Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Trailer Discussion

Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
edited March 7 in Nominated Threads
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• MaddieplaysgamesMaddieplaysgames Posts: 125 Member
    Rip. Wished for fairies
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,941 Member
    edited August 2019

rip werewolf/fairy part of the forum
    on other hand more hopeful for witches as those have been counted out
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Will the new world have swimming in it?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

EA has exclusively put ocean swimming only in sulani. if they implemented ocean swimming in this pack, aint nobody be buying that 40$ glorified game pack then and a wrong move for EA.

on topic, 10 minutes left till the reveal!
    y'all got bread?
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

Good. Hopefully that means they put all of their effort into the witches.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,941 Member

EA has exclusively put ocean swimming only in sulani. if they implemented ocean swimming in this pack, aint nobody be buying that 40$ glorified game pack then and a wrong move for EA.

i think meant more like if got both packs though
    they should make swimming like there is seasons, possible in all worlds if have IL
    but idk if they would have it figured out yet
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    I'm sorry to those that were really hoping for fairies.

However as someone who is longing for werewolves to be added to the game I'm actually happy to hear they won't be in this pack. I want them to get the solid attention all on their own. They won't get that crammed into a pack that is focusing mostly on straight magic and one would assume witches. I'd honestly rather not getting them at all at this point rather then have them having an afterthought feel like the previous two games.
    ~ ~ ~

They said they were looking into updating all old worlds to include swimming though! :angry:
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Yaaaaay, broooms!
  • SimmerSophie96SimmerSophie96 Posts: 253 Member
    OMG two new worlds !!!!
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Awesome world. Everything else looks fine, nothing special, just what you would expect for witches. I'll be waiting to see more trailers and reviews, because the first trailers usually don't capture the majority of what a pack offers.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    The world, brooms, potions, magic <3<3 I'm shocked. I hope I pass that awful exam on 10th so I can buy myself the pack :D
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Sigh. So everyone can learn magic. That's not what I wanted at all. What's the point of having a witch occult if you're just going to give everyone magic anyway?!
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    I'm excited! I wish we had gotten a little more info but both worlds look neat. I hope the magic system is as complex as vampires and that it can be combined with other life states (Although from the trailer I'm guessing no)
  • RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member
    I think I am more hyped for this from the trailer alone than ANY OTHER I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN ALL OF SIMS.

Holy heck. They. They blew it out of the park with this one. Unless the magic system sucks there is no way to disappoint me.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    I need to see the CAS to know how high my hype can go. I like the potential of what I see, but I still want to know if we have the freedom to make different types of spellcasters.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    edited August 2019
    Sigh. So everyone can learn magic. That's not what I wanted at all. What's the point of having a witch occult if you're just going to give everyone magic anyway?!

Seems like he takes a potion to get magic powers though.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I'm already really looking forward to this pack. It looks amazing.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,873 Member
    edited August 2019
    I gotta admit the world looks super cool and I like the Harry Potter vibes. Not a big fan of the goth style clothes and hair though.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,445 Member
    Trailer's out & it looks pretty awesome! Unfortunatrly I'm on my phone & for some reason couldn't copy link 😞. But it's on Youtube so you shoukd be able to find it unless you wait for annoyncement & link.
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    I love witches, but I wish the Sims team had any reference for magic beyond Harry Potter.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I'm not excited, the last few months of TS4 really put me in a cold mood about the game.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited August 2019
    Brooms, the coat, the boots, more rings on every finger, sparring, the weird looking creature (pet?), the worlds - fantastic!
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I gotta admit the world looks super cool and I like the Harry Potter vibes.

Didn't saw any Harry Potter vibes? :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top