Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Keyboard shortcut to add items to inventory?

Somewhere I saw a shortcut for a quick way to add a lot of items to your inventory. I thought I saved the page, but I haven't been able to find the tip again. I know the instructions said to hold down a key and then click on each item that you wanted to move to your inventory, but I haven't the faintest idea of which key it was. Does anyone else know what it is?
Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
Origin ID: Teegers1
Steam: Teegers

Comments

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Maybe shift?

I know holding it down when placing things allows you to place multiples without re-clicking the catalogue, so maybe it works for that too?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    edited January 2017
    I have no idea but that would be really cool if anyone can answer this question. I didn't even know there's a shortcut to do that!

You can press backspace while holding onto an object in build mode but it will go to the household inventory.

I don't know if there is one for a sim's personal inventory. Is there?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    SummerGurlzXSummerGurlzX Posts: 1 New Member
    Thank you putting ur message me on .. I wouldn't know that .. I was just looking wen to see how and i saw ur message on here .. Got it to work . so thank you ! 😊
  • Options
    EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top