Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    coco wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend :smile:

It was just my luck that I got pulled over by the police this morning, my first time ever! :grimace: Yesterday I had a flat tyre and had to call road service out to replace it with my spare. He told me that all of my tyres were borderline illegal so I was determined to book my car in to get them changed today since all the places were closed. But I didn't get that far before getting pulled over and having the police officer tell me the exact same thing. My brake light was also out. Gosh I must have seemed so dodgy to him :lol: Thankfully he only gave me a warning, and I've booked in my car this afternoon. The trouble is that I had to book it in somewhere I've never been before and I will have 2 hours to kill. I just hope it won't rain so I can go for a walk. Anyway that's been my morning :grimace:

^Aww. Bless you @coco :cry:<3

I remember the first time I got pulled over, it scared the life out of me! :flushed: I wanna say I was 17. :grey_question: But thankfully it was just because of a burned out tail light.
    I love how you type it as "tyres" :mrgreen: I had to do a double take because here it's "tires." :p
    Hope they don't charge you too much to get your car legally safe for driving. I loathe car repairs & buying tires because of the prices. :neutral: However I have to remind myself that it's better to be safe than sorry. <3
    Hope you get your walk in. ;) That's what I need to be doing more of lately...

@Silverofdreams30 That's right, I forgot he was an Exchange sim. Could've fooled me though as I totally believed he was one of your lovely man sims (out of many!) :love: You have such a gift. ;)

@bekkasan I never thought about how having a baby might help Michael and Jenni feel younger. ;) I like that.
    Sue's definitely got some problems and she would do better to consider a therapist than her current lifestyle. :wink:
    ^MOST definitely! 👍
    But the poor girl feels that getting help will land her into a place she is terrified to be. :pensive: She knows she's got some serious issues and something will have to shake her up badly enough to wake her up...
    And get the help she needs.
    :smirk:

@meerkattime Thank you always for the sweet comments. <3
    Little does Sue know that vampires are very real when it comes to The Sims ;) .
    ^Indeed. :smirk:
    She's trying to escape her past and overcome her traumatic experiences in a way that will probably backlash at her.
    ^Quite possibly. ;)
    :mrgreen:

@PalmArrow :star: I hope you had a wonderful birthday. :star: Looks like you're enjoying the heck out of Roaring Heights. :grin:
    My sims always get hearts for the mascots and I'm like...
    d3jcqgv-67d479f1-18ae-43a7-8c2b-fbcb7309e4ca.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzkxYTU2MjJjLTgyZjEtNDBlYi1iYjU1LTE0MWQ5NTI0MzU1M1wvZDNqY3Fndi02N2Q0NzlmMS0xOGFlLTQzYTctOGMyYi1mYmNiNzMwOWU0Y2EuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.MFOAeMqx7T-XRA24K9wP8C-iGSRgL8T-kaXH7lfGC0Q

@Puddinroy Great to see you again. :) No rush to read, it's all there on my blog when you're ready. ;)
    https://emilyssims3stories.wordpress.com

@GraceyManor Curse the Notification system on the forums. :confounded: But I haven't really written many comments lately, sorry. :( I've just been too busy with my writing. But I'll do my best to keep up.

@CravenLestat The suspense is killing me here. ;) You know what I'm referring to right?

I enjoyed reading all the rest of y'all's posts. This thread is so fun and boy do I hope it never dies!
    Thank you to any other compliments on my newest story chapter that I missed. :kissing_heart:

I've got a headache so I'm not sure how much writing I'll get done tonight, but I want to move right along to the next Holland Family chapter: with Derrick and Bruce heading to Shang Simla for some much needed father-son time. :blush: I've been excited to write about this for a while now. ;) You'll see why.

