Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Giveaway (Winner Announced)

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
edited September 2019 in The Sims 4 Packs Discussion
Who's ready to try their hand at spellcasting!

19o5arI.png

Enter for a chance to win one of two codes for TS4 Realm of Magic Game Pack.

To enter take the quiz below and post your result.

Which Witch Should You Be For Halloween?
https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamiejirak1/which-witch-should-you-be-for-halloween?origin=btm-fd

Giveaway ends Monday, September 9, 8pm EST.

Winners will be announced shortly thereafter.

Giveaway is for PC only.

You must have full member status to participate.

This giveaway is not affiliated with EA.

Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2019
    You got: Sabrina Spellman (Sabrina the Teenage Witch)
    When it comes to witch costumes, you can't go wrong with Sabrina! You can take it back to the late '90s/early '00s and be Melissa Joan Hart or do a preemptive Kiernan Shipka from Netflix's upcoming The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Heck, you could even experiment with makeup and make yourself look like the classic comic book version of Sabrina.

Welp, I'm Sabrina lol :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    You got: Gillian Owens (Practical Magic)
    Nicole Kidman's Gillian may have made some bad life decisions, but she's definitely the most graceful looking witch in movie history. You get to choose from one of her many styles or even go with the simple witch hat look. Just make sure you have someone to be your Sally, because you can't have one Owens sister without the other.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    You got: Louise Miller (Teen Witch)

Are you ready to show up to your Halloween party looking like a POPULAR GIRL? All you gotta do is tease your hair and choose from one of Louise's many, many iconic outfits. If you show up looking like this darling, no one else will be able to TOP THAT.

I have no idea who that is, since I don't watch the show (I'm picky about my urban fantasy TV.)

On a side note, I think I know one of the cats in the "pick a black cat" question (his people travel to various renfaires in the US with him as their wonderbeast, so his having a getty images pic is quite possible.)
  • MykuskaMykuska Posts: 3 New Member
    You got: Alexandra Medford (The Witches of Eastwick)
    Any version of Cher would make a dynamic costume, but her Eastwick outfits are super sexy and very on theme. This one definitely requires two BFFs to be your Jane and Suki — or at the very least, a dashing man to be your Daryl Van Horne. Either way, you're going to be '80s fabulous.

EXACTLY!!! B)
  • muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    edited August 2019
    You got: Louise Miller (Teen Witch)
    Are you ready to show up to your Halloween party looking like a POPULAR GIRL? All you gotta do is tease your hair and choose from one of Louise's many, many iconic outfits. If you show up looking like this darling, no one else will be able to TOP THAT.

(Outside of the quiz I would have picked Piper from Charmed. Well, actually, Phoebe was my favorite charmed girl of the 3, but Piper's magick was pretty cool wasn't it? lol.)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    You got: Nancy Downs (The Craft)
    There's nothing more fun than being bad, so Nancy is definitely the witch for you! You could easily pull this off on your own with some cross earrings and dark lipstick, but you should still consider rounding it out with rest of the coven.

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway, I NEED Realm of Magic!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,587 Member
    You got: Alexandra Medford (The Witches of Eastwick). I'll take it. :)

Thank you for the opportunity!
  • CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    You got: Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
    You're in luck because the costume options for Willow are endless! You can be nerdy high school Willow, Ghost Willow, Joan of Arc Willow, Dark Willow, or even do a couples costume as Willow and Oz OR Willow and Tara! Just make sure you carry around some pencils to float.

that makes a lot of sense lol
    Thank you for doing a give away!
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

There's nothing more fun than being bad, so Nancy is definitely the witch for you! You could easily pull this off on your own with some cross earrings and dark lipstick, but you should still consider rounding it out with rest of the coven.

I enjoy your quizzes you find! Thanks for the chance to play.

I was surprised there wasn't a time back to the 1800's or something. The oldest was 1980's lol.

• Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    You got: Sabrina Spellman (sweet ❤️)
    When it comes to witch costumes, you can't go wrong with Sabrina! You can take it back to the late '90s/early '00s and be Melissa Joan Hart or do a preemptive Kiernan Shipka from Netflix's upcoming The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Heck, you could even experiment with makeup and make yourself look like the classic comic book version of Sabrina.

I always enjoy your quizzes!!

As always you are so incredibly kind to do a giveaway for every pack. Good luck to all. ❤️
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Any version of Cher would make a dynamic costume, but her Eastwick outfits are super sexy and very on theme. This one definitely requires two BFFs to be your Jane and Suki — or at the very least, a dashing man to be your Daryl Van Horne. Either way, you're going to be '80s fabulous.

Oh Lord, I don't even remember her in this movie. :D My desire would be a little darker than this, but oh well! >:)

Thank you for always giving people this opportunity!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member

You're in luck because the costume options for Willow are endless! You can be nerdy high school Willow, Ghost Willow, Joan of Arc Willow, Dark Willow, or even do a couples costume as Willow and Oz OR Willow and Tara! Just make sure you carry around some pencils to float.

I love that I got Willow! Thank you so much for the give away!
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited August 2019

Nicole Kidman's Gillian may have made some bad life decisions, but she's definitely the most graceful looking witch in movie history. You get to choose from one of her many styles or even go with the simple witch hat look. Just make sure you have someone to be your Sally, because you can't have one Owens sister without the other.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    You got Louise Miller

Honestly don't care if I win since I might buy it soon anyway, but it's fu to enter. Regardless, thank you for the opportunities, for this and all the other giveaways you do.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    You got: Alexandra Medford (The Witches of Eastwick) :D Showed my age with my answers I think. Thanks for the giveaway!
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member

*makes grabby hands all over this GP*
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member

Okayy.... lol

Thank you for making this :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member

Yup, that'll do. Costume idea sorted :D
    Thanks for running the giveaway!
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member

Thank you, Simgirl! Please enter me. Good luck all!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • MgalbMgalb Posts: 62 Member
    I got Marie from ahs coven. Funnily enough it seems to be the one result I haven't watched. I've always loved spookiness and magic and am currently working on several Halloween costumes. Last year I was scary godmother! Thanks for the giveaway.
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member

It's true there is nothing more fun than being bad.
    Also that halloween priority question tho, saucy
    EMrBkJP.png
  • BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    I got Nancy Downs from the craft. Never heard of it haha. Thank you for the giveaway!!
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Ahhhh. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

Cool, I love The Craft!
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member

I should probably watch this movie since I've never seen it. Thanks for the giveaway.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    BooDaBoo5 wrote: »
    I got Nancy Downs from the craft. Never heard of it haha. Thank you for the giveaway!!
    You need to watch it. It's such a good movie.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017