Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I'm like ... 2000 pages behind with this thread...
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited August 2019
    Remember Holly, my Sim who accidentally asked to be turned into a vampire? Well, she has a younger sister.

This is Rowan.
    48580174621_d5c7daf37c_c.jpg

She was a little wild as a little girl, but it seemed like she had grown out of it as a teenager. She was a top student at her high school, and she spent most of her time with the chess club and with her family. But one day she got bored and went to a dance club with Caleb Vatore. While at the club, she had a rebellious moment and remembered what had happened to Holly. She asked Caleb to turn her, and he obliged.

Apparently crazy cat ladies run in the family. Here is what the game automatically generated for Holly's dark form.
    48580190026_590d15d3ee_c.jpg

After a makeover, her vampiric form looks like this.
    48580328802_3c942c66ce_c.jpg
    48580331432_06960b146c_c.jpg

You can see she's very happy with her makeover!
    48580178286_620e656f5b_c.jpg

Her parents aren't very happy, though, now that Rowan quit her wholesome teen club and joined The Plasmatics.
    48580384772_919811dd23_c.jpg

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    I think you are talking about Cesare and Fiametta, Romeo is their father.
    I haven't played them for a while, but I see them around often since they have many friends among my played sims. No idea about their current relationship status. Luka the vampire, one of Fiametta's suitors, mostly hangs out with Catarina Vatore these days, but they are just friends, since, as I have mentioned, Catarina is taking her marriage vows very seriously. Orange has vanished, if I didn't see him in played households, I'd think that he is dead. I should check on him to see what he has been up to.
    Tons of stuff has happened in my game, I hope to get an update up tomorrow.
    In short words, Antoniette got married and succeeded in killing her sister.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking he's not too worried about it as he picks and chooses who he is there for, comfort zone safe, yeah he really dug his own grave messing with Whitney....plotting and that's all I'll say :p

Thats some rollercoaster J is acting like he's the only one with something to lose if things went wrong or anything to miss, but instead of Raj it's Leo, makes me wonder is when they get home is Leo really romantically forgotten. Or is the part of J that's still the old him deep down feeling he"ll just do the same to Raj...I don't know but the spoiler at the end was cute. Makes me wonder also who is better for J cause I'm pain in the backside lol I love stirring the sim pot.
    @Becka28 such a cute family I think I missed a post somewhere but I like them already.
    @Tixyen no prob, she has some nice mods, lol it's okay it's still reasonably new you can comment over there I've updated recently too time is a movin'. The funeral is so sad I might try it out, the mod I've got some old sims inching away..

I didn't visit kavani and Celia played chill elswhere..
    4DViWqf.png
    Wolfie wondering why I delete cc.
    pOI5h2g.png
    It's okay because Wolfgang is one good-looking elder.
    Kx8wzXx.png
    his nephew (by marriage) is good-looking too.
    4VAI8GT.png
    and his future niece...she didn't want to come and rejected Hudson, I made her lol, not having another Kallie Tim situation.
    5wRYRw9.png
    His bro and sis in-law are also adorable too.

Was there a point to this? No I just got the notification that he'd die soon so yeah..
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited August 2019
    Monday morning kicked off Summer Vacation & since Kira loves the outdoors, they decided to go to Granite Falls.

UANNeWP.png

They stuck close to the lodging & the boys played while the parents fished.

UKpSDBe.png

ZkRU162.png

After fishing, Leo lit the campfire, even though it was blistering hot outside.

qmkpkqB.png

Killian had a better idea.

LdrVwdM.png

M1KqBnk.png

t48dKrg.png

Of course Alvin had to have his turn.

DFqHnYa.png

sD1RAFf.png

And later Dad had his turn.

d5LwAXo.png

Then it was dinner time. Freshly caught trout!

0pNOG9z.png

WSYxxJO.png

KG5OV1p.png

DCADbVo.png

After the boys went to bed, Leo & Kira had some time to themselves.

y9qFHJS.png

W04KNAA.png

And will be bringing an extra passenger home!

TPMtZrz.png

All that fun & fresh air made for a very good night's sleep!

GShGk2Z.png

After they got home, Killian thanked his daddy for such a wonderful vacation.

rfENB4Q.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I am almost done taking portraits for all of my families. Then I'll do a big post showing off the better ones and sharing some info about my sims. But for tonight, some more bloopers. First, sims expressing their personalities.