Happy Simming my friends! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @GraceyManor
    Oh glad I didn't miss anything.I just wasn't sure cause I don't get notified.:/ And I haven't been for a few weeks now from anyone XD
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    @emorrill I wasn't scared because I knew I wasn't doing anything wrong. A lot of drivers are jerks around here but I'm not one of them. I've never been pulled over for a breathalyser, I think that would scare me more haha. But I deserved it because I was putting off getting my brake light fixed and of course that's what he noticed first. Aussie English is an amalgamation of US and UK spelling, for a second you made me doubt that I spelt the word correctly but I did. Spelt is another one, is it spelt or spelled? Both work here :tongue: It's going to cost me over AUD $600 to get everything fixed. There goes my salary for this week but it really needed to be done :disappointed: I'm not sure what I will do for 2 hours since the suburb I need to go is sort of out of the way and all the cafes around close at 3pm. Did you ever play Pokemon Go? I've got a Harry Potter game similar to that where you walk around and collect things so maybe I'll just do that :lol: I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to read your update last night as I went straight to bed. I'm still reading through the pages though and I'm sure I'll get up to it soon :heart:
    edited August 2019
    Edit: Its because of the martial arts skill lol.
    68430150_358132088444383_6098157148552822784_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeFrdvwFYVzEMibaeGqC7qqIh4HNXAYKea6AvoovFi2SAG2nbo4xlMjZBHlaYtPSm--UCvbX1Da7sT7KrPYE0o_FJEeIdMmPO4Toqk4hF0ZI3w&_nc_oc=AQlSYnO0Ag34-nylCfczbqimWe2v_4Yj0x1xwzsO4TbS_OQkO6KSK0oLDlDFHpv2BRQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=9f64ba6df66abe7a70458c7a070a1ebb&oe=5DD8527E
    Schwarze: I found Frankini, He's out at the fair.
    Darren: Pretty brave of him to show his face.
    Chelsea; We'll show his face our fists.

68767927_358132068444385_8658278516795637760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeG0Y1gTlcZrR-o1Pj2C0kzm6sWo1ccXI54ZagwepcOhyczqyK0O0YT5HMOmWYw7uLkvJFTqN-3cZJctnJ5wSuT1Bz4c1kr1GFEOEp_A3G5m3Q&_nc_oc=AQnrOUJmLIGzRYJ2M-k7ngh6wS2T5na3OLeBD853G4NK_SWuhwKXzHVrg3yV2TEdEbs&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b1f957e804dad4e23476a3edfe1a2c44&oe=5DDF1292
    Darren: Ha! Good one Chelsea.Let's go.

68732865_358132168444375_8603914147907764224_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeGKp1-mRAEjdZ8w1xRPrsgTHx-_G3jvZB6MehvVJo2D-3lQkZhRmVEgD9BYUc2Z6lNBB_FZRCa_BKYv-ShF5AcuLHp0gPRLX29yr82KxSvq1w&_nc_oc=AQm-hxt8k9G2W9MPH_8RiZAETYZ4mJCzlPxfgp-7yg1068BZ0BPhH08Iu9QK5bviQ0w&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b476b58e5ac8ed1b50566e07b3710117&oe=5DDA2C30
    Listen to them sing! I'm bursting at the seams.They're having so much fun, do you know what that means? They love me

68750983_358132151777710_3775536970583769088_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeFj1N_nbFSPt9Xyu38VP_wzR3G08uILt_xZZTz59dUdq8LW4ijMqA9ymAQK7rccrzcd-ToNe-tuEV5qs5B4sLkJ80iCNPVVeXA57zM92BIUvw&_nc_oc=AQljAqsS3DSrQffj9yA1dYvv4HersqCWxWV8-qNtOR-ihMSuD8dkbfcMYdbXnNh_8SI&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bd7324f77c05baa0201580ec8342bc35&oe=5DDD5D52
    Attendant: Frankini!
    Frankini: Don't be star struck...Of course the star is here! I'm here to see how you love this little gift I left for you.
    Attendent: I'll sing for everyone We hate it! We hate it! We hate your silly curse.We're sick of all this singing and think you're the worst.
    Frankini dramatically pretends to faint; appalled by what he hears.

