October 18 - Take a look at the Friday Highlight and discover some awesim discussions! Click me!
October 18, correction: 11AM PDT - Join us for a Guru Garage! Details here.
October 10 - A new The Sims 4 update is ready for you on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Details here

♦︎ SIM-SEQUENCE [ROUND 13 SIGN-UP OPEN]

Comments

  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 7,280 Member
    @Keyenpeydee check your gmail.

    Did u literally just do this to spite or troll me or something cause it’s not funny lol

    No, I was on phone and my blogger (where I normally upload pictures) was acting up. And email is my only way to send pictures without having to upload them.

    Ooooo alright lol I'm actually glad I checked the thread. If I hadn't, I would've missed it :joy:

    I made sure to @ you, so you'd see it. :)

    I rarely check my notifs tho. I usually check my bookmarks since I always get notifications like "simmer commented on thread"

    But thanks!!
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    giphy.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 5,596 Member
    Sent to Rose
    The Tales of Syndicate
    Sdf41BV.jpg
    ~ ~ ~
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 5,197 Member
    Sent to Bubbz
    Wanna see my blog for the One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge?
    Click here!
  • Bubbz3388Bubbz3388 Posts: 3,505 Member
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 53,000 Member
    Sent to Caro.
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    WXoUl2i.gif
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 10,661 Member
    Sent to Skeilah
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Let's Plays
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 233 Member
    I'm gonna make it now, but where does it go if it's finished?
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 10,661 Member
    Send it to choco
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Let's Plays
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

  • ChocoCubChocoCub Posts: 6,222 Member
    Yeah could everyone start sending stuff to me please? I will be going out today for sometime but the sooner I get the stuff the sooner results will be out :)
    fdsbz.png
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 5,197 Member
    Sent on Discord
    Wanna see my blog for the One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge?
    Click here!
  • ChocoCubChocoCub Posts: 6,222 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    PLAYING ORDER: ROUND 10
    ”ONE FEATURE”
    [CURRENT ROUND COMPLETED]


    9 PLAYERS | 19 STEPS


    Skeilah [Starting Portrait] Received

    Rose [ONE Feature] Received

    Plumbob [Portrait] Received

    Keyen [ONE Feature] Received

    Bubbz [Portrait]

    Kitty [ONE Feature] Received

    Caro [Portrait] Received

    DeKay [ONE Feature] Received

    Kitty [Portrait] Received

    Vul [ONE Feature] Received

    Keyen [Portrait] Received

    Skeilah [ONE Feature] Received

    Vul [Portrait] Received

    Plumbob [ONE Feature] Received

    Rose [Portrait] Received

    Bubbz [ONE Feature]

    DeKay [Portrait] Received

    Caro [ONE Feature] Received

    Skeilah [Final Portrait] Received



    @Bubbz3388 :wink:
    fdsbz.png
  • Bubbz3388Bubbz3388 Posts: 3,505 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    PLAYING ORDER: ROUND 10
    ”ONE FEATURE”
    [CURRENT ROUND COMPLETED]


    9 PLAYERS | 19 STEPS


    Skeilah [Starting Portrait] Received

    Rose [ONE Feature] Received

    Plumbob [Portrait] Received

    Keyen [ONE Feature] Received

    Bubbz [Portrait]

    Kitty [ONE Feature] Received

    Caro [Portrait] Received

    DeKay [ONE Feature] Received

    Kitty [Portrait] Received

    Vul [ONE Feature] Received

    Keyen [Portrait] Received

    Skeilah [ONE Feature] Received

    Vul [Portrait] Received

    Plumbob [ONE Feature] Received

    Rose [Portrait] Received

    Bubbz [ONE Feature]

    DeKay [Portrait] Received

    Caro [ONE Feature] Received

    Skeilah [Final Portrait] Received



    @Bubbz3388 :wink:

    Sent
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 5,596 Member
    edited August 21
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    PLAYING ORDER: ROUND 10
    ”ONE FEATURE”
    [CURRENT ROUND COMPLETED]


    9 PLAYERS | 19 STEPS


    Skeilah [Starting Portrait] Received

    Rose [ONE Feature] Received

    Plumbob [Portrait] Received

    Keyen [ONE Feature] Received

    Bubbz [Portrait]

    Kitty [ONE Feature] Received

    Caro [Portrait] Received

    DeKay [ONE Feature] Received

    Kitty [Portrait] Received

    Vul [ONE Feature] Received

    Keyen [Portrait] Received

    Skeilah [ONE Feature] Received

    Vul [Portrait] Received

    Plumbob [ONE Feature] Received

    Rose [Portrait] Received

    Bubbz [ONE Feature]

    DeKay [Portrait] Received

    Caro [ONE Feature] Received

    Skeilah [Final Portrait] Received



    @Bubbz3388 :wink:

    Sent

    Yay! I can't wait to see the results now :joy:
    The Tales of Syndicate
    Sdf41BV.jpg
    ~ ~ ~
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 18,026 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    PLAYING ORDER: ROUND 10
    ”ONE FEATURE”
    [CURRENT ROUND COMPLETED]


    9 PLAYERS | 19 STEPS


    Skeilah [Starting Portrait] Received

    Rose [ONE Feature] Received

    Plumbob [Portrait] Received

    Keyen [ONE Feature] Received

    Bubbz [Portrait]

    Kitty [ONE Feature] Received

    Caro [Portrait] Received

    DeKay [ONE Feature] Received

    Kitty [Portrait] Received

    Vul [ONE Feature] Received

    Keyen [Portrait] Received

    Skeilah [ONE Feature] Received

    Vul [Portrait] Received

    Plumbob [ONE Feature] Received

    Rose [Portrait] Received

    Bubbz [ONE Feature]

    DeKay [Portrait] Received

    Caro [ONE Feature] Received

    Skeilah [Final Portrait] Received



    @Bubbz3388 :wink:

    Sent

    Woop woop! :smiley:
  • ChocoCubChocoCub Posts: 6,222 Member
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 53,000 Member
    Skeilah still be thinking it's a guy. XD
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    WXoUl2i.gif
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 18,026 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Skeilah still be thinking it's a guy. XD

    I love how we went through all kinds of changes and it all just ends with the same guy with only a different skin tone, nose and no beard. XD
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 233 Member
    I wanted it to be that guy! xD The thing is, because you only have the one feature as a reference, I could do this because I knew what the first one looked like and I only needed to change that what was the reference. Ha!
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 10,661 Member
    I'm glad we picked different features too
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Let's Plays
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 5,596 Member
    This was fun :smiley:
    The Tales of Syndicate
    Sdf41BV.jpg
    ~ ~ ~
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 53,000 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Skeilah still be thinking it's a guy. XD

    I love how we went through all kinds of changes and it all just ends with the same guy with only a different skin tone, nose and no beard. XD

    Yeah, exactly. I think the problem is that we started with the same player and ended with the same one. 😂 But I don't know. Maybe the odd number of players made it a bit hard to spread out the work. 🤷‍♀️
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    WXoUl2i.gif
  • ChocoCubChocoCub Posts: 6,222 Member
    Anyone have ideas for next round?
    fdsbz.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 53,000 Member
    Nope. Maybe the same one as before?
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    WXoUl2i.gif
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 233 Member
    I would like to do the good old version once, since I had never done that myself on this forum. But if some other people has ideas, I'm also up for that.

    What also looks fun: the first person makes a Sim, blurs it and sent that picture to the next. Everyone does the same (everyone needs to keep in mind to keep the non-blurred photo with them for the results so you can see non-blurred and blurred). The last person doesn't need to blur his or her sim.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top