Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island counters

Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
With the update they said that they where putting in the island counters, but are they giving is the cabinets that go with the set?

*Update*
Looking closer at the sets and padio stuff didn't come with cabinets either. I never used them so I haven't noticed.

Comments

• JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    edited August 2019
    Well they gave us counters and cabinets with IL but they are not in kitchen section in build mode. The counters are somewhere like in living room furniture and I think the cabinets are in wall decor or search “shelves.”
    Post edited by JC1979 on
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I think it makes sense for the perfect patio set to not have cabinets. It's meant for the outdoor kitchen, so it's unlikely there will be a lot of wall space.
    As for the island living island counters, I'm happy we're getting them, even if we still have to wait for another couple of weeks.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Well the cabinets they did as open shelves to match the counters instead of the typical cabinets. They chose to do something different (which I personally really like). As far as I know we will not be getting any official cabinets because that’s what those shelves were made for.

I am excited for the island counters though because I love those counters so much and they need an island to really be useable to me.
  • Dr_WoohooDr_Woohoo Posts: 7 New Member
    Anyone know when these island counters are coming outÉ
  • smh678smh678 Posts: 92 Member
    edited August 2019
    They are coming out in the next patch.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I think it makes sense for the perfect patio set to not have cabinets. It's meant for the outdoor kitchen, so it's unlikely there will be a lot of wall space.
    As for the island living island counters, I'm happy we're getting them, even if we still have to wait for another couple of weeks.

but sometimes we want to use them indoors, they should have added islands too