68567190_358132175111041_4885858803410534400_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeHbjx9Q81tPLvT6cE60F9UWRCM1u7BL7-TDc8K0sIl98YUcQ3bQkBmfTQDdY5yVOw7Ua2Arj3ob9IMYCZpw_Gn2xUMnRCXwdfDJWFNOLRq0xg&_nc_oc=AQmXxo32sLM_6Z-Tn1M0aduNd5GrQ8ZEd9XL5f15UGX_FW3lBATPgct2vRwuOAHmJYE&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e618ba2c977911f764fa1440eb1dad38&oe=5E0E319D
    Frankini: Defender, Red Talon...Nice of you to show.
    Both: Sorry but Frankini, it is time to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VRHg1npq5E
    Actual song.
    edited August 2019
    pg. 3637
    @GraceyManor I knew without a doubt that Darren would follow Chelsea anywhere. I would hate to be in a musical curse. Ooh maybe Darren will confess his love via song? :tongue:
    You could give Darren the unlucky trait briefly. I have a feeling sims with that trait can't win fights.
    @PalmArrow I hate it when sims get hearts for pudding mascots. I love Miss Lemon's polka dot skirt. Coasters scare me too! I don't mind heights so much but just the thought of moving fast makes my fingers and toes ache.
    Poirot should know better than to get his slacks wet :lol:
    @king_of_simcity7 I liked the conversation between Tammy and Stacy. The pictures of Stacy trying out your new poses were wonderful, she's a very beautiful girl. I think they would be a lot happier creating their own friendship group and not having to worry about Anna and Humara anymore.
    @DeafSimmer I find it hard not to cheat too. Good luck raising those 5 kids. I hope to see Shane's bright red hair pass onto his children :smile:
    @Turjan Wow... One room with all those beds and cribs is certainly a unique feature of the house :lol: I try not to keep toddlers upstairs at all because it's annoying when they block the stairs. For the poor sim sleeping outside I'm sure they were very grateful that you didn't have Seasons installed.
    @HillyBeth Your sims are beautiful. Mason is adorable and I always love that mohawk hair on little boys. Congrats on the new addition to the family :smile:
    @deadhaus123 Cool airport! :smile:
    @rubyskywalker Your pictures won't load for me. You need to copy the Direct Link and paste it between [ img ] and [ /img ] (minus the spaces). It needs to have .jpg, .png or .gif at the end if it is an image :smile:
    Aleah is a beautiful name, congrats!
    @Puddinroy Hi! How are you? :smile:
    @Karritz I couldn't believe you had such a devastating meteor strike. Of course it had to happen when you were planning on moving sims out. Your lag and freezing problems sound very frustrating, I don't know if I could deal with it for as long as you have. I don't know if I've seen that big lava scorch left by the meteor before. At least everyone survived. That's lucky for Mara that you were able to save her.
    @akaniki0 Hi and welcome to the thread. The game is always full of surprises. Were Taryn and Wogan in a relationship? Sounds like he was in the mood :smile:

~
    @bekkasan Dedric and Wisteria are so cute snuggling in bed. Double cute when they're flirting in the kitchen. I enjoyed the pictures from the fair. You did a great job on this lot! Looking at your pictures, I've just realised that there's not much to stop sims from falling right out of the carts. Alice looks terrified! I don't blame her :lol:
    The gryoscope is entertaining to watch. It's cute that Wisteria was chuckling at him. Jennifer and Marshall are riding the coaster with no hands ahh! :grimace: Yeah Adam and Alice's spot isn't the most private place in the world. That poor little girl probably heard some things that she won't forget anytime soon :open_mouth: How sweet that a girl set up her bake stand there. It took me a while to spot Dedric on the trampoline as he blended in with the background. The sunset is pretty and the carousel looks beautiful all lit up like that :smile:
    @emorrill Is Jenni pregnant? I can understand why Michael is worried and Jenni's concern about the potion is very valid. There's just too much that can go wrong. I think all of their kids would be happy to take care of them in their older age but Michael seems like the kind to keep himself as busy and active as possible without burdening others. Oh boy Sue's leading a wild life! I feel sad for her because she's clearly still traumatised by Sinbad. She chose this life because it makes her feel strong, like if she got a second chance at Sinbad she would be able to control the situation. I recognised Devin and Elvira on the dance floor straight away. It can be hard to admit that you need help, and I have the feeling that Sue just doesn't want to face her fears and troubles again. It would cause her humiliation even coming from a stranger so I can understand why she's too scared to get help. It can be so scary to take that first step. I hope there will be someone around to help her :cry:
    @coco
    Ooh maybe Darren will confess his love via song?
    There's an idea.:o XD Seeing how he hasn't said the three words yet.
    edited August 2019
    @GraceyManor Have you ever watched the Buffy the Vampire Slayer musical episode? Buffy and Spike sing and have a fling at the end of that episode. It's just like *chef's kiss* :lol:
    @coco
    Omg! I love sappy romances like that!
    Gah! XD
  • sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 545 Member
    @GraceyManor I KNEW Darren would follow her! :smiley:

