    wow...I saw 33 notifications from this thread overnight....the most I've had in a long while, and was so excited to have more stories to read this morning with my coffee. Imagine my surprise to see a whole page of conversation about bad mods and glitches. That is part of the charm of this thread helping each other out to fix problems with our game and cc and mods. I'm happy @GraceyManor that you figured out what mod was the problem and glad that you and @Mikezumi (hello btw, I see a break doesn't mean gone completely ;) ) settled your seeming differences easily. Proof that things can be settled easily. :) Wish others could learn that in other sections of the forum. Awesome!
    ^Aww, I <3 this!
    And ladies I was happy to see you settle everything well too. {{{{hugs}}}}

@emorrill I know you will enjoy the picture this morning. I put the jogging track at the gym in Moonlight Falls and sent everyone over. Marshall and Jennifer tried the track out for me.

Marshall looks like he is telling me to 'get that camera off me' like I am some kinda paparazzi....umm, guess I kinda am to them! :D
    48571156921_56463d7bd8_b.jpg

^Heck to the YEAH!!! :smiley:

Mmmm! :love:
    Such lovely man chest hair. I used to not like a man's chest to be full of hair, but it's growing on me. :blush: Pun not intended! :lol:
    I guess we are Paparazzi! :joy:

@Silverofdreams30 Nice. :mrgreen:
    Oh no baby playing in the toilet! :confounded: Oh my that gets me every time! Even when the cats drink out of it...
    Chad is lovely. <3
    The girls are such little cuties.

@coco Loved your recent comments on the first scene in my new Holland Family Chapter. :blush: You always provide these deep insights that I don't seem to ever think about. ;)
    I'm shocked that Molly was able to admit out loud to him about the affair. If it were me I would probably have the urge to bury it deep down and hide it from everyone.
    ^Most people would have. ;)
    I think because of the close relationship the kids mostly always had with their father, and the fact that she knew he could get the truth out of her, convinced her to just blurt it out. She was already feeling so ashamed keeping it from everyone (and I must say she did it rather darn impressively for being in such a close knit family where they all live in the town they grew up in! :open_mouth: ) And maybe admitting it to her father will help her to more easily admit it to Tay. We can only hope.
    :)

@meerkattime Your minor changes paid off. :love: Because I can still recognize him as Vlad (he's just sexier looking ;) ).
    I don't like it when some simmers give townies a complete overhaul makeover that I can't even recognize who they are. :confused: But...to each their own. I think it's just the perfectionist in me. :p

@king_of_simcity7 I promise to catch up with your story on it's thread once I get out of the shower. :p (Crazy gym workout for me this morning.)

@Turjan
    @emorrill Thank you. I also like how you use the game to illustrate your rather intense stories. I miss this feeling of being a family, which doesn't really exist within the game, unfortunately. The sims don't really treat their family members different from anyone else, but then again, it's just a game.
    ^Aww, thank you for that compliment. :blush:
    It's very nice to play out my wild imagination in the sims, and that the game also provides illustrations for it. :mrgreen:
    Lol! I guess they kinda don't if you really think about it. :lol:

@jonny522 This picture looks sweet! :star:
    B0gVgFW.jpg

@CravenLestat Where'd you disappear to again? ;):p You has a surprise for me and I am curious.

giphy.gif
    :kissing_heart:

***Dude, WHY aren't the emoji's popping up when you type : ?? :weary: I thought it was just happening in the PM's...***

I need my emoji's! :p

Happy Simming my friends! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks!
    @emorrill The emoji thing is happening to me too.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    @meerkattime Thanks for the comment :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    My Roaring Heights Poirot household left home to apply for jobs: Poirot for the private investigator profession, Hastings for the military career, and Miss Lemon for the self-employed writer career.

qM2zQuM.jpg

l3vB1xU.jpg

When this was done, they met at the Summer Festival.

5S9me9z.jpg

Poirot noticed a criminal who had forgotten to change out of his work clothes, and had a short conversation with him. It would be useful for future cases to get to know Roaring Heights criminals!

RiNbVbh.jpg

Hastings and Miss Lemon went roller skating.

pmQuQZn.jpg

Poirot didn't want to try roller skating, but he wasn't above giggling at his friends' clumsiness!

r8F8aPu.jpg

36JddNH.jpg
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    edited August 2019
    Replies and then comments! :)

@bekkasan I missed it too! I kept thinking of dialog while waiting in the long lines at the amusement park my family went to and I knew I had to get back to it hehe, but what a long one, huh? It just felt too clunky to cut it up any differently. Re: We daughters - I think all children have that ability. My two sons are constantly trying to invent new ways to torment me, and don't you ever believe otherwise! :joy: Your comment about popping the baby out put the ear worm "mama had a baby and it's head popped off!" in my ear. Then I started wondering why the baby's head pops off... Then I started wondering who teaches their child a rhyme about a decapitated baby?? :#:#:joy: Ahhhh mental rabbit holes. :D:D Building the shack was fun - that scene was entirely created while standing in line next to some halloween props (Cedar Point does this thing in the fall called Halloweekends) that were for this thing they do called "blood on the bayou" - and it was a old creepy shack! (it's also were I decided Bella was going to be sent to New Orleans, too, lol!) Re: Left Shoulder Right Shoulder - I was trying to decide how I wanted to play my SS (it's kind of unnerving at first, isn't it? :lol: My brother freaked out when I showed him my SS :lol:) and I thought "What a fun way to play out the best and the worst of my young adult self days (but obviously to very far extremes.)

@coco - re: google translate - One of the girls I use to nanny irl was taking French in school. I can sing two children's sons in French, count to 3, and ask if you speak French. That's about all I retained from that. The only other French I know is from the songs Lady Marmalade and Call Me - other than that google translate is my best friend :joy::joy: But the shack belonged to the witch that Shari had to see to turn human and she blackmailed (essentially) into turning Karlie witch with the knowledge that Shari was pregnant with another non mer baby. I guess I should have made that more clear. Perhaps I'll go fidget with that dialog a bit, see if I can avoid anyone else's confusion. I think Ammon would have recognized Raj's voice though :) We shall see ;);) Bella and Betha should definitely be a fun play :)

@meerkattime don't worry, it doesn't all have writing that long. The beginning of the story goes very quickly (I wasn't even planning on making a story out of it but it evolved that way,) I didn't start getting wordier until later :lol: If you want I can cliff note you, or you can read it from the beginning :) Personally I would suggest reading it but obviously I'm biased :lol: But I do think there are some parts worth reading :) The rest of your comments are pretty spot on, you seemed to pick up all the clues I laid down pretty quickly ;) Things are going to be getting pretty nuts here in the future, stay tuned! :)

@Silverofdreams30 Good luck with the search! I haven't had to look for a job, thankfully, for longer than I'm going to admit for fear of sounding old ;) But I realized pretty early on that I would rather work for myself than anyone else simply because, to me and for me, the benefits far outweighed the challenges. For others, like my husband working for himself would be a disaster. He needs the discipline of someone telling him he needs to work or he just wouldn't work :lol: I'll keep my fingers crossed you find something that fulfills more than just financial needs :) - aww Chad IS a good daddy! I love Olivia's face with the claw attack, awww what cute lil boops! - also, when I went back further updates, I totally mixed up the update about the dorm having cars for the students with the picture immediately below it. My thought was "Is that CC?? Or can you really own and drive an ice cream truck??" :joy::joy: That's quite a flirt, Pamela!

@jonny522 Seeing Evelyn drinking made me feel oooooldd. I can't believe the kids are all grown up! You look away for a MINUTE and BAM! :lol: Oh I'm so glad Ryan has enjoyed being part of the paras, and I sure hope he and all of his fellow deployed make it back safely!

@king_of_simcity7 Yikes! The drama seems to be poised for strike! I'm all
    giphy.gif
    :lol:

@emorrill that emoji thing is driving me NUTSO - I'm an emoji addict!

@Turjan That last picture encompasses "opposites attract" - he's there, breath frosting up the air, jacket, long pants, shoes, scarf, gloves - and she's there in a summer nightie and slippers :lol: - reverse that scenario and you would have had a perfect depiction of my parents - dad always running around in shorts no matter what time of year and mom always bundled up like an Eskimo :lol: Love it! :)

more later!
    Part 30C

Meanwhile Tammy had invited Megan over to get ready before they went out. They had continued to become close over the course of the week and once they were ready they went to meet Stacy and Hana. Stacy had invited Hana over to get ready before they went to town. As they had made their way to the bus stop they noticed Anna in the distance with Humara.

