Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Taoron's Build Showcase

TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
edited February 21 in Nominated Threads

Some of my homes. Not all are decorated. I left them open for people to decorate the way they wanted, as if they were buying new and they were getting more downloads without. I plan to eventually decorate them all.

Modern Boathouse

FT1QzxD.png

54yGk3t.png

9b4PqoM.png

ARB9n9C.png

quS2zGF.png

Colonial

wsFr0cj.png

npiVtGY.png

AFsi5zL.png

KWcEl0D.png

aNTMTXP.png

A Tuscan/Mediterranean

lcTHBKo.png

O86VNir.png

HmhoLxm.png

mJzBslu.png

Modern Cube Home

nJcFYx9.png

CeXWUd3.png

lOpXgaG.png

Cape

1t6kYvU.png

RHm4RVc.png

Little Modern Cottage

Cfu3m4f.png

Medieval Modern - took an older Castle and in the process of turning it into a modern B&B

SHndRkL.png

liK1VO9.png

BMROBIa.png

Tudor Farmhouse

Jzg5Te0.png

MHxnMMd.png

Gothic Revival

6JRLnAR.png

I0aJnAC.png

Silly Build....a Chicken Run for Sims

1smspyb.png

Tudor type Tea House

v8bk7bK.png

Tiny Homes

iJBlVcq.png

ik2XNLT.png

I've been on a Beach House kick recently

t8fnqsu.png

jQpS0Yn.png

K5p3uq2.png

fGuk5H4.png

LoRc33w.png

zVtLZMK.png

ChS4BZP.png

16VwR9q.png

GHbtbzX.png

TyuIak3.png

209XeGr.png

VnZWd9S.png

icFjug0.png

6vuTlRj.png

IX9bPqC.png
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited August 2019
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :) Each of them has been designed very well! It is a very nice variety of builds.
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    edited August 2019
    One of the first builds I did, was to create an old castle that I had designed some 300 years ago, for D&D, for my Vampire coven. With my head Vampire's wives and all of the children still living with us, (there are 3 or 4 that are not) there are 10 people living there. Please pardon the mess...we weren't expecting company....for dinner.

Each spire is roofed in glass, and wide open, all the way to the first floor. Each of those rooms contains a diffferent activity; Misic Room, Craft Room, Logic Room, Indoor Garden, Library, Pool.

Gallery Link

30 x 20 Lot
    6 Bed/6Bath
    Gallery Cost: $426,375

hVaa2yf.png

szm2bwb.png

OKgGZy0.png

YDkfRgx.png

tOyPhKd.png

y4nqDFp.png

jnFi1Kt.png

SuSePH7.png

mdhJ8Gp.png

ls3KG5K.png

ySan2EE.png

9pcQXOK.png

hiR0lEv.png

RjbgEov.png

Z2EfbQA.png

B1XtNCO.png

We require a lot of...beds.

clLF0zY.png

uy0VsMI.png

9GKKnLx.png

dPGXkcE.png

glRUXEC.png

CkRW6fd.png

DYtQkZs.png
    Post edited by Taoron on
    Vampire Castle is a very detailed and creatively great build! :) Very nice exterior design , glass roof spires, and the wall texture gives a great look and feel to the build! Very nice furnishing of the interior and the layout is great! The candielights are very nice. The red pool is a great touch!
    You have designed and furnished the castle so very well! :)
    Thank you! It's small and an early build, but it's home. =) I can't believe they left it such a mess. And with company coming over!! :P

Yeah...this is it's 2nd design. I wanted it dark. They lived there previously, when the family was smaller and we tried living in the burbs but, I was very, very bad and we had to move. When I have my MODS folder active, he (the one in my profile pic), also runs the Sorcerer MOD. Vampire and Sorcerer. You can wipe out an entire comminity in less than an hour. LOL
    edited August 2019
    Modern Home: 4 Bed/3.5 Bath, Master Bedroom with Ensuite and Fireplace on 1st Floor, Open Living Room, Office, Gaming Room, Large Pool w/Cabana House, Sundeck off 2 of the Upper Bedrooms, Rear Porch, 2 Car Garage #NoCC

Gallery Link

Gallery Price: $156,262.

Multi-textured Modern Home

PbDWaGb.png

MPohX98.png

2nd Floor Layout

NOUB1Gw.png

1st Floor Layout

RoY1Bh7.png

I like to take a mor minimalist approach to decor, mainly because I prefer to build. I usually only add decor to show what the rooms are and it gives people a chance to add their own personal touches. If you download any of mine, please share your decor choices. I would LOVE to see what people do with my homes.

