Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Kind of Witches will you be making with Realm of Magick: Poll

Comments

• AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    Other
    I will try all witchy stuff :D so I'm not going to stay with just one, may have one of each!! <3
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I will want a good witch and a bad witch. And I will want a witch to try out whatever "Untamed" means. So all of them?
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    edited August 2019
    All of the above, I don't limit myself.
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    The witch with the greenish hair slicked back with braids looked awesome, she had cool markings on her face, I am hoping we can do that too, because I may have to make one that could even be as cool as she looked!

Heck yeah, I can't wait to get into make all sorts of mystical looking sims! I'm already kind of in love with the CAS stuff we've seen, I LIVE for that witchy goth look.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Other
    WaitWhatYT wrote: »
    All of the above, I don't limit myself.
    The witch with the greenish hair slicked back with braids looked awesome, she had cool markings on her face, I am hoping we can do that too, because I may have to make one that could even be as cool as she looked!

Heck yeah, I can't wait to get into make all sorts of mystical looking sims! I'm already kind of in love with the CAS stuff we've seen, I LIVE for that witchy goth look.

Me too!!! I can't wait
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    Other
    i vote for others since i will not create any witches or wizards only normal human sims
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    Good
    i vote for others since i will not create any witches or wizards only normal human sims

Why buy magic then
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    Other
    With the way they are setting up the four different paths of magic I'm seeing some more grey area magic folk and I am so excited

I don't always love the good vs evil magic trope so to be able to play to more uniquely excites me a lot
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited August 2019
    Other
    going to probably start with making neutral one
    but I often steer in the direction of making evil witches because its just more fun to me
    so probably going to end up with more evil ones than good ones
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Neutral
    I don't like having sims be one or the other. They're almost always inbetween, where I can do whatever the plum I want.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Other
    I’m having my spellcaster be a Teen so I have no idea if she’ll be good or bad. 🤷‍♀️
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Neutral
    I'll try everything.

same
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Other
    Truth is, my first will probably be a Voodoo Mambo. <3
    #Team Occult
  • VedenhaltiaVedenhaltia Posts: 16 Member
    Good
    I think I will mainly do and play good witches but I want to try everything.
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited August 2019
    Other
    Some of each! And mixtures of them. I am very much looking forward to this pack.

Specifically, I'll make a sim inspired by Sabrina (I've been reading Archie comics since the early 70s, lol) and I do love the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina -- so that's a sure thing for me.

I also want to create the Mayfair witches. I run out of patience with Legacies, but I'll probably make a few of my favorites, like Stella and Julien.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Neutral
    First thing, I'm going to make Cassandra Goth a Witch.
    Other
    SiliClone wrote: »
    First thing, I'm going to make Cassandra Goth a Witch.

I can totally see her as one!
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited August 2019
    Other
    I'm creating a Phoebe Buffay + Florence Welch inspired sim. She will be a musician and will have a cat (probably called smelly cat). I'm just not sure she will live off the grid, in a hobbit-like house filled with plants, or in the city, and be kind of a gothic witch. Any suggestions?

Ps: cant remember the last time I've been this hyped with TS4 omg

Ps 2: hail to all my hippie witches
    edited August 2019
    Other
    I'm creating a Phoebe Buffay + Florence Welch inspired sim. She will be a musician and will have a cat (probably called smelly cat). I'm just not sure she will live off the grid, in a hobbit-like house filled with plants, or in the city, and be kind of a gothic witch. Any suggestions?

That is awesome!!! You have to post some pics when you make them, if live to see Phoebe as a witch, she's fed the hippie type (currently rewatching Friends lol)
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Evil
    Good is so very mundane.
    Other
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    Good is so very mundane.

It can be fun to play the bad guy sometimes 😈
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Neutral
    I'm basing my magical sims on the show "Once Upon A Time". One character will start of evil and redeem herself after she raises a child. Another, will be a human who is good begins to discover she has light magic, then turns a little dark & back to the light. My third sim will be the sister to the redeemed sim who is wickedly bad & good. LOL
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    All of the above.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Other

That is awesome!!! You have to post some pics when you make them, if live to see Phoebe as a witch, she's fed the hippie type (currently rewatching Friends lol)

Thank you!! I'm going to post her pics! I think I'm definitely doing for the hippie/off the grid/flowers vibe. She will be a clumsy musician witch and I'm thinking her cat will be slob and stupid. Im sure gonna laugh a lot.

Thats great! I love Friends and Phoebe is my favorite person on earth (even know shes not a real person and its not on earth)
  • JohnVanGouldJohnVanGould Posts: 124 Member
    Neutral
    I don’t really mind morals, so neutral. My spellcasters will just do their stuff and get rid of anyone who gets in the way.
  • MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Neutral
    I want to know what an “untamed” witch is.

I’m really hopeful that it’s a nature type witch. I want to make a woodland witch, with herbal skills and gardens full of strange things. She’s got a wild animal familiar and she’s chaotic neutral. See what those skills can do to her, her surroundings and other people. Mischief will be fun to play with too, and I’ll love Practical.