Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery - Wrong Expansion Item Showing up as Item Used

I created a family that was using Island only content, and I ran into trouble after adding the children. The Gallery now says I'm using a pair of shoes from the City Living pack. I looked through them all, twice. I then resorted to deleting everyone's shoes, but it still says I am using a pair of City Living shoes. At this point that's not possible because everyone is barefoot. Has anyone else run into this? It didn't happen with the parents, I saved them earlier and they were Island pack only. When I added the teen and child is when it showed up. Thanks!

Comments

• aamaya31aamaya31 Posts: 39 Member
    I was able to resolve this but only by splitting up the family into different saves, finding the member that the game seemed to the think had the item and re-create the family by merging them together. Luckily, the one with the issue seemed to be the mom, whom I had saved earlier and did have Island only content. Very strange!
  • aamaya31aamaya31 Posts: 39 Member
    It seems to have something to do with putting the Sims into the neighborhood. I saved them beforehand and they were all Island. I moved them into a house, and immediately (paused game) added some skills via 'testingcheat', and the new save added Seasons content to them in the Gallery.