4x7F0Tf.png

68qYxkS.png

lKUZhL2.png

XBDW3Gz.png

NcUvQaI.png

NwOQAJ3.png

ZIduSLb.png

wUqpNpS.png

2PPqcdj.png

i2OefZj.png
    Post edited by Taoron on
    Very lovely modern home! :) Very nice exterior design! The wall textures and windows used look great! The interior layout and the outdoors pool and bar patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing poolside on the loungers, Very nice roof covered bar area! The drinks shelving cabinet is a nice touch on the wall.Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar,
    Thanks!
    edited August 2019
    The Clubhouse started off as a home and I ended up morphing it into what it is now. Pool, Bar, Food...the Clubhouse. This is the NoCC version, so my Faountain has been stripped down from the original. The stairs no longer have rounded corners. My happy windows are gone, in the tall bit, but I think I made it work, and it's being downloaded, so...

I did like it better before, however.

Gallery Link

Gallery Price: $120,509

CAQh43t.png

c6UZs3P.png

ZI2YB8a.png

nym2bYy.png

2A0mVBO.png

wZjcCuC.png

An0g0i4.png

J2jKxKU.png

OSpRXOv.png

1ysaeMW.png

tRLOZIg.png

With CC: Note the stairs

rRUZHvB.jpg
    Post edited by Taoron on
    The architectural design of the Clubhouse is very lovely ! :) Very nice columns, arches, roofing, fish and sculpture water fountains and white colour! The outdoors areas are very nice! It is very nice that it is designed around the central pool. Very nice piano music nook area and fireplace sitting areas!
    =) I wanted a greek-esque feel to it. I'm thrilled you like it. Thank you!
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    It's beautiful with and without CC. <3<3<3 Without CC it'll be downloaded more for sure!
    edited August 2019
    Gwiniel wrote: »
    It's beautiful with and without CC. <3<3<3 Without CC it'll be downloaded more for sure!

Awww, TY. Oh yeah...with it got 0. Without it's my 2nd top dl.
    edited August 2019
    The Modern Boathouse

3 Bed/4 Bath + 2 Half Baths
    $154,802 in the Gallery
    Gallery Link

I went through and fixed some of my walls that were naked, due to insomnia blindness and decorated it, in the........that's right. If you said minimalist, give yourself a cookie.

The Basement has picture windows in the Office, as it is supposed to be sitting on a sloped lot, with that overlooking the water, with the rest of the house cantelevered over. Owners choice on if they want to bother, obviously.

54yGk3t.png

9b4PqoM.png

SzRmJHF.png

GOsnZXq.png

Basement Level: Office, Kitchenette, Laundry and a Full Bath

8RSTeOj.png

g8F6XZS.png

VFjtvZR.png

1st Floor: Open Floor Plan with a Huge Kitchen and Bar, Dining and Breakfast area with 2 Entertaining/Living Wings at either end and 2 Half Baths.

6LoOEvA.png

uLy8tHT.png

6PCzQYm.png

7U0581g.png

M4B216C.png

eiV6H03.png

j9289Bn.png

2nd Floor: Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, Suspended bridge between master and guest suites, Reading Nook

JKbfvRl.png

qkPbQov.png

3JHMool.png

ag3XD1w.png

k1ucQHu.png

k8L2SjK.png

cCT6TVR.png

unM0ipq.png

Center Skylight/Porthole on the roof

eURzup5.png

rzQIAyK.png
    Post edited by Taoron on
    The Modern Boathouse Is a very stylishly nice modern family home! :) Very nice exterior design and the porthole skylight on the roofing is great! Very nice design of the basement and each of the levels, The open plan layout and the design of the areas of the first floor is very nice! Very nice layout of the bedrooms on the second floor.
    It is a very nice modern home :)
    Why thank you kikndly, ma'am. =)
  • wendyologywendyology Posts: 395 Member
    Nice builds! Also that Italian restaurant from the other thread is amazing, and so detailed. I love the tables in curtained alcoves, so cozy ;)
    wendyology wrote: »
    Nice builds! Also that Italian restaurant from the other thread is amazing, and so detailed. I love the tables in curtained alcoves, so cozy ;)