Gillian the goofball:
    o8jt3RO.png

Lucas the unflirty:
    atUvtRb.png

Alexander the erratic:
    lKdgALW.png

And also, one photobomb by the random woman who won't leave the lot.
    cY5Lqg9.png

The game keeps freezing on me trying to take Lucas and Holly's pictures so I'm going to do a repair game and try again tomorrow.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Remember Holly, my Sim who accidentally asked to be turned into a vampire? Well, she has a younger sister.

This is Rowan.
    48580174621_d5c7daf37c_c.jpg

She was a little wild as a little girl, but it seemed like she had grown out of it as a teenager. She was a top student at her high school, and she spent most of her time with the chess club and with her family. But one day she got bored and went to a dance club with Caleb Vatore. While at the club, she had a rebellious moment and remembered what had happened to Holly. She asked Caleb to turn her, and he obliged.

Apparently crazy cat ladies run in the family. Here is what the game automatically generated for Holly's dark form.
    48580190026_590d15d3ee_c.jpg

After a makeover, her vampiric form looks like this.
    48580328802_3c942c66ce_c.jpg
    48580331432_06960b146c_c.jpg

You can see she's very happy with her makeover!
    48580178286_620e656f5b_c.jpg

Her parents aren't very happy, though, now that Rowan quit her wholesome teen club and joined The Plasmatics.
    48580384772_919811dd23_c.jpg

I forgot to say, right after Caleb turned her into a vampire in the middle of a nightclub, the game told me that Rowan has a great reputation and people love to attend her parties. Apparently vampires are very popular in this town. :)

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hey Y'all! I have not had a chance to comment or reply back to everyone's post but I'm loving what I've seen! I promise I'll catch up on posting and replying tomorrow!!
    @AlwaysAsking had asked a question about mermaid and vampire genetics and hybrids awhile back and it got me thinking... So I did an experiment today and it worked! It resulted in a set of twins that I fell in love with instantly and just had to incorporate into my story somehow. I can't wait to show them off so here goes

Today in Sulani
    Nalani had done quite well for herself. She was high ranking marine biologist working in the conservation career. She had a cute house overlooking a lagoon. She had a close knit set of friends that she considered family. She was also a single mother to a set of beautiful teen twins, Selena and Dante.
    jmYoZOL.png
    vg44KbE.png
    She was incredibly proud of her twins. They were both outgoing and smart. They were easy babies to raise, never throwing tantrums or making huge messes. The twins' father was presently out of the picture. She had a brief unintentional fling with a guy she met during a party one night. She left for university a few days later and it was several weeks before she realized she was pregnant. She delivered a healthy set of twins. Her best friend and room mate Lia Huapili helped her raise them while they both attended college. She returned to her beloved Sulani several years later. By this time, her twins had already passed into childhood. She saw the father around, but chose not inform him. She was happy as a single mother.
    65hTzS9.png
    Nalani was in a bit of a pickle and needed advice.
    AKH9MEg.png
    She was visiting her good childhood friends Lia and Ukupanipo and their new baby at the Chieftain's Villa. She explained her situation to
    Lia
    DG66eJz.png
    Of course, few people besides her best friends knew Nalani's ultimate secret, she (and Ukupanipo) was a mermaid! There were few mermaids living around the islands these days and those that lived there kept a low profile. Nalani was looking forward to watching her kids develop their mermaid powers as the grew into their teens. Those powers did manifest recently but not as she was expecting.
    Selena had her first swim and transformation and showed off her fins
    fpduBrv.png
    E3YrHNn.png
    She was even able to call her azure dolphin
    jcyvda2.png
    Her son's first transformation did not happen as she thought it should
    His fins never developed. But he was able to call his azure dolphin and even change the weather!?
    w6kaPtw.png
    VUSIGYD.png
    ceXsYFD.png?1

Then one night, much to Nalani's horror (and later the twins too), they developed an intense thirst and started raving. They both ran out into the night. Nalani followed Selena
    Xd7Mm5w.png
    LRvyJ8F.png
    Selena started ingesting the man's plasma!