69323818_10156528622326497_6460157436304031744_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQnOFk8WLu7LT52PGk5cQb54YGq5gH25ROp8WkHbS1wiVsx-S0lTqs_XZXjhPrnjFD6qRSmHGAr48r79ybgTCpac&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=500a13e416b90499a9148a6279a36213&oe=5DDE15F1

'Are they going out tonight do you think?' Hana asked.
    'They might be,' replied Stacy.

The girls had arrived at the bar not long after the guys had and everyone found a table. Some of the guys had gone to the bar to buy drinks and they noticed that Tony and Craig happened to be there. The first person they recognised was Dorley and they wasted no time trying to tease him.

'A bit past your bed time is it, Dorley?' joked Craig as soon as he saw him.
    'Dorley is out drinking?' said Tony 'well things change!'
    'So who are you out with then?' Craig asked 'your goony friends?'
    'Just out with a few people,' replied Dorley not impressed with them

Tony and Craig recognised Jamie but did not know him that well.

'So you not out seeing Anna and that lot this night then?' Craig asked him.
    'No, out with other people tonight,' replied Jamie.
    'We are meeting her later,' added Craig 'She has a thing for my mate Tony,'

Jamie's heart sank. He had been hoping that he could have organised a date for him and Anna at some point but as usual she was being attracted to the unsavory types.

Stacy and Hana had also come to the bar to by drinks and Tony had recommended to Craig that he talk to her.

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958845/the-social-club-part-1-23/p10
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor Oh....didn't know they had rules about posting. I would think they would want notification though if a mod is causing a glitch no matter how long if it was not mentioned in the comments already. That's a bummer.

@emorrill hehe, I knew you would like that one! :p
    Is that the kitty from '🐸🐸🐸🐸 N Boots'?

@PalmArrow Sure rains alot! Love their umbrellas!
    Gosh! Poirot did guffaw didn't he?

