Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Party At My Place

divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
eALObBa.png

Hey everyone! Even though I'm a total loner and have never done something like this before, I feel like partying it up in The Sims - to celebrate my birthday and The Sims 4's fifth anniversary, that are both happening in September! Everyone is invited! You can submit your Simself and/or any Sims you created and featured in your SimLit stories! I will feature all the Sims in a new short story called Party At My Place on my blog. Autonomy will be on full and everyone will have a great time (or so I hope)!

Submission Requirements:

* I might only be able to accept the first 15-20 Sims, since there is a limit to how many Sims can attend a party.
* Please include your Origin ID (on this thread) and upload your submission with the hashtags #partyatmyplace #5thanniversaryofthesims4
* Please also submit their bio, so I have an idea of who these Sims are and where they come from.
* You may upload up to 3 Sims, just so enough people get a chance to submit.
* I own all the packs (except Moschino Stuff), but I'd prefer no CC.
* Pets are also welcome!
* If your Sims are featured in one or more of your stories, please include a link to the story, so I can give you credit!
* Feel free to include any dialogue you want included in the story (either post it here or PM me).
* Submissions are now closed and the post will be up on 16 September 2019 (my birthday).

Submitted Sims:

* @Pinmat135 - Meagan Polaski, Grayson Polaski & Luka Fyres
* @TheAemaSimming - Laura McGinnis & Averie Ryan
* @AdamsEve1231 - Lizzie Green, Holly Bright & Merry Bright
* @Gordy - Lana Thorn
* @Elenadewy - Constantine Bocker
* @VanPelt81 - Cassie Francis, He Lends & Dani Swallows
* @Shadami - Shadami Brewer
* @CathyTea - Cathy Tea
* @SoulGal7 - Cherish Sparks
* @Dollyllama108 - Dr. Charles, Josephine & Jasper Jeong-Espinosa

phULnBI.png
Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
Origin ID: divanthesimmer
Post edited by divanthesimmer on

Comments

• Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'd like Meagan Polaski, her son Grayson Polaski, and his boyfriend Luka Fyres to come! They can be found here. (As you can see, my Origin ID is pinmat135 and they are "Party Polaskis".)
    Screen-Shot-2019-08-16-at-10-05-07-AM.png
    Meagan Polaski (middle) is the founder of my Polaski Legacy (not a story, though I wouldn't mind if you linked to my blog... :wink:). She's a Dance Machine, an Insider, and a Music Lover, though at this point in time, I think I gave her the wrong traits... if I could change them, she'd probably be Creative, Outgoing, and an Art Lover (though maybe we'd just stick with Music Lover anyway...). She loves socializing, and for a while she was a bit of a serial romantic (not the aspiration), but she's recently decided to settle down with her new girlfriend. She spends a lot of her time painting, with a level 8 painting skill, and she's painted several Masterpieces. Oh, and she's a mermaid.
    Grayson Polaski (left) is the first Gen 2 spare, Meagan's son. Oddly enough, he's this weird Alien-Mermaid hybrid that the game created all by itself (Meagan is a mermaid, and his father was an alien). He has both a Mermaid form and an Alien form, but I can only edit his alien form, and he has the interactions for both Mermaid and Alien... it's weird, and a bit glitchy, but mostly just in the form of aesthetics, not gameplay issues. Anyway. He's Vegetarian, a Child of the Ocean, and Socially Gifted from completing the Social Butterfly aspiration (which he actually completed at his birthday party! Talk about cutting it close!). He's a bit nerdy (I'm convinced he has the hidden Geek trait) and loves writing (aspiration: Bestselling Author). He's completed 4 books (1 Children's Book & 3 Sad Books, which he spam-wrote while he still had the moodlet from his father's death) already.
    Luka Fyres (right) is the MCCC-created third child of Dominic & Moira Fyres and Grayson's boyfriend. I was so surprised when I saw him walking across the park, with Fyres as his last name, that I checked in MCCC and, in fact, his parents were the Fyres couple! He was Grayson's BFF for the Social Butterfly aspiration, and when they both became teenagers, they decided to take their relationship to a new level. They're Soulmates, with a practically full Friendship bar and a full Romantic bar (which I don't think will show up, since I took Meagan and Grayson out of their household and saved them to add them to Luka... oh well)! They're wholly devoted to each other (promise rings and all). Luka is Cheerful and a Glutton.