She ran away and caught up with Dante to see him doing the same thing
    OKnDz4r.png

Both victims woke up with puncture wounds

"What should I do?" What are they?" asks Nalani to Lia
    "Who's the father?" asks Lia
    Nalani tells her.
    "Wow! Um, I think you need to talk to Uko. They're best friends"
    fsnLwED.png

Nalani meets with Ukupanipo. She explains her secret. He recommends telling the father about his children
    "Go ahead and tell him! In fact, I am fairly confident he will be very happy about this situation. Besides you are going to need his help."
    He tells her his secret
    olxAdXF.png
    "Oh my! That explains everything!"
    xfJ6K8M.png
    Later that evening
    Nalani's nervous, she's so nervous she feels nauseous. She calls him anyway.
    He's on his way.
    He arrives and she greets him outside her front door. Wasting no time she comes clean.
    bH1uNnE.png
    JIVVj7H.png

He's shocked into silence. Its several minutes before he reacts
    cI2gOsc.png

He points.
    8fRBzRN.png
    Then jump scares her!
    Hah! That's Captain Eddie for you.
    He's ecstatic.
    suNzQ3Z.png

Meeting the Family
    Captain Eddie starts visiting nightly to mentor their twins on being vampires (Captain Eddie is a vampire)
    EEOorAp.png
    j5XHgLc.png

The twins try out some powers
    SXfHj3z.png
    Dark Meditation (for energy)
    OzaMid2.png

Captain Eddie was recently discovered to be Edmund Straud and Count Vlad's long lost estranged father. Eddie always thought he had failed as a father and never had any more. He recently took in two of his long lost grandchildren, Markus Crow and Isla Straud. I figured he needed a second chance at parenthood.

These two are hybrids and fairly easy to get. I did not use any weird mods or cheat codes. To get a chance for vampire-mermaid hybrids, go into build mode and give your lot the "On Dark Ley Lines" trait. I had Eddie (a vampire) and Nalani (a mermaid) try for baby (they had been casually dating). Nalani got a fertility massage to increase her chance for multiples. She gave birth to triplets but one was so glitchy I had to delete him. His dark form was very messed up. The twins both have the vampire plumbob
    9cpXDTm.png
    JZ4llXT.png
    But their needs on the menu bar shows up as a mermaid.
    When you open the bar, it shows vampire energy and thirst for both. However Dante has the hygiene bar need while Selena has the hydration bar need. They do not have the vampire levels and powers. I started to freak out because both jumped into the water and started to fry from the sun and had no way to fix it! There are cheat codes you can use to give your vampires certain powers so I quickly applied the sun resistance power (they are a pain to add but it does work, I can add the website link if anyone wants them!)
    They have both vampire and mermaid socials and power options. Dante does that mermaid flip over in the water when he enters but he keeps his legs. I was so excited and surprised to see Selena's mermaid tail when she transformed! However, I only get her dark form in CAS so I have no way to adjust her mermaid form.
    See you all tomorrow!

• MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @SiliClone I miss your updates!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking I guess I do agree with J's old thinking. I used to think it is mostly fault of every single involved person. Kind of. No one is saint. That wasn't even long time ago but now I am under too much of Netflix (Dynasty's Sam and Steven storyline ) influence.

So I just went back to check my comment about the naked pictures. And you're right. I phrased the sentence like I would in my language but I used English words. Oops. I actually wanted to write something like I liked the "newdes". I wasn't sure it was appropriate. I am a genius! I could write it this way though this tweaked word didn't come in to my mind yesterday.
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Gordy
    Lol at your fused person! That always happens to me when Sims go get something from the fridge at the same time 😄

Your family is so cute and close knit! It's great to see.
    I can't believe toddlers can wake people up 😂 I've never seen that option. Although, when they cry from nightmares it wakes people up, right? 🤔

How unfortunate that Olivia always has a dirty diaper 😣 But she can get changed by an adult in the house, right?

Iona and Kai look like they're doing well in all aspects of life 😊 That's nice to see.

Isn't it funny when that "play" glitch happens? I've never had it happen long term in one Sim though. I always think it's something about how much room there is to play

And I laughed at Olivia stealing the toy. It's good to know it's not just my Sim toddlers who do that 😂

They are all so beautiful as children ❤️ and they got great traits too. I keep forgetting about that voidcritter game. I need to have some kids in my game try it out!

@secretlondon123

Oh my 😳 How are the prisoners doing?

And are they sick of salad?😅

@ldmarko

Oh my gosh! I love your Prescott family ❤️❤️

That's cute, they are fishing, painting, and treasure hunting to earn money to make their house bigger!

And good thing too! Alvin is so cute at the park with Leo, and they are all adorable at the beach ❤️

And you're totally right, Killian is the cutest!!

