Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which existing packs could be expanded?

13...Next

Comments

• Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Adding buildable apartments (City Living)
    Apartments sims2 style where you could have community amenities , like pools and gyms.
    Also get to work could use a lot of help in every department especially retail. I mean real cash registers , C'mon , maybe cover fees for nightclubs that sims can own and run.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Other
    Hahahaaaaa so I should pay 50-55 dollars cause they couldn't manage to make a fleshed out EP at the beginning? Nope!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Jep_VingoJep_Vingo Posts: 4 New Member
    Adding underwater gameplay like scuba diving in TS3
    Add some kind of 'Ocean Living'. I'd like underwater lots etc for the mermaids. This was available in Sims3, God only knows why it doesn't exist in Island Living.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    Apartments sims2 style where you could have community amenities , like pools and gyms.
    Also get to work could use a lot of help in every department especially retail. I mean real cash registers , C'mon , maybe cover fees for nightclubs that sims can own and run.

I love this idea. I'd love to have custom built apartments where we can designate the areas of each apartment as well as set communal areas (and choose if they are "public" or only for residents + sims they invite). This idea could also be expanded to have hotels/resorts where there could be shops, restaurants, etc. I spent several months in a hotel overseas that is now an apartment complex & the rooms were meant for longer term stays. There was a restaurant next to the lobby & a pool on one of the higher floors. It was on a beach so there were jetskis, boats, etc for guests. It would actually be cool for apartment complexes to have shops & restaurants. Or at least food trucks & little kiosks. At the very least they should be able to have pools, gardens, & gyms. My uncle lives in an assisted living apartment complex & he has his own gardening club (called the Funny Farm) where he plants vegetables to share with residents.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Adding small pets (snakes, birds, iguanas etc.) to expand Cats & Dogs
    Small pets plus a full music career! If you'd told me five years ago this game wouldn't have given us a proper music career with bands/singers/gigs/etc. by now, I don't think I'd have believe you. It's been an option in some form or another throughout all the previous versions, so I'd love to see it back again!

But I miss the small collectable pets from TS3 so much. I was at least hoping for birds and bird cages in MFPS, but nope, just rodents. I mean, collecting frogs and bugs in Granite Falls is cool and all, but they're not really pets.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Adding underwater gameplay like scuba diving in TS3
    lots of these actually, would love more pets like different birds, also bunnies (but I am afraid they'd just do them wrong...in a little cage...alone...that would kill me)
    extending the music careers

but, now that we got mermaids, I really, really want an underwater area to explore!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• NoName123NoName123 Posts: 25 Member
    Other
    I would like more playable careers, and everything else listed.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Adding surfing gameplay to beaches
    Obviously surfing its a must have for me. I'd also pay for enhanced retail like a working cash register, clothing racks, changing rooms for clothing stores also new clothing that is locked to those stores that must be purchased to use as a reason to actually use them and not just pretending your buying something that you already have.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • nightfalltwennightfalltwen Posts: 1 New Member
    Other
    A way to check the weather in another world (via the cellphone or a channel on the TV) before travelling so that you don't plan an event for a park only to have it be raining that day in that world. Or show up at GeekCon and it's pouring rain and all the computers are fried.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Adding small pets (snakes, birds, iguanas etc.) to expand Cats & Dogs
    A way to check the weather in another world (via the cellphone or a channel on the TV) before travelling so that you don't plan an event for a park only to have it be raining that day in that world. Or show up at GeekCon and it's pouring rain and all the computers are fried.

Oh this is a good one! I'm always wishing I could select which world I saw the weather forecast for when I go into calendar mode.
  • olvrbsnolvrbsn Posts: 45 Member
    Adding transportation (planes, boats, train rides) to "travel" packs instead of just teleporting to a travel world magically.
    I’d love to see transportation system in TS4, at least animations to pretend sims using it.
    But i really want buildable apartments and full music career too.
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    Adding buildable apartments (City Living)
    Edited my original post

To clarify: most of the packs we got have some elements which could be expanded.

My first pet was a disaster because it had furniture and outfits noticeably made to be part of Cats & Dogs but left out, and a guinea pig which could have been part of the pack, or saved to be part of a small pets game pack/stuff pack that's a standalone from Cats & Dogs for those that only want birds, snakes, lizards etc.

My question is: would you be willing to accept that some packs require that you own base game+an EP to add more gameplay to that pack? Can the devs revisit a previous theme from those I listed (or something else) that would be a justified extra purchase?
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti