Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Canon Sims by Hestia ~ NO CC

HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
edited February 2020 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
Sul sul! Allow me to introduce myself. I have been a Simmer ever since the year 2000 when the very first iteration came out. I played the game when I was still around 7 years of age. How time flies! I'm always excited to craft Sims using the CAS in this game. It is the best thing that this sequel has to offer and I always have fun with it.

----

Support my work!

Do you like what you see? I take long hours to ensure as much similarity as possible and quality offered with Sims I upload. This also includes added traits, skills, and careers.
YqidHdU.png

Be sure to bookmark this thread to subscribe to updates and more. Click on the ⭐ icon to be notified of any comments in this thread.

CURRENT PROJECT

I have never been a huge fan of the odd alternative timeline Sims the studio gave us in this sequel. I decided to re-create all of the canon Sims starting from The Sims 3! I will complete each part according to when The Sims era began. I may even upload ancestral characters such as Judith Peynter, Admiral Landgraab and more.

The Sims 3

Expansion Worlds

✔️ Sunset Valley
⌛ Twinbrook
⌛ Bridgeport
⌛ Appaloosa Plains
⌛ Starlight Shores
⌛ Moonlight Falls
⌛ Isla Paradiso

Store Worlds

⌛ Riverview
⌛ Barnacle Bay
⌛ Hidden Springs
⌛ Lunar Lakes
⌛ Lucky Palms
⌛ Sunlit Tides
⌛ Monte Vista
⌛ Aurora Skies
⌛ Dragon Valley
⌛ Midnight Hollow
⌛ Roaring Heights

Sub-Worlds

⌛ Champs Les Sims
⌛ Al Simhara
⌛ Shang Simla
⌛ Sims University
⌛ Oasis Landing

----

🔧 The Sims 1 ~ Soon

----

🔧 The Sims 2 ~ Soon.

----

📷 Gallery: hestiah23
💻 Save File: WORK IN PROGRESS.

----

If there are any major issues that happen in the save file, I will troubleshoot accordingly and fix them ASAP! If we can solve things with a workaround, I can give you tips on how to fix the problem. :) Any questions on how to connect the family trees, combine large households, making sure certain Sims die accordingly, etc. are welcome! I'm here to help you re-create your journey in The Sims 4. I also look forward to seeing the unique stories that you create yourself with this save file or the Sims I have provided in the gallery.

Thanks to @elanorbreton for opening up this thread and inspired me to continue this project.

Featured Screenshots
Gunther Goth
jtbAL2r.jpg

Bella Goth

GePJbrA.jpg

Cycl0n3 Sw0rd

3zR7Tdw.jpg

Erin Kennedy

iRrgJ81.jpg

Simis Bachelor

m35hsmt.jpg

Iliana Langerak
zu2NoPq.jpg

You can find my complete collection in my gallery, hestiah23. I will also be posting pictures throughout the days in this thread. If you have a special request, please tag me in this thread or send me an inbox if you'd like more privacy.

📌 I don't do builds at the moment due to the lack of some build tools.
wB2Zykl.jpg
Post edited by Hestia on

Comments

• HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited January 2020
    FEATURED HOUSEHOLDS

tB36PhU.png
    Townie (Spellcaster) Sims inspired by The Sims 3 Supernatural, The Sims 2 Apartment Life, and The Sims 1 Makin' Magic.

----

The Sims 3

MacDuff

00.jpg
    Web Link

Durwood

00.jpg
    Web link

Roommates Wanna Be

00.jpg
    Web link

Crumplebottom

00.jpg
    Web Link

----

The Sims 2

Cordial Twins

P6sLXbc.jpg
    Web Link

High Witches
    Phoebe Adams & Frances McCullough

arQCL0S.jpg
    Web Link

----

The Sims 1

Vicki Vampiress

SGC2xl6.png
    Web Link

Apothecary Todd

Wroc2ba.jpg
    Web Link

Nagganaste

ZD28d2D.jpg
    Web Link
    Post edited by Hestia on
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited September 2019
    Expansion Pack Themed

UblbJtB.png
    Townie Sims inspired by The Sims 3 Island Paradise (Isla Paradiso) and The Sims 2 Bon Voyage (Twiiki Island).