(And how did Father Winter do at the Romance Festival? Any Romance in his future 😂)

Oh! Another update!

What a fun little trip to Granite Falls! I think Killian did have a good idea. A kiddy pool is more fun than a fire on a hot summer day 😅

It's always so cute to see the adults in those little pools.

And yay! New baby on the way! Maybe a girl this time? It'll be fun to see if the baby gets the red hair or the blond hair.

@Daephene

Lol! Your outtakes are awesome.

They definitely do reflect their personalities 😂

Lucas is so awesome! I can't wait to have him grow up in my game 😊

The photo bomb lady looks totally lost. Maybe she couldn't find the exit 😂

@MaxieMix

Lol, why did they have a birthday cake if no one was having a birthday?

I think it's just called "cake" then 😂

Perhaps you should have saved it for Mariah or Wolfgang's birthday? 🤔

Lol 😂 sounds fun though

@Ellupelluellu

Lol, I've been enjoying your questions and answers about ghosts, clubs, and Star Wars lol

But seriously, I'm glad you asked, because I had no idea that new clubs would start if you deleted the premade ones 😮

Did you wait for him to show up as Princess Leia or not? 😉

@simlish1

Your simself is incredibly pretty! So shhh, don't tell anyone that you don't look like that 😂

Is the dog Indie perhaps a Indiana Jones reference? 😉

She and Duane certainly did get along well!

Goodness! Whirlwind!

Date, wedding, baby!!

And oh my gosh, she is sooo adorable 🥰❤️ Her face when she's by the turtle is so cute! And she and Indie look like they get along 😊

@Tixyen

Your funeral post is so emotional 😢

I'm amazed at what mods can do. But it sounds like the pastor that you made was a big part of the success.

I'm very glad to see Declan thinking hard about his emotional behavior. It's hard to lose someone when there are still unresolved issues there. But I know Reed always understood, so Dec shouldn't feel bad

And now they're back! Things will be interesting.

@floridameerkat

Wow 🥺 this game is pretty amazing, isn't it?

Is there anything different about an alien death? Does Grim still show up?

And do they come back as ghosts? 🤔

@DarkAngel1994

Ohhhh! Congratulations to Leilani and Laura!

And my my, Leilani's father is very young looking! Very nice looking too 😂

I'm glad they got him back on his prank 😅

Laura looks like she'll be a good vet! And maybe don't fix the male uniform. You might get more customers with him dressed like that 😁

Isn't the future parent freak out animation awesome 😄

Curtis looks very happy once they got him home 😊

And their made over bedroom is gorgeous 😍 I love the color scheme! And you found so many things to match! Sometimes that's very difficult.

@QueenofMyshuno

Oh gosh, Amersham does sound pretty creepy 😯

What kind of traits does a weirdo like that have?

I'm looking forward to the story, and the flashback panel 😊

@O-meezy

My gosh! Talia's Christmas outfit is to die for! Sooo cute 🥰

And wow, Zion can make a great evil face when he's devious, can't he? 😅

Their Christmas celebration looks adorable in every way. The snow pal is one of the nicest I've seen!

And that last shot of Talia and Stix is so perfect! It's too bad Avery can't make it into a painting.

@Steamvarius

How nice that Roddy met Princess Cordelia! I saw the beautiful home that you made for her. I'll bet they'll be friends 😊

I laughed at him watching all those shows 😂 I think I'd be confused too

@DeafSimmer

Oh, ok! Good, I'm glad it's not who I thought!

And hmmmm, I'll have to go look for the Realm of magic announcement!! Yay!!

@SiliClone

I feel your pain 😅😂

@Rouenpucelle

Oh my gosh! I think your Sims need to stay away from Caleb Vatore!

He is a bad influence!

Lmao at her crazy cat lady dark form too 😂

It seems to me that she is going to like being a vampire, and perhaps not change back like her sister did 🤔

Ah ha! I see that she got her Great Reputation honor now too. How funny.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Ahh yes! Cesare is the name I was confusing with Romeo. I knew it was Roman 😅 So, Luka is still lurking about? The famous, jealous about nothing, and we only have a 10% pink bar anyway 😂 Sheesh

Funny about Orange. He's probably stuck in a bathroom somewhere talking to himself 😅

But oh my goodness! Yes, we need an update. This I gotta see!!