*phew* That was a LOT of text. I'm sorry for making you read all that... anyway, can't wait to see what they get up to at the party~!
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    This looks like a lot of fun. I'll look through my Sims. Definitely submitting...my only problem is that I use custom hair for most my Sims. But I'm sure I can work around that. Cool idea! And Happy Early Birthday!!
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Pinmat135 wrote: »
    I'd like Meagan Polaski, her son Grayson Polaski, and his boyfriend Luka Fyres to come! They can be found here. (As you can see, my Origin ID is pinmat135 and they are "Party Polaskis".)
    Screen-Shot-2019-08-16-at-10-05-07-AM.png
    Meagan Polaski (middle) is the founder of my Polaski Legacy (not a story, though I wouldn't mind if you linked to my blog... :wink:). She's a Dance Machine, an Insider, and a Music Lover, though at this point in time, I think I gave her the wrong traits... if I could change them, she'd probably be Creative, Outgoing, and an Art Lover (though maybe we'd just stick with Music Lover anyway...). She loves socializing, and for a while she was a bit of a serial romantic (not the aspiration), but she's recently decided to settle down with her new girlfriend. She spends a lot of her time painting, with a level 8 painting skill, and she's painted several Masterpieces. Oh, and she's a mermaid.
    Grayson Polaski (left) is the first Gen 2 spare, Meagan's son. Oddly enough, he's this weird Alien-Mermaid hybrid that the game created all by itself (Meagan is a mermaid, and his father was an alien). He has both a Mermaid form and an Alien form, but I can only edit his alien form, and he has the interactions for both Mermaid and Alien... it's weird, and a bit glitchy, but mostly just in the form of aesthetics, not gameplay issues. Anyway. He's Vegetarian, a Child of the Ocean, and Socially Gifted from completing the Social Butterfly aspiration (which he actually completed at his birthday party! Talk about cutting it close!). He's a bit nerdy (I'm convinced he has the hidden Geek trait) and loves writing (aspiration: Bestselling Author). He's completed 4 books (1 Children's Book & 3 Sad Books, which he spam-wrote while he still had the moodlet from his father's death) already.
    Luka Fyres (right) is the MCCC-created third child of Dominic & Moira Fyres and Grayson's boyfriend. I was so surprised when I saw him walking across the park, with Fyres as his last name, that I checked in MCCC and, in fact, his parents were the Fyres couple! He was Grayson's BFF for the Social Butterfly aspiration, and when they both became teenagers, they decided to take their relationship to a new level. They're Soulmates, with a practically full Friendship bar and a full Romantic bar (which I don't think will show up, since I took Meagan and Grayson out of their household and saved them to add them to Luka... oh well)! They're wholly devoted to each other (promise rings and all). Luka is Cheerful and a Glutton.

*phew* That was a LOT of text. I'm sorry for making you read all that... anyway, can't wait to see what they get up to at the party~!

@Pinmat135 Thank you for your submission! These are some really unique and interesting Sims! I'm looking forward to having them at the party and I'll definitely link to your blog! 🙂
    This looks like a lot of fun. I'll look through my Sims. Definitely submitting...my only problem is that I use custom hair for most my Sims. But I'm sure I can work around that. Cool idea! And Happy Early Birthday!!

@TheAemaSimming Thank you! I look forward to your submission! 😃
    phULnBI.png
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    This is such a cool idea. I'm sure my Simselfie would love to attend. Maybe even Merry and Holly Bright, seeing as they know Divan from H4TH. Would it be okay to send them over? Are you still accepting Sims?
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited August 2019
    This is such a cool idea. I'm sure my Simselfie would love to attend. Maybe even Merry and Holly Bright, seeing as they know Divan from H4TH. Would it be okay to send them over? Are you still accepting Sims?

@AdamsEve1231 It would be lovely to have them over! I might even have Merry do the catering and Holly taking photos, if they wouldn't mind! I only really have three Sims submitted thus far.
    phULnBI.png

@AdamsEve1231 It would be lovely to have them over! I might even have Merry do the catering and Holly taking photos, if they wouldn't mind! I only really have three Sims submitted thus far.

