Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 , what a beautiful starry sky!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Hey everyone. :)

I didn't get to any story writing last night. :( I was too busy writing up a letter to hubby since it's our anniversary today. <3 (Forget to get a card with his gift, but oh well a love letter is better. ;) )

That's why I'll be away for most of the day. :mrgreen:

Have fun Simming everyone! :grin:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @Turjan yeah.I don’t usually add those lots to my world either.For me it takes away from the travel destinations
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    coco wrote: »
    @emorrill I wasn't scared because I knew I wasn't doing anything wrong. A lot of drivers are jerks around here but I'm not one of them. I've never been pulled over for a breathalyser, I think that would scare me more haha. But I deserved it because I was putting off getting my brake light fixed and of course that's what he noticed first. Aussie English is an amalgamation of US and UK spelling, for a second you made me doubt that I spelt the word correctly but I did. Spelt is another one, is it spelt or spelled? Both work here :tongue: It's going to cost me over AUD $600 to get everything fixed. There goes my salary for this week but it really needed to be done :disappointed: I'm not sure what I will do for 2 hours since the suburb I need to go is sort of out of the way and all the cafes around close at 3pm. Did you ever play Pokemon Go? I've got a Harry Potter game similar to that where you walk around and collect things so maybe I'll just do that :lol: I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to read your update last night as I went straight to bed. I'm still reading through the pages though and I'm sure I'll get up to it soon :heart:

@coco Oof, that's quite a hit to the wallet, but like you said it needed to be done. I'd want you to be driving safe too. :kissing_heart:
    I've never been pulled over for a breathalyzer either, since I don't drink. But even if I did I certainly wouldn't drive while drunk. :flushed: There's similar jerk drivers in America too. Ask my husband's road rage! :joy:
    I can't say I knew I wasn't doing anything wrong when I got pulled over a few months ago... :neutral: I was speeding. I tend to have a lead foot when my mind wanders while I drive.
    I was honest with the officer and admitted that I was speeding and didn't mean to. He let me go with a warning. It was very kind of him.

It's spelled. :blush: Although when I hear some people say it it sounds like spelt. :lol:
    Never played Pokemon go, but it sounds interesting. ;)

I meant to tell you I appreciated your comments on my recent Holland Family chapter. :kissing_heart: Thank you. And I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) I don't know how I missed giving you reply comments... :disappointed: You gotta forgive my brain lately. I'm actually trying out a new med that will help me focus better in hopes that it will improve my memory. Although I think all it's really doing is flaring up my anxiety... :pensive:
    But anyway to answer your question, Yes Jenni is pregnant. :p She kinda sprung that on Michael at the end of the first chapter of Next Gen. :lol: Needless to say he was speechless! They thought she was going through menopause, but nope! :mrgreen:
    Sue's life has definitely been a tragic one. :cry: It's hard to write her story.
    Like I told bekkasan something is gonna have to knock her down hard enough to wake her up to where she decides to get the help she needs. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @PalmArrow, 3638.
    You're welcome!

Speaking of which, tomorrow's my birthday. Whoop whoop!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    After Velma was done eating, she went upstairs to their small study to use the computer to try to find anything on Emit Relevart so that they can know more about this strange man before taking on his case... :)
    0jhIFESl.jpg

In the meantime, Shaggy sits down and watches the cooking channel where he ends up learning several new recipes. Scooby is also watching the TV as well... :)
    XqG4R0rl.jpg

When Fred was done cleaning the stove, he heads on upstairs and draws himself a bath before bedtime... :)
    fV4bFoil.jpg

Scooby wants Daphne to play with him, so she plays with Scooby... :)
    pkGs8jOl.jpg

Daphne and Scooby go outside so that she can chase him around for a little bit before she heads to bed... :)
    ptECW0Bl.jpg

Fred and Daphne both climb into bed and fall fast asleep...
    wHGlsldl.jpg

As well as Velma is in her bed fast asleep... :)
    xF7DJKUl.jpg

Shaggy then ends up in bed fast asleep while Scooby enters into the room to watch Shaggy... :)
    klGEGDSl.jpg

