Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Giveaway (Winner Announced)

Comments

• storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    You got: Louise Miller (Teen Witch)

Are you ready to show up to your Halloween party looking like a POPULAR GIRL? All you gotta do is tease your hair and choose from one of Louise's many, many iconic outfits. If you show up looking like this darling, no one else will be able to TOP THAT.

D: I'm kind of embarrassed that I haven't seen Teen Withc so I don't know her :s But thank you for doing yet another giveaway!! :heart:
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    I chose Alexandra Medford the witches of Eastwick, thank you for this opportunity, and have a great day :)
  • EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    I got Alexandra Medford The Witches of Eastwick
    Thank you for the giveaway! ^^
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • rj215arj215a Posts: 6 New Member
    You got: Nancy Downs (The Craft)
    There's nothing more fun than being bad, so Nancy is definitely the witch for you! You could easily pull this off on your own with some cross earrings and dark lipstick, but you should still consider rounding it out with rest of the coven.
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited August 2019
    You got: Alexandra Medford (The Witches of Eastwick)

Any version of Cher would make a dynamic costume, but her Eastwick outfits are super sexy and very on theme. This one definitely requires two BFFs to be your Jane and Suki — or at the very least, a dashing man to be your Daryl Van Horne. Either way, you're going to be '80s fabulous.

This is an adorable idea! Thanks!

• XwantonXwanton Posts: 85 Member
    There's nothing more fun than being bad, so Nancy is definitely the witch for you! You could easily pull this off on your own with some cross earrings and dark lipstick, but you should still consider rounding it out with rest of the coven.

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    you got willow
  • sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    Fun giveaway! Thanks!

You got: Sabrina Spellman (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)
    When it comes to witch costumes, you can't go wrong with Sabrina! You can take it back to the late '90s/early '00s and be Melissa Joan Hart or do a preemptive Kiernan Shipka from Netflix's upcoming The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Heck, you could even experiment with makeup and make yourself look like the classic comic book version of Sabrina.
  • LuvmymonstersLuvmymonsters Posts: 5 New Member
    You got: Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
    You're in luck because the costume options for Willow are endless! You can be nerdy high school Willow, Ghost Willow, Joan of Arc Willow, Dark Willow, or even do a couples costume as Willow and Oz OR Willow and Tara! Just make sure you carry around some pencils to float.

Here's hoping! Good Luck everyone!
  • KathesaurKathesaur Posts: 58 Member
    edited August 2019
    You got: Winifred Sanderson (Hocus Pocus)
    There's nothing more classic than the Sanderson Sisters, but you're going to need two pals to be your Sarah and Mary. However, this is a common costume, so if you're going to do it, do it right! Maybe even get a whole group together and add a Max, Dani, Allison, and Billy!

not sure how i feel about that haha
    thank you for the giveaway!
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,101 Member
    I got Nancy Downs from Craft. Don't know who she is.

Thanks for doing this give away.
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited August 2019
    You're in luck because the costume options for Willow are endless! You can be nerdy high school Willow, Ghost Willow, Joan of Arc Willow, Dark Willow, or even do a couples costume as Willow and Oz OR Willow and Tara! Just make sure you carry around some pencils to float.

I'm a little confused. Do you mean the giveaway will end at midnight on Tuesday or midnight on Wednesday?
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • serbchick25serbchick25 Posts: 36 Member
    You got: Louise Miller (Teen Witch)
    Are you ready to show up to your Halloween party looking like a POPULAR GIRL? All you gotta do is tease your hair and choose from one of Louise's many, many iconic outfits. If you show up looking like this darling, no one else will be able to TOP THAT.

Not familiar with this witch but super excited for RoM! Thank you for doing the giveaway!
  • Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    "You got: Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
    You're in luck because the costume options for Willow are endless! You can be nerdy high school Willow, Ghost Willow, Joan of Arc Willow, Dark Willow, or even do a couples costume as Willow and Oz OR Willow and Tara! Just make sure you carry around some pencils to float."

Don't think I'll be doing drag for Halloween but thanks, anyway XD
  • WedWed Posts: 174 Member
    edited August 2019
    My Results:

Good luck to everyone, and thank you for the giveaway! <3
  • MysanMysan Posts: 111 Member
    You got: Alexandra Medford (The Witches of Eastwick)
    Any version of Cher would make a dynamic costume, but her Eastwick outfits are super sexy and very on theme. This one definitely requires two BFFs to be your Jane and Suki — or at the very least, a dashing man to be your Daryl Van Horne. Either way, you're going to be '80s fabulous.
  • MidianMidian Posts: 24 Member

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Gillian Owens. (PC only as in computer only or PC only ? cause I play on a mac....)
  • valjeanievaljeanie Posts: 107 Member
    Louise Miller
  • EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    Louise Miller (Teen Witch)
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    I got Louise Miller . No idea who that is but cool :)
    As usual thanks a bunch for doing these Simgirl1010!
  • VuloriVulori Posts: 94 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway!

I got Willow Rosenberg from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
  • Purple-InkPurple-Ink Posts: 79 Member

Tumblr: plumbob-berries.tumblr.com/
    PurpleLilies0220 on the Sims 4 Gallery
    tumblr_oht9rrh8CP1v9ri2go10_r4_1280.png
  • robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member

!!!
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member

Perfect.