Lizzie has quite a bit of CC, but I can possibly open the game and create a CC-free version of her. Merry and Holly Bright should be less so.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Lizzie has quite a bit of CC, but I can possibly open the game and create a CC-free version of her. Merry and Holly Bright should be less so.

Awesome, thanks! :smile:
    phULnBI.png
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited August 2019
    First off, happy early birthday. Please enjoy this present, knowing it can't be returned. But feel free not to use it lol

My Origin ID is Karamazov123.
    px82Vn1.png

Lana Thorn is one of the world's biggest, richest celebrities. She's a model, a writer, a Stardust Award-winning actress, a vlogger, and your worst enemy. Praise her or stay out of her way, because she has a big temper and no morals. She will never see anyone as an equal, and is only coming to this party because she figured she'd be the most famous person there. She's from an old story I used to write, but she quit that life because she wanted to focus on her littering career.

Fun facts: she's so full of rage that almost literally anything sets her off. She's extremely spoiled and will never give up a grudge. Her hobbies include littering and then paying people to cover up her litter with more glamorous litter; buying and subsequently abandoning puppies; and getting away with crimes because her dad is rich enough to buy off anybody.
    Post edited by Gordy on
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    Gordy wrote: »
    First off, happy early birthday. Please enjoy this present, knowing it can't be returned. But feel free not to use it lol

My Origin ID is Karamazov123.
    px82Vn1.png

Lana Thorn is one of the world's biggest, richest celebrities. She's a model, a writer, a Stardust Award-winning actress, a vlogger, and your worst enemy. Praise her or stay out of her way, because she has a big temper and no morals. She will never see anyone as an equal, and is only coming to this party because she figured she'd be the most famous person there. She's from an old story I used to write, but she quit that life because she wanted to focus on her littering career.

Fun facts: she's so full of rage that almost literally anything sets her off. She's extremely spoiled and will never give a grudge. Her hobbies include littering and then paying people to cover up her litter with more glamorous litter; buying and subsequently abandoning puppies; and getting away with crimes because her dad is rich enough to buy off anybody.

Thank you so much! She looks like a fun Sim, lol! I'm curious to see how she'll behave at the party. XD
    phULnBI.png
  • ElenadewyElenadewy Posts: 60 Member
    edited August 2019
    Constantine Bocker is... different. This 70-year-old man is gifted in singing (although he has never admitted to it, as he finds it a useless skill) and rarely takes off his pajama trousers. He is a true genius and despises everyone who isn't. As a retired fisherman, he now spends his days creating flower arrangements and just staying away from society. He'd love to find his Mrs Bocker, but no woman seems to be good enough. Constantine is probably capable of dominating the world, but sadly, he is just too lazy to make any of his dreams come true. Poor Constantine.

When he received an invitation to an exclusive party, Constantine was intrigued and secretly a bit emotional. He hadn't gotten anything from anyone in almost 45 years! His lonely heart was thirsty for some action, and you know, if it'd turn out boring, his lazy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 could always leave.

Traits: Lazy - Insane - Genius
    Aspiration: Soulmate
    Career: Retired (fisherman)
    Skills: Logic - Flower Arranging - Singing - Fishing - Mischief
    Home Town: Windenburg

Origin ID: Apfelstrudelx

Constantine is my forever favourite sim. Believe it or not, but this cutie pie with stylish glasses has a special place in my heart. Perhaps he'll find Mrs Bocker at the party...? :D
    Elenadewy wrote: »
    Constantine Bocker is... different. This 70-year-old man is gifted in singing (although he has never admitted to it, as he finds it a useless skill) and rarely takes off his pajama trousers. He is a true genius and despises everyone who isn't. As a retired fisherman, he now spends his days creating flower arrangements and just staying away from society. He'd love to find his Mrs Bocker, but no woman seems to be good enough. Constantine is probably capable of dominating the world, but sadly, he is just too lazy to make any of his dreams come true. Poor Constantine.

When he received an invitation to an exclusive party, Constantine was intrigued and secretly a bit emotional. He hadn't gotten anything from anyone in almost 45 years! His lonely heart was thirsty for some action, and you know, if it'd turn out boring, his lazy plum could always leave.