Scooby then jumps up on the bed and watch and guard Shaggy as he sleeps... :)
    Zun10ZHl.jpg

But then Scooby gets tired himself and fells asleep as well... :)
    egPhfoZl.jpg

But then Scooby wakes up and goes outside to guard the Mystery Machine van... :)
    1KZmUykl.jpg

But of course Scooby gets skittish over the full moon... :#
    R1Ke6dpl.jpg

Fred and Daphne both wake up due to the fact that Scooby came running into house barking about something that spooked him... :#
    eIMFIZhl.jpg

Shaggy even wakes up over the commotion and goes and sits down on the wicker sofa in the room next to his bedroom... :)
    SbNeDT9l.jpg

Fred and Daphne come downstairs and sits down with Shaggy while they try to figure out what scared Scooby... :)
    iAZ1AkBl.jpg

Shaggy seems to be worried about something with that look on his face. Could it be possible that he heard a strange noise that has him worried?
    r9zgqg0l.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Part 28B

The next day Tammy had invited Megan around after they finished working for Brenda. The day had been mostly the same as before and once again Humara and Anna had been seen hanging out with their new group. While leaving the kitchen Tammy and Megan walked straight past Humara and Anna while they were talking to Nick outside. They overheard their conversation and they had planned a night out the following weekend themselves.

'We don't need them do we?' Tammy said to Megan once they had walked out of the gates.
    'I bet that Anna comes running back to me if something bad happens,' said Megan 'if she breaks up with a guy I am always the one who has to sympathise with her,'
    'Would she do the same for you?' Tammy asked.
    'Sometimes,' replied Megan 'it depends if she has a better offer or not,'
    'Have you had many boyfriends before?' Tammy asked.
    'Not many,' replied Megan 'most guys find me boring,'

69321642_10156522228751497_1371043308519817216_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQmzbcshy8xrNwmzWf9VhSh6TigKPDkQJhF9ggxOmM6Lwuq-nCm7AZaMsmAQ3hEUwWru0jEENjNUTMG7V1n53L-8&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=b95997575a530d45d693dc2dfb635165&oe=5DDF45DB

'That's how I feel about myself,' said Tammy 'My ex Laurence left me because he found someone else I think. Within no time of breaking up with me he was with another girl and now engaged to her. My other so called friend Monica was not there for me at all and is even going to his engagement party,'
    'That sounds selfish of her,' said Megan.
    'Well I thought that Humara was the one there for me but she has gone off me as well,' added Tammy.
    'At least we can be friends though?' said Megan.
    'To be honest I think we have more in common,' smiled Tammy.

69313113_10156522228771497_8969326787175645184_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQnCCSyL3MJGfi79tFLMcveZhUsRWKGJFEdPLl5JamcutFE9dFDAN_wl0QJnbV_v4S0XF9E-sOm5-1hjZg7vJVCe&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=b8f95ed7ab737415da5c08a334f7cb4f&oe=5E0C8A67

They arrived at Tammy's house and Tammy introduced Megan to her parents who were both home and they spent the rest of the evening hanging out in Tammy's room.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @emorrill: Happy Anniversary to you and your husband. :)

@Steamvarius: Happy Birthday

@lisasc360: Awesome update with Scooby Doo and Gang. I love the picture where Scooby's guarding the Mystery Machine and Shaggy on the sofa with his legs crossed.

@PalmArrow: Giggles at Piorot in his suit in the ocean.

@king_of_simcity7: Pretty sims. I need to read your story.

@Silverofdreams30: Awesome updates. Heheh, Aliens.

@bekkasan: I need to re-read your stories.

@DeafSimmer: Hello

@coco: Hello

@Mikezumi: I love that Shannon and Zumi have matching pajamas. Also that River and Keanu are adorable together.

