Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unlockable CC?

I'm not sure if this has been answered elsewhere, but I can't find the answer anywhere. Is there a way to make CC unlockable? Like the CAS and Buy Mode parts with career advancements. Is there a way to "lock" them, I guess, behind certain parameters or tasks?

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    You can use the testingchest true cheat in conjunction with bb,showhiddenobjects to unlock build mode/buy mode CC.

For CAS unlocks go to the gallery and find Origin ID: Emma Vane. Add her to your house to get the unlocks and then delete her, the unlocked clothes will remain. You can also give her a makeover and change her name to retain her achievements.
  • WaitWhatYTWaitWhatYT Posts: 512 Member
    Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I believe OP is asking how to make CC need to be unlocked before one can use it, like the items unlocked from doing certain things in game (i.e. VIP bucket for getting a gold tier date) or reaching a certain level in a career track.

As for how to do that, I unfortunately have no clue.
  • Suika7Suika7 Posts: 22 Member
    WaitWhatYT wrote: »
    Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I believe OP is asking how to make CC need to be unlocked before one can use it, like the items unlocked from doing certain things in game (i.e. VIP bucket for getting a gold tier date) or reaching a certain level in a career track.

As for how to do that, I unfortunately have no clue.

This is exactly what I mean. I'd like to make new CC for the game that become unlockable after certain achievements. There's a ton and a half explanations on how to unlock what's already in the game. I want to make something new and set it behind a lock. Is this possible?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    Sorry, I misunderstood. I hope you find your answer.