Traits: Lazy - Insane - Genius
    Aspiration: Soulmate
    Career: Retired (fisherman)
    Skills: Logic - Flower Arranging - Singing - Fishing - Mischief
    Home Town: Windenburg

Origin ID: Apfelstrudelx

Constantine is my forever favourite sim. Believe it or not, but this cutie pie with stylish glasses has a special place in my heart. Perhaps he'll find Mrs Bocker at the party...? :D

Thanks for your submission! I look forward to having Constantine at the party and who knows? Maybe he will meet the future Mrs. Bocker there...😉
    phULnBI.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited August 2019
    I will be submitting 3 sims in one household...

Household: Bartender's Union
    Sims: Cassie Francis, He Lends, Dani Swallows
    Careers: Bartenders (though that is obvious with the household name).
    Aspirations: Cassie & He have Master Mixologist, Dani is a Serial Romantic
    Traits: Cassie - Art Lover, Music Lover, Good; He - Creative, Geek, Music Lover; Dani - Family Oriented, Dance Machine, Cheerful
    Bio: What kind of party would it be without bartenders? One where the guests have to get their own drinks. Cassie Francis, He Lends, & Dani Swallows are all well respected in their craft as bartenders. Dani Swallows is a gender nonconforming bartender for celebrities, Cassie Francis is a bartender that made it to Celebrity status, and He Lends is connected with other metal fans (some celebrities). All are great with drinks.

In addition to the link above, the Bartender's Union can be found with the hashtags #partyatmyplace #5thanniversaryofthesims4 #gendernonconforming
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I will be submitting 3 sims in one household...

Household: Bartender's Union
    Sims: Cassie Francis, He Lends, Dani Swallows
    Careers: Bartenders (though that is obvious with the household name).
    Aspirations: Cassie & He have Master Mixologist, Dani is a Serial Romantic
    Traits: Cassie - Art Lover, Music Lover, Good; He - Creative, Geek, Music Lover; Dani - Family Oriented, Dance Machine, Cheerful
    Bio: What kind of party would it be without bartenders? One where the guests have to get their own drinks. Cassie Francis, He Lends, & Dani Swallows are all well respected in their craft as bartenders. Dani Swallows is a gender nonconforming bartender for celebrities, Cassie Francis is a bartender that made it to Celebrity status, and He Lends is connected with other metal fans (some celebrities). All are great with drinks.

In addition to the link above, the Bartender's Union can be found with the hashtags #partyatmyplace #5thanniversaryofthesims4 #gendernonconforming

Awesome, thanks! You always create the most interesting and unusual Sims (I love it) and I was thinking about who would be the bartender. I might only need one, but they could take shifts.
    phULnBI.png
    edited August 2019
    @friendsfan367, @TheAemaSimming & @AdamsEve1231 Are you still submitting Sims? I know the deadline is still far away, I'm just making sure.

@CathyTea, @lisabee2, @Shadami, @SoulGal7, @Morningstar, @Munterbacon, @PitlordMaggie & @Xantheanmar Would any of you like to submit your Simselves and/or any of your other Sims? I'd like to have them there! :)
    phULnBI.png
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    @divanthesimmer Yes. I will definitely be submitting. I'm going to try to get that solidified by Wednesday.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    You're welcome to any of my Sims for the party! :D I've got a couple simselves on the gallery as well as a bunch of other Sims xD MsShadami is my ID.

I can fill out information if you need it.
    I do need to double check some of my gallery Sims because I was gifted an eye changing cc which has been marking alot of my Sims as with cc who aren't meant to have cc.
    Oops xD
    @divanthesimmer Yes, I'll submit Sims. I got distracted by my Ts3 game this weekend, but I'll try and have them up by tonight or tomorrow.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited August 2019
    @divanthesimmer Yes. I will definitely be submitting. I'm going to try to get that solidified by Wednesday.

Awesome, thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing them! :)
    Shadami wrote: »
    You're welcome to any of my Sims for the party! :D I've got a couple simselves on the gallery as well as a bunch of other Sims xD MsShadami is my ID.

I can fill out information if you need it.
    I do need to double check some of my gallery Sims because I was gifted an eye changing cc which has been marking alot of my Sims as with cc who aren't meant to have cc.
    Oops xD

Thank you! I'll try to download your most recent Simself. Don't worry about your Sims showing that they have CC if they don't - I'm more concerned about having bald or naked Sims in my game, lol! XD
    @divanthesimmer Yes, I'll submit Sims. I got distracted by my Ts3 game this weekend, but I'll try and have them up by tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you and no worries. I just wanted to remind everyone in case they forgot.