@Turjan: Hello

@Karritz: Hello

@all: Thanks for letting me read and comment on your stories/pictures/videos. I want to do a story but don't know how to start. :)
    :) Smile!

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Puddinroy, page 3639.
    Thank you!

@lisasc360, also page 3639.
    Zoinks! Awesome update!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    While Fred, Shaggy and Daphne were all sitting inside of the house, a fairy walks by the house. Could that be why Scooby got scared for and ran inside the house barking and waking everyone up except Velma who is still sound asleep?
    Ffczob5l.jpg

Fred decided that they should go outside to find what it was that scared Scooby. So they get outside only to find this strange coffin out in their front yard. Daphne readies herself in her karate pose in case something jumps out at them. Now who could put that thing there and why?
    brCzboSl.jpg

Velma then wakes up and comes outside to see what all the fuss is about. She finds the rest of the gang all looking at the strange coffin and asks where it came from. So Fred explained about Scooby waking them up and that they decided to come outside to check to see what it was and saw this in their yard. Fred said that he didn't have any idea of where it came from or what it is. Fred wanted to pry it open while Shaggy told him that it wasn't such a good idea and Velma agreed with him... :)
    o6ujvILl.jpg

Velma tells Fred not to touch it as she was headed inside stating that she wanted to do some research on it to find out what it is and what it does... :)
    RsnT2V1l.jpg

Velma found a website for a local company in Moonlight Falls that makes these coffins, so she read the information about the their products. Once she read the information on the site, she printed off the information and the instructions on how to use it just in case there isn't any on the coffin... :)
    YtyfMAgl.jpg

She goes back outside to tell the rest of the gang on what she found out about their mysterious present in their front yard. She explained to them that it was made right there in Moonlight Falls and that it contains a skeleton inside of if that is a maid that can be used to help around the house. Of course Shaggy's afraid of skeletons and Fred wants to know why it's there and who put it there. So Velma explains that the company gives them out to the residents of Moonlight Falls while the rest of the world needs to buy them. She explains that it's the company's way of thanking everyone who moves to Moonlight Falls.
    a3D9iIrl.jpg

After Velma was done telling the gang the information that she has on the coffin, Fred gets his ghost scanner and scans the coffin and around the area of it for any ghosts before they go and open it up... :)
    91St7bzl.jpg

So Fred scans it and didn't find any ghosts attached to the coffin which is a good thing... :)
    9bZmc4Cl.jpg

Fred goes to open it up but Velma stops hims as she told him that she found a special skeleton key that they need to use it as well as a special chant... :)
    dAbmBz1l.jpg

Since Velma knows how to say the chant, she tells Fred that she will open it while Shaggy is shaking in fear as he's afraid of what might be in there... :#
    6bsX4izl.jpg

After the coffin door opens, Shaggy feels a bit faint at what he sees stepping out of it...
    OUUPYHEl.jpg

And passes out while the gang watch on and Scooby is looking at the skeleton.
    L8ODB9ql.jpg

Of course Scooby cowers in fear of the skeleton as they scare the heck out of him... :#
    J7iQOv6l.jpg

Velma is the first one that goes over to introduce herself to the skeleton and learns that the skeleton's name is Bonehilda. Bonehilda goes on to explain her duties as a maid to Velma and reassures her that she is as harmless as they come and she apologizes to Velma for scaring her friends. (As Velma was approaching Bonehilda, they both got hearts for each other. Really? I don't think Velma rolls that way... :blush: )
    JzOLyCul.jpg
    @Puddinroy,
    @lisasc360: Awesome update with Scooby Doo and Gang. I love the picture where Scooby's guarding the Mystery Machine and Shaggy on the sofa with his legs crossed.
    Thank you... :)

@Steamvarius,
    @lisasc360, also page 3639.
    Zoinks! Awesome update!
    Thank you... :)
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited August 2019
    Juliette and Justin are officially married!

Aleah became a toddler. She ended up with most of her dad's features. I won't be able to tell exactly until she's a little older though.