@RedDestiny92

Ahhh, ok, plotting is good! 😉

And hmmm, yeah, now that you mention it, J is acting a bit over the top 🤔

I blame lack of sleep. That's my story and I'm sticking to it 😂

I'd wonder if it was Raj or Leo that J really cared about too, except that wasn't Raj's J 😂 He was the "stunt double" J. Because Raj really did show up at the bar in Strangerville, as did Summer.

That's when the party got their stunt doubles. It was way too close of a call with J. Summer actually showed up when Don wasn't flirting, so they were fine, but if I hadn't noticed J's whim to kiss Raj I wouldn't have known he was there looking for J 😯

Story wise, I think J is finally realizing what a pr - ck he's been all this time, and that he really doesn't deserve Raj. I'll have to see where it goes after Strangerville. Because all the screenshots for that are done already 😂

Awww, Wolfgang is in his final days 😣 Your comment about CC is so funny 😂

And yes! He is a good looking elder, and still out jogging? What a guy!

And what brother is that at the end? He doesn't look familiar.

I need to get over to your Harp's thread! Seriously, there aren't enough hours in the day!

Darn! A couple more of you to get through, but I need to go to bed! It's after 2 am here.

I'll be back!! (Tomorrow lol)
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    edited August 2019
    I want to delete my founder and pretend that this whole thing never existed. She’s unintentionally stepping on trigger points into being a homewrecker!

Exhibit A: At the bar, Akira was feeling confident and talked to my sim while I couldn’t see anything that happened due to the wonderful wonderful thing known that is fps lag. Okay, not so bad, he might be useful to the game/plot-driven legacy story, just don’t take him because he belongs to Miko. However this is a technicality that happened because of a bug, so I can discard this save without discrediting the legacy rules, so I made a different save file for it.

Exhibit B: At the bar, while watching the news, a lunkhead premade (with very desirable genetics) who’s supposed to have a girlfriend (not in the bar) but feeling very flirty approached my sim. Okay, just don’t entertain any advances that may come from him. Somehow the friendship buildup is quicker than I would like, but that’s okay. Then fps lag happens until she’s passed out and they’re now “friends” instead of one-time acquaintances. Fine, still a bug, so different save that I could explore later.

Exhibit C: At the bar, curse my luck, it’s another Italian (not Don) who’s also supposed to have a girlfriend, and he approached her first, but that’s fine. Just friends, so I had to save it before this save becomes a victim of another fps lag. This is currently my normal save.

I keep thinking that while she eventually needs to have a husband, it’s far too soon, and there is no way I’m allowing her to be flirty with a taken man, game-driven factors be 🐸🐸🐸🐸. All while I was hoping to target, I don’t know, that guy from Strangerville or Lava Man. I’m in a dilemma because all of the above are the results of lag, but have very desirable genetics, but have girlfriends (in the case of Akira a one-sided crush from Miko), and I want this legacy to be as game-driven as possible than plot-driven, but I don’t want the first relationship to be a clandestine affair. I swear this game hates me.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thanks! I didn't stick around to see how Father Winter did, she just went there to gather some harvestables for her garden. I want this to be a big family, so there will probably be a few more babies after this!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • O-meezyO-meezy Posts: 165 Member
    edited August 2019
    @SiliClone I'm feel like I'm like 5000 pages so I know your pain

@AlwaysAsking I really wish Avery turn that into a painting too!

@sarabeth2984 Are you only playing with mermaids? If so, that must be fun!

So it turns out that Avery was pregnant again and I just totally forgot! They just had Talia and are already having another baby
    08-20-19-4-52-38-AM.png

08-20-19-4-52-47-AM.png

It's going to be tough taking care of two kids when Zion and Avery are still in their twenties but they're really excited nonetheless! <3
    08-20-19-4-49-54-AM.png

08-20-19-4-47-45-AM.png

Finally, Avery went into labor so it was time to meet the new baby! Zion had to stay home to watch Talia, so Avery went to the hospital with her mom.
    08-20-19-5-10-14-AM.png

And she really wasn't looking too good lol
    08-20-19-5-10-23-AM.png

Her delivery went on without a problem...
    08-20-19-5-12-11-AM.png

And they had a boy named Dre!

