Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vlad had kids with Lilith

Here is a picture of the twins that Vlad had with Lilith Vatore (now his wife), its a bit dark as I forgot to change the lighting before the pics hope you can see them. They both share looks of their dad and their mom. 9jghAIk.png Meet Emelie Straud and Aristad Straud

Comments

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited August 2019
    KE8kq0a.png in case the other was too dark to see them, they both inherited their dads light color of skin, his eyes, tho the boy has them more predominant than the girl, and I know the girl has Lilith's mouth
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    Wow that is amazing. Lilith’s genes so far have been able to dominate Vlad’s, and produce some very nice looking sims.
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Vlad having children that don't look like melted candles? Preposterous
    EMrBkJP.png
  • SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Vampris wrote: »
    Vlad having children that don't look like melted candles? Preposterous

I'd advise a paternity test.
    Thanks much, they are twins, I didn't change anything about them just added makeup, I put a little eyeliner on the boy to darken his eyes a little
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Very cool! They look great!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    Very cool! They look great!

He's rather like the protagonist in your other thread, at least to me. :)
    I uploaded them to the gallery if you want to see them better, They both still have oddly shaped face just not as bad as I have seen before, its under Allykatz77 if youd like to find them
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Aside from the scrawniness, they look relatively normal for children of Vlad...