If I send Juliette & Justin to champs les sims, what will Valentina and Aleah do while they're gone? Because Aleah can't go on the vacations. I don't wanna leave her for 3 days alone (Unless it automatically calls a babysitter?)

Thanks to Justin moving in, we earned a little extra simoleons to spend. Maybe I'll wait on their honeymoon until they get settled into a new hometown.

Out of curiosity, (hopefully after I saved after the wedding. guess I'll find out) I had Valentina accept a date request from Shark Racket. They hit it off okay, but I'm thinking he just became YA and Valentina will be an adult soon. I'm just gonna let her find someone else... I don't think she's quite ready yet.

OK I'll admit, I did go beyond my promises to myself of actually doing a cheat-free game. It wasn't to get money though. It was to raise the girls's energy up because I had them up late from Bachelorette party and wanted to get the wedding done. So I guess I'm not too disappointed in myself.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    Hello - everyone. Just a moment to say - I'm still battling with the Oscar's Childhood game. I managed to get Fawn and Benito Goodfellow home. But Moonlit Falls has obviously got too many sims in it as I got Error 12 a few times there. I ended up putting all my graphics down to minimums and I am able to play and save there. It doesn't look too bad. I went to the Goodfellow home. They are fairies. The house has 2 bedrooms with a couple plus grandmother and two toddlers living there. Plus the fairy house in the garden. I suspect the parents were living in the fairy house.

I added a large room to the rear of the upper level and turned it into the children's room. Put grandma's single bed into the old nursery room and moved the main bedroom into a space I carved out of the extra big room I added. This gave a large empty room upstairs the children could use as an extra playroom.

Then I aged up Fawn. She had only a few days before she was due to age up anyway. Problem was the didn't age up. I had several goes and failures. Eventually I reset the lot and then did trigger age transmission on her and after resetting the lot she aged up. Then I discovered the cake had been reset too when I reset the lot so someone had to blow out the candles for them to be able to eat it so I sold it. I got video of the point up to where she failed to age up.

Now I've got Eric and Mena traveling back to Chocolate Cake Island. I needed Mena to take someone with her to carry one of the toddlers. I think you don't strictly have to have someone to carry each toddler or baby but it seems it is recommended. I've had stray babies or toddlers end up at the destination before but it is best if they've got someone to carry them.

That's it for now.

Happy Simming.
    68835626_358710068386585_3517128661197127680_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQmojD2RlkgWewvvgxy6UgRmWI6S7XkZcv_9oxWJOeJ9VQdeW1zkMdYP-G711Xhcne0&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f7f7ec36a9090b6f3849925bb1905ce5&oe=5DD599B9
    Darren: Hey, you ok?
    Chelsea: What if it never ends? What if it doesn't end? What if...
    Darren: Calm down...
    Chelsea: Sorry..
    Darren: Our genius over there is working on it.
    Chelsea: Well, I wish our qoute genius unquote would stop taking his time.
    Schwarze: Don't you unquote me!
    Darren: Chelsea! That's not how you get things done...Watch..

68645152_358710055053253_1484252496049209344_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQkKo0IvMcNjqhNwUUHprmdXJPkxbrdxJiHlXRYEhpUcBx2LIsA7TknDnZtkteS4fA8&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b1fa14b0067434c92f5f57a085e35663&oe=5DD441FF
    Darren: Hey Schwarze, what are you doing right now?
    Something super smart, I bet.

Scharwze,: Aww, well.
    I'm hacking into the mainframe
    So we can go find what's- his - name
    Using this appliance, science, science, science
    Breaking only one or two laws

Darren: It really is impressive, how else can I
    express it?

Scharwze: Aww, that's why you have a schwarze
    Chelsea: How do you know He'll work faster...

