Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien tans

Is there anyway to get an alien sim to tan or a cheat to complete the "get a suntan" goal for the beach life aspiration without mods? I live in a very secluded place and literterly have to haul my desktop to town once a month to access WiFi in the one place that will pick it up. Mods really aren't an option just now. ☺ Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    I found an answer on EA answers where someone had the same issue, whether or not they had them in their human disguise or no. They asked if it was a bug or intended, the general consensus being it was intended. There was no mention of a cheat that could be used.

I totally feel you on the internet. Here in the hills of WV our internet is sketchy at best and there's only one provider. If we have more than one or two devices connected you can forget about getting anything done.

I know you said mods weren't an option but should they ever become viable for you I urge you to get UI cheats mod. You can just click on an aspiration milestone or job assignment to complete among other things.

Should I find a better answer I will post one. Happy simming!
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Also, I think the aliens are like the vampires in their inability to tan or sunburn. Even though my grandmaster vamp is immune to sun it won't allow him to sunbathe in my game.