Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want Bonehilda to make a comeback in RoM!!

We already have skeletons in the game. Plus, Bonehilda would be perfect for our Spellcasters!
Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I've never played Sims 3, but I really want Bonehilda. Where's mah free, live in, dead maid?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited August 2019
    I've never played Sims 3, but I really want Bonehilda. Where's mah free, live in, dead maid?

Right!! It would really make a nice touch for RoM!!

• BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    Why not make you spellcaster travel to Selvadorada and collect the proper artifact that summons a skeleton? I find it much more challenging and enjoyable than just buying a coffin!
    P.S.: I don't think she will come back with the new GP.
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Bonehilda was my favorite maid. I really hope we get her back and, as she was part of the Supernatural EP in TS3, I think this GP is the perfect place to reintroduce her. Not to mention, she would look amazing in the TS4 style.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,404 Member
    I haven't tried the skeleton summoning from JA but to me it seems like we already got our Bonehilda in that pack.
    musteni wrote: »
    I haven't tried the skeleton summoning from JA but to me it seems like we already got our Bonehilda in that pack.

Those skeletons aren't permanent; they only last as long as the moodlet does. Bonehilda lives in your house and comes out and cleans whenever she's needed. The skeletons are cool looking and useful for a short period of time, but I want the original Bonehilda. It would also be nice if she could replace the butler and nanny, as well, as a lot of her child care interactions were broken in TS3. She also couldn't do laundry, and I don't think she cooked. If we get her back, I hope those issues don't reappear as well.
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    i also want her back...i miss having her around...

Those skeletons aren't permanent; they only last as long as the moodlet does. Bonehilda lives in your house and comes out and cleans whenever she's needed. The skeletons are cool looking and useful for a short period of time, but I want the original Bonehilda. It would also be nice if she could replace the butler and nanny, as well, as a lot of her child care interactions were broken in TS3. She also couldn't do laundry, and I don't think she cooked. If we get her back, I hope those issues don't reappear as well.

I didn't play TS3 so can't compare to that. I remember having to knock the coffin in Makin Magic to get Bonehilda to work. It's not much different from summoning her with the relic? But okay I really should test it myself to see how I like it. She was one of my favourites too so wouldn't mind another pack with skeletons to have her stay around. Have a bad feeling it might not happen though.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I never hire maids or butlers and the like, but I would love bonehilda <3
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

I didn't play TS3 so can't compare to that. I remember having to knock the coffin in Makin Magic to get Bonehilda to work. It's not much different from summoning her with the relic? But okay I really should test it myself to see how I like it. She was one of my favourites too so wouldn't mind another pack with skeletons to have her stay around. Have a bad feeling it might not happen though.

It' similar to summoning the skeletons with a relic, but Bonehilda only needs to be summoned once, at least in TS3. I never played TS1, so I can't say. Once Bonehilda has been awakened, she will stay that way until you dismiss her. If she runs out of tasks, she will simply go back to her coffin and wait for the next one. The JA skeletons will leave once the moodlet is done, regardless of whether or not there is something for them to do.
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    I don't know about JA so I can't compare the skeletons to how she functioned in the sims 1 and 3, but I love Bonehilda! I hope they bring her back! It was really funny when you summoned her when you already had a maid in Makin Magic. The maid would get mad at you! We need more moments like that in 4.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    I was hoping for Bonehilda too but I guess I'll have to make do with Patchy and the skeleton assistant.
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Definitely miss Bonehilda. Hope she makes a return!
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    Yes, she is welcome to come to my game anytime. Hopefully we will see her soon, even this autumn, maybe even next patch could bring her to our games. :'(
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I terribly miss her too! Hope she's in this or they will make her for a patch in.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    Add me in as wanting her back, now THAT would be a fantastic surprise to find in this pack.
  • AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Bonehilda is great! I hope we get her back as well, even if it is JA skeleton with a dress on, and made slave to clean. XD I hope shes an npc who also helps with children and feeding pets
    It' similar to summoning the skeletons with a relic, but Bonehilda only needs to be summoned once, at least in TS3. I never played TS1, so I can't say. Once Bonehilda has been awakened, she will stay that way until you dismiss her. If she runs out of tasks, she will simply go back to her coffin and wait for the next one. The JA skeletons will leave once the moodlet is done, regardless of whether or not there is something for them to do.

wait, what?
    how do you summon a JA skeleton?
    I needs to KNOW!

• WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    wait, what?
    I needs to KNOW!

Find a Llama totem and a Death Base have both in inventory and combine them. Then add any crystal. If you have a cat base you can become a skeleton for 12 hours. If you use an Eagle you can just kill someone
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
    RavenSpit wrote: »

wait, what?
    I needs to KNOW!

https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/jungleadventure/relics.php
    Here is a guide to the relics if you want to take a look :)
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited August 2019
    It would certainly be very disappointing if they didn't add her back. They already have the foundations required for her ever since JA released.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Hestia wrote: »
    It would certainly be very disappointing if they didn't add her back. They already have the foundations required for her ever since JA released.

It wouldn't also make any sense if they don't add her back. I mean, Bonehilda has been part of the game ever since (except Sims 2) and this is the perfect time for them to bring her back.

• JohnVanGouldJohnVanGould Posts: 124 Member
    I miss filling my witch’s social need bar by chatting with her lol
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited August 2019
    @WolfNate Thanks, off to the jungle it is ^^

@musteni thanks, I actually knew that guide but I guess I was blind, didn't see the relic that would summon a skeleton before.