08-20-19-5-16-15-AM.png

Dre isn't looking too happy though lol
    08-20-19-5-15-59-AM.png

I quickly aged him up to the toddler stage to see what he'd look like. Dre and Talia are so cute together!
    08-20-19-5-33-03-AM.png

And here is the updated Ayers family household (minus the two dogs). It's crazy how fast this family is growing!
    08-20-19-6-07-53-AM.png

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @AlwaysAsking, page 407.
    Thank you! I had put up a satellite dish on the roof.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Recently, I tested out the new photography options:
    08-14-19_3-01-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I also worked on a 2nd floor area as well. Now, can you guess what's happening next? A bedroom with a toddler bed:
    08-14-19_3-54-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A play area:
    08-14-19_3-55-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And a bathroom:
    08-14-19_3-55-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Hmmm, interesting, isn't it? Also, gaze upon the roof!
    08-14-19_3-56-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I'm getting the hang of it! Ooh, now what's happening?
    08-14-19_7-36-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Ignition!
    08-14-19_7-36-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Blast off!
    08-14-19_7-36-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-14-19_7-36-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And a textbook landing, from Benjamin!
    08-14-19_7-38-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine's going somewhere...
    08-14-19_7-41-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Oh wait, she's just on the toilet...or is she?
    08-14-19_7-49-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Back downstairs she goes:
    08-14-19_7-49-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And excitedly tells Benjamin the news!
    08-14-19_7-49-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin calls Sophia and Roddy over, and Shine tells them the good news!
    08-14-19_9-39-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-14-19_9-39-26%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-14-19_9-39-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin calls Wendy and Chloe over, and tells each of them the news!
    08-14-19_10-26-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    08-14-19_11-25-13%25C2%25A0PM.png

Have you guessed what's going on? Answer in the spoiler, below!
    Shine is pregnant with her and Benjamin's third child!

And I'm feeling awesome. I never get over that feeling of excitement during one's birthday! Whoop whoop!
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I like your smart thinking making clones to preserve your stories and relationships with strangerville. I love Don and Summer together and am really interested to see how J. and Raj play out.

Kibo is the surname of the premade Akira from the Karaoke apartment in City Living and Ward is from Judith Ward in Get Famous (another love to hate them premade from that pack, like Thorne, with lots of personality). Mounib was just a pear shaped townie who had a gorgeous child with my 100 babies sim - i save the young adult children in my library and the son had 3 very attractive sons in a different save and I placed them in game as potential partners for Beatrix - but they just bred and bred intent on founding a big dynasty (and not a pear shaped one among them). The eating in the fire sim was a Mounib as I think was the married red haired guy Clovelly met.

Cabarita has the loveliest husband who just autonomously knocked on Clovelly's door one day randomly (after the birth of Cabarita's daughter) so now he comes to all their parties and one day he bought his child to visit so Deewhy also knows his cousin and she has plenty of adults who do like her.

Yes Rhys reacted with a blank stare but that is his normal emotional range (very Kaenu Reeves). He is so sweet and lovely that I forgive him for not being that animated. My houses are on the gallery they have drifter and the sims name in the title so it is either beatrix drifter 1 or drifter 1 - beatrix (not sure how I did it) - I upload them when the heir takes over so Clovelly's house is not up there yet.

@Rouenpucelle I love how your game wants a craxy cat lady vampire. Perhaps you need to create one so it leaves your sims alone.

@AngeliqueAdelaide I have been trying to kill Nancy Landgraab in one of my saves for ages but I need it to look like an accident - I tried using the voodoo doll and the gremlins lot trait and the voodoo doll and poor quality pufferfish ngiri - but Nancy is remarkably resilient - so I am really looking forward to how your sim killed her sister.

@RedDestiny92 Wolfgang is a very good looking elder. And is that Lucas as an elder or Gunther in the shot where you said it was his brother?

@ldmarko that was a sweet family trip to Granite Falls. It was a great idea to bring the toddler stuff to entertain them.

@Daephene that was a lovely photo shoot and Alexander the Erratic was my favourite.

@sarabeth2984 thanks for sharing about the hybrid twins. I don't have either pack but find how they work fascinating.

@O-meezy Talia is adorable and what, wait - now there is a second adorable toddler. SOOOO sweet. Love the family photo of the 4 of them.

@simlish1 Your simself's toddler is also adorable. The Sulani genes seem to make very nice children

@Jase the photo of pregnant kelp withy lettuce being crazy (and his pregnant belly covered in abs) gave me a huge laugh - how can Kelp be so good looking even when he is pregnant and being silly?