69043958_358710045053254_7229252531304529920_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQknBcyhQ7PRT4LJ82U3BT2ES_OJY_IRTzuDuYkJTuu3dAXv5kUoUBqPVMCAN2swjaM&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8084b1816fd8d97613771e9f5f9a8f26&oe=5E142E99
    Schwarze: Done.
    Darren: Ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PuJ3Y48ZL4
  • cocococo Posts: 2,723 Member
    edited August 2019
    pg. 3638
    @GraceyManor I like Chelsea's line about showing Frankini their fists. He sure deserves a punch for making everyone sing.
    Haha I'm the Queen of Sappy Romances :lol:
    I can't believe Frankini beat Darren and Chelsea. Ok I would love to see them have a dance off!
    @sassygray5 Thank you :smile: Appaloosa Plains really is a peaceful and pretty world. Revisiting old families is always fun. Funny that you're not a kid person but a lot of your sims teach daycare. To be honest I'm not much of a kid person either but I think I've only played through daycare once. Lovely pictures of the horses. I'm not sure why the investigator case is stuck. Maybe the lot needs to be reset. Aww the kittens are adorable :smile:
    @rubyskywalker I haven't played in Starlight Shores but it sounds like a great match for Valentina. I look forward to seeing the house :smile:
    @Turjan I find bathrooms very fiddly especially as mine always end up being small. It's hard to tell sometimes which side a shower should face for example. Thanks, I got my car fixed very quickly and a lot cheaper than originally quoted so I'm happy :smile:
    @bekkasan Thank you. I was surprised at how fast they got the tyres on. I went for a walk and eventually found a bakery to sit down at, I started reading my book and then I got the message that it was finished. Annoyingly I was wearing my boots with the heels that day and they really aren't made for walking :lol:
    I know what you mean about carnival lots and lag. I have a lot that I downloaded from the exchange which is amazing because it contains several themed 'worlds' with different activities. It even has a tomb adventure in the basement but with everything going on it does lag a fair bit. I find those types of lots are very crowded even if they don't use clutter and it can be awkward to take pictures with the roller coaster getting in the way.
    I'm glad you loved the Buffy video. That episode has so many catchy songs :smiley:
    @Silverofdreams30 It ended up costing less than I thought which was a nice surprise :smile:
    @meerkattime I sure was lucky to get off lightly. My tyres are all fixed now so I shouldn't get caught out again :smile:

pg. 3639
    @Silverofdreams30 Hopefully Teresa's day was a bit more exciting than cleaning a shower. I wonder if Chad Luck will come back pregnant. The stars look really pretty in that last picture :smile:
    @emorrill Big congratulations on you and J's anniversary. I think a love letter is a really cute idea and I'm sure he will love it :smile:
    Good news it only cost AUD $545 because the tyres that I was originally quoted turned out to be the wrong ones and they gave me cheaper ones instead. I trust they know what's best for my car because I have no idea haha. It can be so easy to speed along long straight roads when you're not paying 100% attention, I know I do it too. You were so lucky that you got a nice officer that day :smile:
    Apparently it's spelled in US English, but you can use that or spelt in UK/Aus English. Spelled looks more like a proper word though I agree.
    That's ok don't worry about it! I hope the new med works out for you. I don't like the sound of it giving you more anxiety though :grimace:
    Ahh I thought so. I was just confused because Jenni's an elder right? I'm actually not sure if she's an elder or adult but if she's pregnant in game she must be an adult. What a surprise. I bet they weren't expecting that news at their age. Sue's story really is interesting and I can't wait to read more :smile:
    @Steamvarius Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fun day and get the time to play with your sims :smiley:
    @lisasc360 I love your Scooby Doo sims, you did a great job making them look accurate to their cartoon selves. That's cute that Scooby sleeps on Shaggy's bed. Did you get the Mystery Machine from Fresh Prince? I feel like I've seen it before. Shaggy looks very worried. I suppose it being a full moon must be making him nervous too.
    That's nice of the town to give out free Bonehilda's to all residents. I knew Shaggy would faint even though he's probably come face to face with many skeletons before. That's interesting that Velma got hearts. She must be fascinated by Bonehilda :smile:
    @king_of_simcity7 Megan seems to be a quiet girl but that doesn't make her boring. She reminds me a bit of myself actually. It just shows that a lot of people aren't willing to look beneath the surface. Girls like Humara and Monica only care about their own feelings. I'm sure she and Tammy will have a lot more fun together. I think I see Jennifer off to the side in the last picture :smile:
    @rubyskywalker Congrats! Where did they have the ceremony? I think the game will arrange a babysitter if there are no adults to take care of her. I hope Valentina finds the right man for her soon :smile:
    @karritz I hope you can find a way to lower the amount of sims in Moonlight Falls because it doesn't sound like it's very playable at the moment :frowning:
    @GraceyManor You snuck in another update while I was typing lol. Chelsea's being a bit harsh on Schwarze. This singing curse must have been going on for some time then. Aw seems like a bit of flattery will go a long way :smile:
    @coco
    About 3 weeks of nonstop musical nonsense XD
    Chelsea's going insane lol.
    edited August 2019
    68509406_358720888385503_6606165029920178176_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQmhAOpH0RdLgmNC-ZPSrvBzBpTWIKPuX8PHWN9lENCqBbrLkwlIKci0yHHCX-xw4io&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=698ef5f33b46ab5a53097d680d98a6bf&oe=5E0C8C0E
    Schrawze: Frankini's calling...
    Darren: Really? You better hide...