@AbellaKellaher I laughed out loud with your decapitated baby comments! I remember reading my son fairy tales from a book I bought and as I'm reading I have to suddenly start changing the story around because I wasn't going to read what was really going on in those tales...My gosh, murder and mahem and torture abound in those stories! Needless to say we went back to Dr Suess, Where is my Mother and How many trucks can a tow truck tow if a tow truck could tow trucks. :o
    Yes, it was unnerving at first with my simself, but then I realized I get to have all kinds of fun fantasy's including getting abducted by aliens and having a handsome star as my husband! :D
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    pg 3644.
    @GraceyManor I checked my lighting mod file in S3PE and couldn't find any evidence that I merged it with outdoor tweaks so maybe you're right. I can't remember :lol:
    @rubyskywalker Did you work out how to post pictures yet? Wow I never realised how much that Inheritance reward would pay out. With all that money you should be able to make the house look really nice :)
    @king_of_simcity7 Poor Brenda lol. It would be even worse if she had to deal with Warren and Dom together. I almost forgot who Ben was since I associate him with The Squire name. I hope the group have a good time with no drama.
    It's nice to see the girls wearing something difference for a change.
    I think Craig's the one that needs help with his social skills. I think in his mind he was trying to give Stacy a compliment by saying she's smart and doesn't belong in a special needs course. I'm glad that Stacy and Hanna stood up to him for being a jerk.
    @jonny522 The snowman painting is cute. That year has gone fast and Ryan has done very well in his job. Best of luck to him in his deployment to Al Medina. I wonder if he likes being called Blondie haha. Really nice pictures of the sand dunes :)
    @Silverofdreams30 I forgot that toddlers could play in the toilet, yuck. Chad looks like a good father. The toddlers are adorable :)
    @bekkasan The board seems very slow. It hasn't even gone to the next page since I did my comments yesterday. I never did end up downloading the ballpit so I might have a look at it again. There's so much I want from ATS but it's a hassle to download it all seperately. Maybe I should just donate, she sure deserves it after all the good work she has done.
    I really love the jogging picture. Jennifer is so cute in her pink outfit. Marshall is giving you the stink eye :p
    @turjan I don't know for sure because I've never attempted it myself. That's just what I read from other people discussing it. From what I heard apparently that bit of code is broken? So maybe it's not possible but I'm not sure.
    @GraceyManor I don't think it would be a bad thing to bump it if you were giving a genuine warning to others. It would be helpful :)
    @emorrill That's true that admitting to her father would help gather her the courage to reveal it to Tay. It's a wonder that she never got caught out or the other guy never spread the word. She will feel better knowing that she gets to tell her family on her own terms. I miss the emojis, they better fix it :angry:
    @PalmArrow Cool picture of the rain sliding off Hasting's umbrella. Poirot has got to send a clear message to criminals that they can't go around doing crime in public now that he's in town :wink:
    @AbellaKellaher French is apparently one of the hardest languages. I tried to teach myself once, got the cds and workbook but I never got that far. It helps to half a partner or someone to practice dialogue with. There's no need to change anything, I thought that's what you meant and that explains a little why Karlie was so worried about her baby now that I know she was turned witch. Ohh good point about the voice! I'm out of ideas then :) That 'here for it' popcorn gif you tagged for King is hilarious :lol:
    edited August 2019
    69205428_360567378200854_4658505439741214720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeF_3WCaU9XCH9DGTpOHHd18xjKfpqLyzHTMIH1RVpBtGgrImlC4tdQIy1SyVI3ce5QBD0bdzLn0uD_gx37vShKnUTdSXOwuSHWxAzINXIyotw&_nc_oc=AQlifRxZCxpOG5BHCCVFvmyxytRQClBCyARxeQEjpf6JVU0Xb1k4zHCEih1_QJSa_jw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c9f18d838647188eb4c172d1961b1fea&oe=5E12ED09
    Chelsea: You know people are gossiping about us...
    Darren: What are they saying? That you're stuck on me?
    Chelsea: No, that you're stuck on me.
    Darren: I don't understand how these rumors get started.
    Chelsea: Me neither.

68755780_360567371534188_7253052985201131520_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeE-95CVvOcEnzjLId-JuQhqOzTcgznIF3rcOVefKMtqR_A4kf8M8v0RV4BuLwOfg2BCiUFXONHHRUcZO2FwJj-qrqjF793xKL7F_1qZJCi2yw&_nc_oc=AQlkKGEPLbcrK1sXR0tHBeWcfcmUaMYLxpTC6OJfz1DaTB1R22yqXGa_0tn-UV7uS6w&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=9efba3e1a0225383dbeb33f833d63951&oe=5DDBD85E
    Chelsea: Why do they think up stories that link my name with yours?
    Darren: Why do the neighbors gossip all day behind their doors?
    Chelsea: I know a way to prove what they say is quite untrue
    Here is the gist, a practical list of dont's for you

68751328_360567388200853_7584105486669053952_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeG-T0gZsa7pSL6L1tgJpaRkVQXfeRDVg3ohA3uYmt5X8U17whWljEia6HXmHIRldVoaciMjBqgUnxEl_SGF27K2CvuBkKjwqFErNUvT2tgPSA&_nc_oc=AQl6C5O2Rzjbaa27ouFZe3TJiCG_Y6ss4yHRcqoT4aTrof-HeE_Ih3mn3ijbSpPlxHk&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b1f9cca48e0e084438af3f6724471ed4&oe=5E1600F7
    Chelsea:
    Don't throw bouquets at me
    Don't please my sis too much
    Don't laugh at my jokes too much
    People will say we're in love
    Don't sigh and gaze at me
    Your sighs are so like mine
    Your eyes mustn't glow like mine
    Don't start collecting things
    Give me my rose and my glove
    Sweetheart, they're suspecting things