@PalmArrow Happy belated birthday! I love your winter pictures especially the ones with the treehouse. Your new Roaring Heights family looks great!

@coco Sorry to hear about getting pulled over and your tire issues :disappointed:

Today I jumped back into a REALLY old save. Last time I played it was 2012 :open_mouth: It's in Appaloosa Plains and it's been a long time since I've seen that world. Playing it again made me realize how much I like it's country, small town vibe. I honestly can't remember if I created this household or they are a premade but pretty sure I created them....

Meet the Hensly family! Erin and Jason have two sons, three cats, and a horse. Here is their eldest playing with his younger brother Landon. ( I went to type the older son's name and totally spaced on what it is :lol: )

48572439956_7e011572fb_b.jpg

Erin works in the daycare career. I know a lot you dislike the daycare career but I actually love it. A lot of my Sims are in that career though in real life I'm not much of a kid person. Can't you tell Erin enjoys it? I mean look at her "happy" face here:

48572590922_14d91c2de1_b.jpg

She is a horse lover and has already maxed the riding skill. Here she is jumping her horse Rio:

48572439396_898f87b4b0_b.jpg

And jumping in pajamas :lol:

48572440161_c7ec699aaa_b.jpg

Jason in a private investigator and I've been enjoying playing that career!

48572439836_28724f7020_b.jpg

Though I am stuck on his current case... he's supposed to dig through the trash at someone's house but no options appear to do so. It has the magnifying glass icon just nothing comes up. When he first arrived at the lot the bin was knocked over so he picked it up and then nothing. :unamused:

Lastly some pics of the kitties and a scenery shot:

48572439556_8ba295513d_b.jpg

48572590187_a9d1056e9f_b.jpg

48572440401_2c2d4af431_b.jpg
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @coco ill try that...

I'm really thinking about moving the Montoyas to Starlight Shores 1. Because Valentina won't have to worry about bumping into Clifton anywhere. 2. Valentina IS a singer. 3. There will be more performers at Simfests. 3. Valentina will be able to find a new boyfriend.
    I'm just waiting until after Juliette & Justin have their wedding. And Aleah becomes a toddler. I just have to save the house I built for them to the bin (I think I did already) so I can place it. It's based of the HGTV 2018 Dream House. ☺ My first build based on an actual house, plans and all.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Puddinroy Thanks!

@rubyskywalker You can right-click on the image at your image hosting site and get the link with "Copy image location" or whatever your browser calls it, then click on the image symbol at the top of the editing field on this forum and paste the link into that field. The image will be inserted where you put the cursor.
    Screenshot-56.jpg
    Of course, Coco's suggestion is also a way to do it.

@bekkasan Haha! I actually thought four toddlers is enough, and making more babies wasn't on the schedule ;) Other than that, the game seems to think that a moving blanket is enough privacy. It's not realistic, but I go with the flow in this case. I also put the toddlers right next to the edge of the swimming pool - not something I'd recommend in real life.