@DarkAngel1994 I love the house in your update especially the octagonal deck/ porch section- what lot in Brindleton bay is it on? - all the lots there are beautiful.

@Siliclone this thread expands way too fast when you look away for even a short time!

@Morkovka I love the renaissance painting comparison - I couldn't believe it when you put the Fibonacci spiral on the shot - combined with Bondi's pose (and Clovelly's last supper positioning and pose) it just looked like a painting from that time - the sleeping cat and bowls of food add to the sense of symbolism. Hahaha accidental Da Vinci Sims. Actually I started crying and couldn't even see what I was photographing so its pure luck.

which brings me to
    @Tixyen like others here I would love to know who does that funeral mod - I love how you described yourself as being choked up (I do the oppposite and flood up if you want to say it that way). Do you need to find the urn to have a funeral? At least Bondi's urn was easy to find.

And finally

Happy Birthday @Steamvarius - birthdays should be an exciting day so I hope yours was lovely. I am sure Roddy would sing a special song for you if he could :) I am looking forward to the Realm ofMagic trailer too.

@Becka28, page 407.
    Thank you! I've had a few cards this morning, but the present opening is this evening.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited August 2019
    Your family is so cute and close knit! It's great to see.
    I can't believe toddlers can wake people up 😂 I've never seen that option. Although, when they cry from nightmares it wakes people up, right? 🤔
    I thought she woke them up because she had a nightmare, since she was crying. But she was happy and had no bad moodlets, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    How unfortunate that Olivia always has a dirty diaper 😣 But she can get changed by an adult in the house, right?
    I didn't include the pics, but she got her diaper changed. She kept on smelling, so her grandpa had to give her a bath.

EDIT:
    And I laughed at Olivia stealing the toy. It's good to know it's not just my Sim toddlers who do that 😂

They are all so beautiful as children ❤️ and they got great traits too. I keep forgetting about that voidcritter game. I need to have some kids in my game try it out!
    First off, our kids should play Voidcritters together sometime. VoidCon 2019.

Second, I aged Olivia up to a teenager. And off all the traits she could have rolled, she rolled Kleptomaniac.

TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @AlwaysAsking oh it's understandable stress effects us all differently, it just seems so odd for him like he's not just stressed but his sanity is tilting. I mean we know they have doubles but it's still them storywise isn't it he really seems conflicted. Guess we'll see.,,oh and

stir the sim pot lol
    @Becka28 too I meant that was both his brother in law and sister in law, he doesn't talk to Lucas and Gunther passed away recently, I'm gonna miss Wolfie
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Well, blast. Realm of Magic releases when I'm on holiday in September. Oh well. I'm still looking forward to getting the game pack when I get back.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello~ no updates today, just answering mentions and things :)

@DoloresGrey

Ooooh neat~ that bit of info makes it even more nice he collected coins~
    I wish for this too! I really think it should have been patched in by name along with a proper tag or lot trait for graveyards, but we can always hope.

@QueenofMyshuno and @RedDestiny92
    I recommend it for funerals, everything worked without a hitch and it really brought the moment home, oh and tip, if you want someone to be the pastor, your sim has to know them at least as acquaintance.

@AlwaysAsking
    You’re post of Strangeville had a sad lead off as well! I really enjoy how your story has played out thus far, and how you incorporate characters and show different sides of them, Like Malcolm and Don, can’t wait to see more~

And yes, that pastor is saved in my tray, he will be enteral pastor for all funerals, to bad you don’t need one for weddings!

@Steamvarius
    Roddy is so sweet! I have yet to put the princes in my game but she is so beautiful, such a sweet face kissing Roddy~ Oh! Another baby! I can’t wait to see the new addition!

Also happy birthday~ Best of wishes to you on it~ 😊

@Becka28
    Aww, I get you, waterfall of tears, I was not ready to let these two go and all those sims crying just get ya huh? you don’t need the urns, but I thought it was a nice touch.

Here is the link to the funeral: https://simfileshare.net/folder/21699/

• DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Becka28 The house is where the Delgato household live at.

@AlwaysAsking Believe it or not, Kai had just aged up into an adult and still looks young.

I love the air horn prank, too hilarious yet it scares me as well when I'm not paying attention to the game.

I'm not very good at building, even when I get references, but I do love to decorate.
    pw0213q.png?1
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Sorry for double post but

@DeafSimmer

I just read the next chapter and boy! How intense! It was really good though, can't wait to see more on this case and family!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top