Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Store...Do you miss it?

13...Next

Comments

• ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I'm a bit of a completionist so it was not good for me--over the years I ended up owning everything but probably played with 60% of it. Also tended to make the game lag and such with all the loading. I do miss picking and choosing a bit though.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I do not. It was overwhelming the amount of amazing things there, knowing I would never be able to get all those items that I wanted made me sad. I was happy for the people who could have them all, but I do not miss wishing for things I just couldn't find the cash to afford. For me, the frequent stuff packs that gives me a chance to buy what I like is better.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Chanty25Chanty25 Posts: 94 Member
    Yes, I miss the store. I loved buying new hairstyles, clothes and furniture that I could pick out myself.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Not really. Some of the items were really nice, but it got very expensive once you bought everything you wanted.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Yes. Maybe not the prices but I enjoyed the extra content and game play.
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Yes. I do in fact miss it a lot. Now that I’ve seen how the Stuff Packs work in this game, I dislike it a lot.

A good example would be the Moschino SP.

I don’t care for the weird fashion and those windows, but what if I just want more hairstyles in my library and the photography features?

What if I only want the ice cream and pop corn machine?

We lack beards and hairstyles. With all these stuff packs out, I’m still not satisfied.

I much prefer the store over these SPs any day. The Sims 3 and The Sims 2 did an excellent job with delivering what a stuff pack is about.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    No, it was overpriced as hell