@coco Yes, I learned a lot in that house, like not to put a shower directly behind the bathroom door, to make sure there's enough maneuvering space in the kitchen, and not to keep toddlers upstairs. If possible, I have them in a room directly next to the kitchen, or even directly in the kitchen/dining area if there's enough space. Also, nothing to attract them upstairs.
    Those "poor" sims sleeping outside were indeed the lucky ones. Anyway, I hadn't even built anything in the game up to that point, and all these houses that have the advertised "open floor plans with platforms" are the easiest to extend of all.

Good luck with your car. I never liked those visits at repair shops.

@Karritz Doesn't the game simply disable toddlers of people who live alone and go to work, and then simply re-enables them when those sims come home? At least it looks like that in my games. I still want to see what the game will do in one of my other games in SV, where Jamie Jolina lives alone in a house without a crib, but with six toddlers and a baby. Of course, she's working full-time.

@sassygray5 :lol: at that face.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @meerkattime, page 3636.
    Yep, some of the paintings are quite amazing. They're too nice to sell.

@PalmArrow, page 3637.
    Thanks! Happy belated birthday!

@lisasc360, @Puddinroy, 3637.
    Thanks for the feedback!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@coco bummer about the flat and being pulled over the next day too! Glad you just got the warning. Hopefully it will be a nice day and they will do the work fast and proper and you won't have to wait too long.
    Thanks so much for the comments. I do enjoy making carnival/fair lots and I leave them kinda plain rather than cluttering them with stuff that is just gonna lag my game. I did think about adding a little store to buy souvenirs or a few plants and trees back but decided against it as the venue doesn't lag as it is. I have one I found years ago that is really cool that I downloaded from the exchange (I knew the creator, was one of the DNA group that does not use cc) that I loaded into my game back when I had all the stuff from store etc in the game. Took over 10 minutes to load the venue into that world. It is awesome to look at, take pictures in, but no one can enjoy it especially me because the sims barely move. Too much stuff and lots of moo too. :(

@akaniki0 That is very interesting. I rarely have sims stay overnight. So many things we have still to learn about this 'old' game.

@GraceyManor use MC and make the bad guy stronger with athletics and MA and try giving him the hidden mummy trait and take it away from Darren if he has it.
    I see that he is walking around in the open enjoying the singing of all the people. Weirdo. I'm glad @coco found that video from the Buffy scene. Like I said last night my totally favorite episode.

@rubyskywalker I did click them, but, I'm lazy and prefer to look at them right in front of me. :lol: Ask @emorrill how to do it. I think she has used postimage. She had a busy weekend so may not have seen your problem with it.
    Or try what @coco and @Turjan said. I just saw their posts. Either should take care of it.
    Good luck with moving them to a new town.

@sassygray5 Cute pictures from your old save. I hope you enjoy playing with it again. I love seeing big brothers playing with little brothers and sisters. So cute!

@Turjan I used to build all my pools up on a foundation so the tots wouldn't fall in accidentally until I realized that wouldn't happen! lol
    Sure, what happens under the blanket stays under the blanket, unless you peek. (have a picture somewhere....couldn't find it this morning. Its gross with backward feet and distorted arms and legs. :open_mouth: )
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Dederick finally appeared autonomously
    m3g8c8.jpg
    m3g31f.jpg
    m3gGjS.jpg
    And stayed until 8am
    m32Sv8.jpg

m329KS.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Feedback

@emorrill

I sent you the link in a pm where I found him if you like to use
    him yourself at some point.

@coco

Sorry about the extra cost for the car but better have
    it fixed.

@GraceyManor

That notification system has been wonky a while.

