Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Arrival Household disappeared from the Maxis gallery

KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
I was looking for this specific group of sims that used to be on the official Maxis gallery, but i can't find them for some reason.
They are the sims that appear in the first trailer ever for SIms 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InKXtPvIxE8

Edit: https://athena.thesims.com/v1/images/0/0x00001f45/960BC56E-4E04-11E6-8D07-30605109FFB7/00.jpg
This was the picture i found on google of their household

Comments

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited August 2019
    Not sure if its something wrong in my gallery, or if it was deleted from the gallery... maybe @SimGuruMorgan can help me... Could you reupload them if they were deleted?

670?cb=20190324165354

Also, i noticed that some other sims from this picture disappeared as well... Like the old lady, and the girlfriend of that boy with orange cap (Chuck Cenzo, i believe?!). As well as some of them i have never seen o the gallery to begin with, like the guy with the fish. or the woman with the cupcakes... Would love to know their names (if they don't have any names, would be really cool if their names/surnames was linked to other sims families from Sims 3/2/1...). Like... instead of giving them random names, make them more meaningful by being related to older sims we already know and love <3 (like you did with Princess Cordelia, giving her the Thebe surname from the Veronaville families).

the_sims_4.jpg
    I have always wanted to play with this guy from the middle, and the others too.. Like... I think they were only seen in this render. The only one i know is Ollie. OH... OH... I WOULD LOVE to play with Ollie, Babs and their 3 kids. PLEAAAAASE. <3

0MIt40k.jpg
    Thos guys are on the gallery, but i have never seen this girl there.

Oh, there is one more thing... Not sure if you take any suggestions, but i would love to see some of the long forgotten sims like the roomies frm Sims 1, or the CHarming girl and her dog Luna.
    latest?cb=20150207072519
    edited August 2019
    @SimGuruMorgan I would also like to ask if you could upload the official Seasons house? The one where the Climates were supposed to live in... Its so pretty, but i don't want the renovated one from LilSimsie...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDieuvwZl_4

BTW, thanks for the love you put in this game (if you are reading this).
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    SimGuruZephyr has them on her gallery page
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    I couldnt find all of them but @SimGuruZephyr has them in the gallery.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    Not sure if its something wrong in my gallery, or if it was deleted from the gallery... maybe @SimGuruMorgan can help me... Could you reupload them if they were deleted?

670?cb=20190324165354

Also, i noticed that some other sims from this picture disappeared as well... Like the old lady, and the girlfriend of that boy with orange cap (Chuck Cenzo, i believe?!). As well as some of them i have never seen o the gallery to begin with, like the guy with the fish. or the woman with the cupcakes... Would love to know their names (if they don't have any names, would be really cool if their names/surnames was linked to other sims families from Sims 3/2/1...). Like... instead of giving them random names, make them more meaningful by being related to older sims we already know and love <3 (like you did with Princess Cordelia, giving her the Thebe surname from the Veronaville families).

the_sims_4.jpg
    I have always wanted to play with this guy from the middle, and the others too.. Like... I think they were only seen in this render. The only one i know is Ollie. OH... OH... I WOULD LOVE to play with Ollie, Babs and their 3 kids. PLEAAAAASE. <3

0MIt40k.jpg
    Thos guys are on the gallery, but i have never seen this girl there.

Oh, there is one more thing... Not sure if you take any suggestions, but i would love to see some of the long forgotten sims like the roomies frm Sims 1, or the CHarming girl and her dog Luna.
    latest?cb=20150207072519

Me too. The kids have been in one of the trailers, so they should definitely be added to the gallery.

latest?cb=20160201002128

#ConsistencyForAliensTS4
    Thanks @Bluegayle and @Hestia i'll check @SimGuruZephyr gallery

@AyKooChao They are so cute, right?! I would be even happier if we got them as a family living in a yet-to-release world. Babs and Bob Pancakes are probably the face of Sims 4 at this point.
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Karon wrote: »

After watching that video again after many years my first thought is "What game is THAT from?"

• HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    @AyKooChao You can check out my gallery hestiah23 for Claire Charming.
    wB2Zykl.jpg