Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lazy Gamer's Review of Moschino Will Be Up On Monday (Now Up)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Can't wait for it. However I'm not waiting his review to buy it cause I already made my decision, it's a no.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Here's hoping he looks at the website and sees the other tacky clothing
    EMrBkJP.png
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Finally, I was beginning to think he didn't even bother buying it...which I wouldn't blame him for.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I already made my decision as a firm "NO." I do enjoy all his content anyway. I need a laugh, hopeful he delivers.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    edited August 2019
    Appreciated, but I don't need an influencer to make my decision about a game. :)
  • RifftraxRulesRifftraxRules Posts: 145 Member
    Appreciated, but I don't need an influencer to make my decision about a game. :)

He's not a Influencer or a Gamer Changer. He's one of the few independent TS4 reviewers.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member

He's not an influencer plus he's not biased like most of the others.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Looking forward to it. I appreciate a non biased review.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    @catloverplayer thanks for the heads up. I will watch it. But I doubt it will change my mind to get it on sale or in a bundle.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Lol I just love how he takes his sweet time to upload these.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    I love his content. His delivery is very entertaining. Would love to see him upload regular Let's Plays.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    Not as bad as I thought it would be. Par for the course for his SP reviews. He actually liked the rebranding.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member

He's not a Influencer or a Gamer Changer. He's one of the few independent TS4 reviewers.

Well, he kinda does influence some people to buy the pack or not
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »

Well, he kinda does influence some people to buy the pack or not

And to add each individual had their own personal Bias. Saying he is not bias is not true
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    I like watching his reviews for fun. :smile:
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Other than his usual humor and all and (him actually liking the rebranding) his review isn't too much different from the other views I've see and opinions everyone else formulated. Why I feel like GC's give their own personal honest opinion about packs much like he does.
    5vJrxmT.png