Thank you! All of these builds bring me great joy and I'm thrilled that others also can enjoy them.
    edited August 2019

Montebello Ristorante: An Italian Restaurant

♫ I'll meet you any time you want, in our Italian Restaurant.♪♫

Welcome to Montebello Ristorante! Italian Cuisine, straight from the Old World. Featuring a Private Party Room, a Banquet Hall, Romeo & Juliet Private, Romantic Dining for 2, 2 Main Dining areas and seating for up to 178. World Class Chef's Kitchen with 3 Chef Stations, Dry Storage, Walk-in Cooler and Freezer, 4 Wait Stations, a Host Station and a Full Service Piano Bar! Also a Staff Bath, Office and more!

Gallery Price: $318,657

Gallery Link

aNxRxWt.png

s6RvuZX.png
    JLJN8XG.png
    bNF0Sqd.png
    8HE3jfV.png
    F1SW9Vi.png
    UUox2Dp.png
    vzjdMko.png
    EAWe9ON.png
    tosFkWk.png
    k8ldEvD.png
    fZNeuBN.png
    2aVGDWS.png
    IpeYK2E.png
    nxQPolz.png
    EDc7c2U.png
    eWRnPtk.png
    wyInbig.png
    ny8SZ2B.png
    XN7uXia.png
    8eqRI2O.png
    dRHlIo1.png
    Kcse3S9.png
    HLeXmzz.png
    T7PBEFr.png
    97Lguvo.png
    Hkebvsi.png
    MAFOmA4.png
    Post edited by Taoron on
    edited August 2019

Island Estate

4 Bed/ 5 Bath home in an Island/Florida type style. Large front porch and read porch/patio with a pool. Cabana, Guest House with a rear porch. 2 Car Garage, Laundry, Dining Room and outdoor dining on the back porch.

Gallery Price: $234,789

Gallery Link

5epiE2n.png

4XlTSIC.png
    YVttea3.png
    EJZEATd.png
    VVCjIxw.png
    OlZOQwW.png
    tiDxmC5.png
    04J8rHz.png
    MFvmvp2.png
    fk9fAZq.png
    Y2s6sZp.png
    B2EeDru.png
    9DZrKCo.png
    0GDjc3d.png
    bJu7Av3.png
    GdsZMRY.png
    Y2MsJIN.png
    1kJIJcr.png
    TYgOh7w.png

Post edited by Taoron on
    edited August 2019
    I will post here what I wrote in the other thread about your restaurant. Montebello Ristorante is a very lovely Italian restaurant! :) Very nice exterior design and the interior furnishings and layout are lovely! There are many very special dining areas! The piano bar area is very nice! Sims will enjoy listening to the piano music whilst having a drink from the bar. The candles are pretty on the table tops. Very lovely banquet room! The red colour scheme of the dining table and chairs is elegantly nice! Very special curtained of private dining area! The walk in freezer with all the items on the shelving and the walk incooler room with the shelves of fruit and vegetables looks so very great! Very lovely private party room area! Thankyou very much for using my Corsican art! . The main dining room is very nice!
    It is a very detailed restaurant! :)
    Island Estate is a lovely family home! :) The front and back porches and pool patio are very nice! Very nice, restful and calming interior exterior colours!
    Thank you @rosemow =) I very much appreciate your comments. =)
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Beautiful Island/Florida house - very nicely furnished <3<3<3
    Gwiniel wrote: »
    Beautiful Island/Florida house - very nicely furnished <3<3<3

Thank you! I've been holding that one for a while. Not sure why I let it sit. I didn't have much more to do to it. It's getting downloads and one of the few with comments. Glad I uploaded it.
    Ooooh....and I might hit my first 500 downloads tonight if it keeps up. YAY!!! Not too shabby for only posting for 19 days. That makes for a fine birthday. =)
    edited August 2019

'Modern Concrete Villa'

1 Bed/1 Bath +2 Half Baths Modern Concrete Villa. Laundry Room, Pool, Gazeebo with a bar and dining, Tranquility Pools, Office, Decks/Patios on all 3 levels, Open Floor Plan, Chef's Kitchen

Gallery Price: $258,951

Gallery Link

bOI6nTG.png
    PLgHQMC.png
    Q4hPDht.png
    60NAB1s.png
    GUaDU7E.png
    GTrdCZ3.png
    44a0WQn.png
    prkrgLZ.png
    TRxys44.png
    5Zapqpa.png