68922328_360567434867515_8873695517809311744_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeHclRa8Hy2hH_FZX00Gp47D_VICxL7w6hgLKmX1IX42AH8WOkDCAVYQ0m_Cky78HOTonjuEwlZ-p9wwolg6DJy69IS8ekptiWA-W6Il7Aozng&_nc_oc=AQmApzq7Svd8uIMFso-J6yut0YOa72iweGMFcgocJ0S_8cxL9r1jcS_DafxjFrG1zgU&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e01d087870b7ebe3c5996f72a1d5a574&oe=5DDD2D85
    Darren:Some people claim that you are to blame as much as I
    Why do you take the trouble to catch my eye
    Just keep a slice of all the advice ya give so free

69143871_360571764867082_1101746995044810752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeGjuV85i-GRmYlXlfNM76S6L-6JEdzQkqLvLF1iL3IPyfphPXydiqj_xGILwuZ3VQ7Mfxn80a1AiPRXCq95rSJuGm494ET0bv6JT0bR6EaRmA&_nc_oc=AQl9mhs5ONiBPj52eHzvS1TvccQcsfXvGoMpLieLSR1f3TVeKpQ1OI0LkAF63WxDMx0&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=aa3f4ca282fadafecebbc5fad45b75df&oe=5E0D2004
    Darren:
    Don't praise my charm too much
    Don't look so vain with me
    Don't stand in the rain with me

68856766_360571758200416_2719994026823516160_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeGJOarh3m_V6s0IJeN1V8PelWOrYQOB3wTthGCvSEJ1yh8ovY7vDRYxni-S_6aQLflGAh9ZVIdDfTQlSeDaMtRzOU9tPfficz942l00C9-eBw&_nc_oc=AQmN3VEeSUAhQUHtXJYYxpCaM-HfChsyfQx__Rl_WLcjBsPAvlQHzuQqgmgtESMrGyQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8ff994e4ad2d91659546befc4ffef26a&oe=5DD3A09D
    Darren:
    Don't take my arm too much
    Don't keep your hand in mine
    Your hand feels so grand in mine

69473331_360571794867079_4219284496161177600_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeEHs7X82dl35kqX3LK1P698emL7gX-CnB2GZ2Z1m_ZzdlP_F3rAbzMY7t4v3ETp53BjVB8BAPrElUJLIcEJqG21w0RHrWuH7rJ806OjXIqzKg&_nc_oc=AQlrjLRP3Iz0FA9dvzuBJ0dhP6fnc3p2wSALKyDEhhSpjFiVyVBxO3-_4TXEDqBbHSo&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=3650d18805d979d39e200076a628b8d3&oe=5DDFF4E0
    Darren:
    Don't dance all night with me
    'Til the stars fade from above
    They'll see it's all right with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEwVAV3VPw4
    This is just a music video link.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @AbellaKellaher I depend on emoji's so people know when I'm joking or serious. :p
    bekkasan wrote: »

@emorrill hehe, I knew you would like that one! :p
    Is that the kitty from 'plum N Boots'?

@bekkasan Indeed! I need more pics of shirtless Marshall! :smirk::love:
    Yes, that is Pu'ss and Boots from Shrek. :blush: (Gotta love the plumming on here... :unamused: )

@coco Yes indeedy. :blush:
    Thankfully I know the names of most emoji's on here so I'm able to type them out, but yeah they gotta fix the issue very soon! :grimace:

@GraceyManor I LOVE the song "People will say we're in love!" <3<3 I'd almost forgotten about it.
    Did you grow up watching those old musicals because your parents loved them like I did? :mrgreen:
    Rogers and Hammerstein were incredible song writers! :star:
    "The Surrey with the Fringe on Top" and "Kansas City" are fun songs from Oklahoma too. :p
    "It's a Grand Night for Singing" is a favorite of mine. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill
    Actually my parents HATED musicals! But I had been in theater all through high school
    and loved them, and even loved them as a kid.My mom can't stand Oklahoma, but its one of my favorites.
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Well I'm back, nothing really wacky happened besides my sim becoming the Emperor of Evil

@coco You mentioned wanting to see the twins right? Sorry for the delay, but I haven't been able to play Sims 3 in awhile, but here they are fighting and being heavily judged by their father
    yVjHGqM.jpg

If you're curious on why they are named Smore and Pancake, I was filling someone's house with pancakes when my sim started to go into labor and thus I named him (what I thought was the only one) Pancake. As for Smore? I decided to go with the food theme.
    EMrBkJP.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top