BTW, I already set up the lot where the party will take place and had the butler prepare food and cake in case things go wrong! I might share some pics in a few days if my Internet allows me. :D
    phULnBI.png
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    @friendsfan367, @TheAemaSimming & @AdamsEve1231 Are you still submitting Sims? I know the deadline is still far away, I'm just making sure.

@CathyTea, @lisabee2, @Shadami, @SoulGal7, @Morningstar, @Munterbacon, @PitlordMaggie & @Xantheanmar Would any of you like to submit your Simselves and/or any of your other Sims? I'd like to have them there! :)

Yes! I just noticed you mentioned this on the SOAA discord thread! Sounds like so much fun! Please have CathyTea attend. I think you have her already? Also, if you need a caterer, I bet my Simself would love to! Sounds like so much fun. I'm really happy you're doing this.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »

Yes! I just noticed you mentioned this on the SOAA discord thread! Sounds like so much fun! Please have CathyTea attend. I think you have her already? Also, if you need a caterer, I bet my Simself would love to! Sounds like so much fun. I'm really happy you're doing this.

Thank you, Cathy! Yes, I have her in my game. It'll be awesome to have her there and I'll definitely have her do the catering - the butler might be a bit preoccupied that evening! :D
    phULnBI.png
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Oh! What a fun idea! Please reserve a spot for me. I will get a sim up for you this weekend. Probably SoulGal Simself, but I want to give her a bit of a make-over. lol
  • Dollyllama108Dollyllama108 Posts: 268 Member
    Happy birthday, Divan! Based on what I know about you and your stories, you'd probably get along quite well with Dr. Charles Jeong-Espinosa. (You can call him Charlie J.-E.) Charlie is an overachiever who, despite being an incredibly ripped doctor with all the achievements a normal legacy heir would want, finds himself deeply unsatisfied with his life. He's also kind of a loner. He's indecisive to a fault, and can't handle social situations unless they're entirely predictable and based around factual information he already knows. When Charlie gets overwhelmed, he usually runs off to fish at the Forgotten Grotto for hours at a time without telling anyone where he actually is. He's the type to build a conversation around the words 'haplodiploidy' and 'arrhenotoky' at a child's birthday party.

Here's the link to download him (and family). I'll place the hashtag later. Charlie is a major character in Catastrophe Theory, the first 30 posts of which are also summarized here.

And hold up. Your Sim has a butler?
    banner_both.jpg
    Catastrophe Theory: If, through loose ends, we could resume/Unrav'ling defects from the loom/And soften as the shuttle mends---/Then save for me a few loose ends!
    Haunted: Picture Oscar Wilde dating Willy Wonka, also Oscar Wilde is still dead
    edited August 2019
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Oh! What a fun idea! Please reserve a spot for me. I will get a sim up for you this weekend. Probably SoulGal Simself, but I want to give her a bit of a make-over. lol

Thank you, @SoulGal7! I'll reserve a spot for you. :)
    Happy birthday, Divan! Based on what I know about you and your stories, you'd probably get along quite well with Dr. Charles Jeong-Espinosa. (You can call him Charlie J.-E.) Charlie is an overachiever who, despite being an incredibly ripped doctor with all the achievements a normal legacy heir would want, finds himself deeply unsatisfied with his life. He's also kind of a loner. He's indecisive to a fault, and can't handle social situations unless they're entirely predictable and based around factual information he already knows. When Charlie gets overwhelmed, he usually runs off to fish at the Forgotten Grotto for hours at a time without telling anyone where he actually is. He's the type to build a conversation around the words 'haplodiploidy' and 'arrhenotoky' at a child's birthday party.

Here's the link to download him (and family). I'll place the hashtag later. Charlie is a major character in Catastrophe Theory, the first 30 posts of which are also summarized here.

And hold up. Your Sim has a butler?

@Dollyllama108 Thank you for your submission and the birthday wish! He looks like an interesting character. Also, thanks for the links - will be useful! Yes, my Sim has a butler (not technically his butler or house, but I'll share more in the story). ;)
    phULnBI.png
    @Shadami Is Amy Cat on your Gallery profile your Simself? What's the story behind the alien baby? 🤔
    phULnBI.png
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    I'm getting excited for this!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!