@bekkasan

You're welcome

@Turjan

I enjoyed the most recent update.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Turjan , @bekkasan , @Silverofdreams30 , @meerkattime , @rubyskywalker , @Puddinroy , @Mikezumi , @Karritz , @coco , @emorrill , @Steamvarius , thank you very much for the birthday wishes! :)

@sassygray5 , I love Erin's facial expression in that picture! And the kitties look so soft and fluffy.
    68478356_358132245111034_8554395502857158656_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeFC4zqg_0HltJJM2_-yMJ_ooT_rLcrSyIfo2d4RMIeCgg1EMUPgOmiLhpE1-z6pLGxhz7PRU_q14B7XWmtRybDP7bWMQXPEeelG9m5HIOQX3g&_nc_oc=AQmG0llFgF_8QTCO2F6UAsgMekfDoVgHB1xMVDyGnL8n2mifmYOhUW6_nxUsD4tl9Rs&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8a29024824c6671a7af81f4e3845c33a&oe=5DE4CE14
    Darren:"Frankini, we all had a real magical fun sing songy day
    Chelsea: Not.
    Darren: That's right Talon, I was being sarcastic
    Darren: My sidekick and I will decide not to fight you if you make this curse go away
    Frankini You stated your case and I swear to your face, you'll stop singing on 8 on the dot
    Chelsea: Good.
    Frankini: Not.
    Darren: Then prepare to be fought...

68468311_358132385111020_1230689292024545280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeE5_jUvVFlbL2e3ni8k-3pDjYbFSfN3DjYuTTqMINjXR0ExmUvJQ5FvaipeUahmcyadwnWpHBfgw8r3i8j78ZB543W6ZAdd5rruDTMg7-o0kw&_nc_oc=AQlDOyM0kT3sIJrlJIuQklPOUQBGGp-GpsKhcQKbXuATgg826lRE1AbBTdKbm9oN3wg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=1fa967aff30491c809d0ce2f1c1df266&oe=5E116288
    Frankini: Does this happen a lot?
    Darren: I think you know that it doesn't.

68513917_358132465111012_1922498911549784064_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeHQFCvGYHf0ZCCV_k5zqxRitxxfOKW6ExpDDUbM-YjcJB45c5d0UzAHkrOqWPAqiEuwNRddHgImsiKTciAPkie7t_cr1Uj_LKSlnDU7kYViLw&_nc_oc=AQn2qPTNWspZbJFN0CuLi5-oOt9WVV_DD4gKxgs4oBF-nE7CW0vGUJyqFRae9tIIr4o&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e02bda3d4cd3f0dc13e41de3fe3de95f&oe=5E1395DE
    Frankini: Sorry heroes, you really have no chance...the only type of fighting in musicals, is the fight ofdance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw1QuQqBETY
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @meerkattime
    Apparently if one of the sims has martial arts skills, that sim will win no matter what.
    edited August 2019
    @GraceyManor One of the reasons why I never put martial arts equipment in public areas of my towns :smiley: Sims with negative traits already have enough advantages in fights.

@meerkattime Yes, it certainly kept people busy. Also, the butlers (I was so happy when I learned of their existence) kept quitting "because they don't feel respected in this house". Those that didn't, passed out on the floor occasionally. Discovering the wonders of the hamper also helped later on.

@PalmArrow You're welcome.

@Silverofdreams30 I'm glad you liked it.

@bekkasan Hehe, that doesn't surprise me. Also, I'm not sure, but I think even that shower scene had its contortionist moment when I compared the parts above and below the pixels.

@Turjan I don’t have any in my town they learned it in China
    I thought as much. However, when your family owns everything there is to own in the town, there's the question of what to do with the parks. You can actually make scholar's gardens etc. in your town, or just put down practice dummies in your regular parks. Which I won't do. That's what I meant.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @GraceyManor , Frankini is such a fun villain! :smiley:
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Today's update

[img][/img]dXli6TQ.jpg

Teresa had a boring day cleaning the shower.

[img][/img]uE9evc8.jpg

She also had to work, she works as a self-made painter.

[img][/img]lKaxrjQ.jpg

Noticed Gavin out and about

[img][/img]kEJG5ju.jpg

[img][/img]2LcIlEw.jpg

I switched to the neighbor, Chad Luck to fix his home.
    this happened.

[img][/img]6KxjcUI.jpg

Noticed Teresa walking home

[img][/img]FBdryP1.jpg

This was lovely scenery

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top