68565365_358720901718835_8298829942129426432_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQn52ICCq-XATComZFlFbMxeO4AMQYEzs55Bb1iXYKlG3p_GPKjPOI7WrVr0o8py4fI&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=97601261d913854b2b56300c3dcbe99e&oe=5DDD2B45
    Darren: Answer him Talon.
    Chelsea: Alrighty.

68755757_358720961718829_3998755264294551552_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQm5hBupUtypZ79qVq869EMaJSO-Jq9Vg2cWq4uZ3Ki3ljm2kkrxI61kvGCciHOuK3M&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=a200029f12ce986e7a3ca82053a21778&oe=5DDF3DC9
    Frankini: [iHey boys!
    Nice running into you at the park
    What a show
    Exclamation mark!][/i]
    Chelsea: Mind if I?
    Darren: Go for it.
    Chelsea: Cool.
    Hey, Frankini, not a fan (Yeah)
    So Red Talon and Defender (Yeah)
    Are gonna find a way to make this curse comply (Yeah)
    Hey dude? (Yeah)
    You gotta stop! (Yeah)

69104069_358720918385500_7477335305519890432_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQnbNKp3Bi3FmI3nWobpkNxzS7vbkOKf1iQrOq4AnbdVJ5InF8iIIPw9zIuk1aUuw3M&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=2fd76284dc911dd714f138f472a4f833&oe=5E0F4A53
    Frankini: Yeah, you know, as I was doing it, it felt kind of annoying.
    Anyways.
    You tried to punch me yesterday
    But Frankini don't play that way
    So if you wanna fight, then you'll do it for show
    Here's how it's gonna go.

67563406_358723151718610_3057569247879233536_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQnc56JWgFVZM-o40zK68V1xzXh3_f5lNyM2mc4aQWTfGpIisddEUG_EoDAFbnEqoxw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bb042051e10164ff88793697275cb457&oe=5DCFEAE6
    6, 7, 8!
    Meet me here tonight
    We're gonna have a singing fight
    You can bring anyone you know
    Out-sing me and the curse will go

Darren: Did I hear you wrong?
    You and us are gonna fight by song
    ?

69090867_358723661718559_8585356079553052672_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQmpJxvbKfqKkN1hksfzFGn0MAzF5VTtDq6CpJrAOORKRkk0ZmbzfdthFLzYIRFhAX0&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f6243195e6945d8eed30115a9a55a26e&oe=5DD5CD52

But you can bring a friend with you
    Out-sing me and the curse is through
    And we're gonna livestream it
    It'd be a shame to do it alone
    Yeah, we're gonna livestream it
    To the swell-viewers at home
    Well, well, well, meet me here tonight
    We're gonna have a singing fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IslhGrzwM2c
    edited August 2019
    Its not game breaking, but the downstairs of Darrens house is giving an unfinished room moodlet.Even though everything is finished.I checked the walls behind the panels and windows, the house has a roof.But this is the only room giving the moodlet.The main floors are fine.