~ Coming Soon
    Post edited by Hestia on
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    [ Reserved Pt.3 ]
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    That is a LOT of sims to make!! The ones you have done so far are awesome <3
    edited August 2019
    @elanorbreton Thank you so much for the support! It's a huge project but I will be having fun with it for sure. <3 I'll keep this thread updated as often as I can and also upload Sims on the go whenever they are ready.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    Wow - these are outstanding - I certainly hope you continue with this - I love my Sims 3 sims!
    @Llandros2012 Thank you for the support. I'm currently re-downloading The Sims 3 to take accurate screenshots of all the Sims. If I happen to make any inaccuracies, I will fix the household asap and upload a remastered version.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Can't wait to see all your recreations! <3
    I am going to look over all the Sunset Valley Sims today to see if there's anything I can fix.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there these look awesome! Look forward to seeing how your Sims come out. I've moved this over to The Sims 3 area
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Hey there these look awesome! Look forward to seeing how your Sims come out. I've moved this over to The Sims 3 area
    Those look like recreations in Sims 4 to me. Which might mean that moving this back may be a good idea.
  • mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,214 Member
    " I'm here to help you re-create your journey in The Sims 4."

Unless any TS3/4 players are interested. I have to agree with @Turjan. This might not be the best placement for this thread.
    Hi @EA_Rtas ... I am re-creating Sims from TS3 into The Sims 4. I would like to kindly ask for it to be moved back to where it was. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Hestia , I love what you're doing, and I will definitely add some of your sims 3 re-creations to my Sims 4 game! And I agree, this topic belongs in the Sims 4 section!
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Welp! Looks like I completely misinterpreted the purpose of this thread when I moved it earlier, I've gone ahead and moved this back. Guess I should probably grab a coffee :sweat_smile:
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
    @EA_Rtas Adulting does require coffee! Go for it! Been there, done that. :lol:
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited August 2019
    Remastered the Langeraks

I did what I could. I apologize for inaccuracies! Their eyes have a darker tint or black in "change outfit" but they are identified to have colored eyes. I will continue to do routine checks on all Sims to ensure as much accuracy as possible.
    GMIvcYA.jpg

zu2NoPq.jpg

bVtvvY7.jpg

QMrpdnd.jpg
    Post edited by Hestia on
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    In preparation for Realm of Magic, I will skip the list to Midnight Hollow and upload spell casting related Sims to my gallery.

BONUS: The spellcasting Cordial Twins will also make an appearance. They were present during The Sims 4 Apartment life. Residing at Belladona Cove.

ETA within 24-hours!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    @Karon @elanorbreton Be sure to bookmark! ⭐️
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited August 2019
    @Hestia Bookmarked! <3
    Hestia wrote: »
    Remastered the Langeraks

I did what I could. I apologize for inaccuracies! Their eyes have a darker tint or black in "change outfit" but they are identified to have colored eyes. I will continue to do routine checks on all Sims to ensure as much accuracy as possible.

GMIvcYA.jpg

zu2NoPq.jpg

bVtvvY7.jpg

QMrpdnd.jpg

Not sure if you are taking suggestions, but...
    Zelda is almost there (her face [not the head] looks bigger in Sims 3, and the eyes are higher in your version);
    Your Parker is what needs more work... He looks darker in Sims 4 than he is in Sims 3, but his nose is what's throwing me off... It looks bigger and rounder in Sims 3;
    Iliana and Dustin are perfect, in my opinion.
    Keep up the good work! :)
    @Karon I thought so. It's so difficult because the art style for those two games is completely different. I'll go by them all again once I finish the magical Sims! :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    @Hestia Yes... I believe Sims 3 characters have a higher polygon count than Sims 4, not sure! There are other things too... Like when i told you i couldn't get double chin in my sims.
    @Karon Their facial structures are completely different and it is as if the entire facial muscles actually move. When they talk, make an expression, etc. In The Sims 4, the only prominent features that make a reaction would be the mouth and eyes.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    Hestia wrote: »
    @Karon Their facial structures are completely different and it is as if the entire facial muscles actually move. When they talk, make an expression, etc. In The Sims 4, the only prominent features that make a reaction would be the mouth and eyes.

exactly.
    edited August 2019
    MacDuff Family on the way!

Flint MacDuff
    6YmyD8v.jpg
    Post edited by Hestia on
    wB2Zykl.jpg