68612810_358732498384342_4653232667305705472_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeF30gqBdnFGoA38qYUPwjTZhJkIniREdvKX17DuipGWgZ1asrnT_V2925VlHCpVCflSqVfJhq8QRkDKZWHsdIKq_ZRzIZhqvaHtHMdxLxjVxQ&_nc_oc=AQnq0K3kVKDtZ86BOdt6tzZ7XyXTqCqe5r1FGAbKESG-BBqVF0Mu7ACY0NIhYqsVKm4&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d5136c0e0444af5d967c6d4b760660ca&oe=5DDC3B27

69692530_358732488384343_4562788769245167616_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeGgm1zNLRJB5kloXWooi76szUWZBRSYQ7ukSDBHnx9YpvHAoZGUJlnMY_ivqIzmtfHuvtcTMPXuibileOgpkj4tfAPlA46GDC90aUKod9gijw&_nc_oc=AQlhVKXQO3ZrcxLnFGqcFoAMaU4_5iLbT7qUwYobYCqs9yK3M68c9TRwCHwFDmAcfLs&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=5af824d98b6ba7350ca62528c2c63758&oe=5DDDEFFC
    I thought maybe because of the way the floor was built on this level...so I tried covering it up, but didn't work.
    @coco I have been thinking of doing that. I do have some families I've placed there and could move them out to another world. I have a world, forget its name at the moment, where I've moved some sims to from Sunlit Tides (ST is similarly overpopulated) and I have only the one household in that world so far. Sunlit Tides is so overpopulated there is only a single empty house for me to land into when my sims want to visit that world.

I have managed to get Mena and Eric home to Chocolate Cake Island. But it wasn't without trauma. As I got back to their household I found Mena trying to do the laundry and Eric was down in the garden harvesting. I told them both to go out front so I could easily get them started on their trip home. Naturally they kept running off to do autonomous actions. I managed to get Mena to dial up for them to travel and I waited an endless time for them to arrive in Chocolate Cake Island before it crashed.

Next I loaded the game and had similar battles to get them both up to the surface and ready to travel - then Mena got abducted by aliens. So I had to wait for her return. Then I was able to get them to travel home. Successful arrival this time. And the game is now really smooth to play at the Chocolate Cake Boarding School But - I've got all graphics, except for Sim detail, down to absolute minimums. Sim detail is set to maximum. And I did something I didn't think of doing before. In options I checked the box to Enable Object Hiding. That would make a huge difference.

So I'm going to get over the trauma of getting them home again before starting to gradually push the graphics up a bit at a time. But right now it's very smooth to play in Chocolate Cake Island.
  • cocococo Posts: 2,723 Member
    @GraceyManor I hope Darren's good at multi tasking. Dancing and singing at the same time can be difficult if you don't know what you're doing :smile:
    Did you end up building the new lair yourself? I only get the unfinished moodlet if there are unpainted walls but as far as I can tell everything looks covered. Maybe reset the lot or shift-click the moodlet away.
    @Karritz I think object hiding will really help you as a majority of your lots tend to have multiple levels :smile:
    edited August 2019
    @GraceyManor if your room has internal fences you may find that is what is giving you the unfinished room moodlet.

@coco I hope so. It also will stop it redrawing that whole big garden all of the time. It's just that things won't show through the windows any more while I have that option checked.

@meerkattime thanks. I hope I get the problems sorted out too. It is currently looking very hopeful. I just turned my graphics up a bit so my videos will look better and am now loading the game again so I hope it is still smooth to play. If it is I'll put that wrought iron fence back and see if it still plays nicely.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Steamvarius , happy birthday!

GlrYBQZ.png

@emorrill , happy anniversary to you and your husband! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top