Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    *waves* @rnramey
    🍏🍎🍐🍊🍌🍉🍇🍓🍒🍑🍍🥝🍔🌭🍕🌮🍟🍦🍿🍩🍪🍏🍎🍐🍊🍌🍉🍇🍓🍒🍑🍍🥝🍔🌭🍕🌮🍟🍦🍿🍩🍪🍏🍎🍐🍊🍌🍉🍇🍓🍒🍑🍍🥝🍔🌭🍕🌮🍟🍦🍿🍩🍪🍏🍎🍐🍊🍌🍉🍇🍓🍒🍑🍍🥝🍔🌭🍕🌮🍟🍦🍿🍩🍪
    🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    edited August 2019
    Thanks @angeljess26 i choose some candys this time 😁

Thanks @rnramey for not giving up, and posting the DDLists!

Big thanks to you!

"Midnight Hollow" is soooo dark.. i like the darkness but i get headache cauz i really can't c anything there 😅 It comes with so many many good objects and maybe when i have more time, i could edit the light layer in CAW and replace some textures 🤔
    Am still shocked and so thankful for getting this world 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 I really haven't expected it.

Greetings and hope everyone here's fine.
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,063 Member
    Current Deal

709 ) Haute Hip Window Collection V.1 / 45 / 81 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hip
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

710 ) Troubadour Table / 16 / 41 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Interior Castle Set; Best of 2010 Collection

711 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Dispose With Diginity Trashcan / 30 / 50 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

712 ) Drifter's Desire / 567 / 714 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 33, same as # 232 but less than # 577, # 897)

713 ) Ki-Mini Kimono Outfit / 23 / 81 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation

714 ) Man Cave Compilation / 750 / 3000 / 75% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: It's Game Time; Level Up Collection; Championship Dreams
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 386 but less than # 339, # 336)

715 ) The Now & Then Century Manor / 1045 / 1900 / 45% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 390, # 404)

716 ) Loitering Luggage / 15 / 15 / 0% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Bedroom Set; Full Regal Living Set

717 ) Le Cirque Esprit / 479 / 1797 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 131, # 324, # 57, # 624, # 538)

718 ) Plant Pocket / 12 / 26 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set

719 ) Electo-Dance Top / 28 / 75 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 68)

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    720 ) Olympian Physique / 510 / 1000 / 49% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 187, but less than # 331, # 559, # 924, # 770) (Deals 331, 559 and 924 are same price)

721 ) Industrial Chic Window / 34 / 91 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @angeljess26 Hi!! Oh more yummies! :::Wolfs down the strawberries!:::

@goodFeel93 I play in Midnight Hollow using Brntwaffles light mod for it, makes a big difference! There is a mod for the ground cover out now as well. I have it, but have not tried it yet as I don't want to chance borking my existing world. I love the architecture and the sims and the vibe of that world. The light mod helps and doesn't change the eeriness too much for me. Good luck if you try it yourself. I don't know enough to chance that.

@rnramey You are awesome!
    edited August 2019
    Thanks for ya reply @bekkasan Well how i said, i don't play with mods (or CC), but i think my CAW skills are good enough to change it. When i find time :smiley: And yeah, the architecture is great! Ouh right welcome back "Family Specter" :smirk:
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    *joins the line of people waving to @rnramey*

@goodFeel93 - For years I was afraid to use mods. Over the last few years, I have come to rely on the mods on Nraas website.

@bekkasan - Thanks for posting the lighting mod. Off to go add it to my mods folder.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    @Me1620 I was so happy yesterday, I was able to get both the Serenty Spa and the Boardwalk for less than it would have costed for just one venue!! I am so grateful for this forum!!
    @LMC6255 - I love hearing DD success stories. My current game is set in Roaring Heights and my sim will have some fun at the Boardwalk. She definitely needs a way to increase her fun meter. She is working hard as a singer trying to earn 20K simoleons in tips to trigger the achievement badge.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Woohoo ouh i mean yeah more activity here 😁

Anyone here who would like to take a look at my new IP? (Someone who owns this EP!).
    I just don't know how, cauz the world file is empty and im searching a way to send the file with my new placed buildings 🤔 Possible?

Well first some cups of coffee☕
    goodFeel93 wrote: »
    Woohoo ouh i mean yeah more activity here 😁

Anyone here who would like to take a look at my new IP? (Someone who owns this EP!).
    I just don't know how, cauz the world file is empty and im searching a way to send the file with my new placed buildings 🤔 Possible?

Well first some cups of coffee☕

@goodFeel93 thanks for the coffee. ;) I would be happy to look at your new IP! :)
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @LMC6255 - I love hearing DD success stories. My current game is set in Roaring Heights and my sim will have some fun at the Boardwalk. She definitely needs a way to increase her fun meter. She is working hard as a singer trying to earn 20K simoleons in tips to trigger the achievement badge.

@Me1620 After I finish uploading my new world (Renaissance Gardens) ,hopefully this weekend, I would love to try out Roaring Heights, I bought it back in June and still haven't gotten to try it out.. :/ I think the Boardwalk will definitely help your sim's fun meter, I can't wait to try it out! Today I am hopefully going to purchase Indulgent Living, that is such a beautiful set! :) Hope the weather is good where you live and happy Simming!! :)
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    @goodFeel93 I am glad that you are looking forward to playing around with Midnight Hollow. Make sure to take a look at the store page for what build items it's added, even if you don't get to the world any time soon. Honestly, I still haven't played in the world, but don't regret the purchase.

As for the lighting mods, I know how you feel about CC and Mods, but I will say this: I have pretty much given up on CC because of the high risk involved with one bad item. However, Mods are far less risky. There are fewer of them and they have mostly been around for years. Like Jodi, I am pretty dependent on the Nraas mods to keep my game running smoothly and in a fashion that I truly enjoy. It certainly compensates for a lot of the problems in IP. So worth a second thought in your case. I feel anyway.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    Thanks @Jude525 i let my game "untouched" 😁😅
    I checked out the objects from Midnight Hollow (and other worlds) many many times.

I have RH, HS, LP, now MH, RV, ST, BB, MV,

Maybe AS in the future but the other worlds doesn't have really good objects for me.

*waves back to everyone* I am really busy with OE right now, so only just popping in to update the deals. Hopefully I can spend more time here and in my game soon!

Current Deal

721 ) Industrial Chic Window / 34 / 91 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

Upcoming Deals

722 ) Strictly Business Womens Suit / 45 / 75 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fifth Avenue Fashions

723 ) Mid-Century Fantasy / 800 / 1296 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 169, # 27, but less than # 37)

724 ) Indulgent Living / 310 / 990 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 702, # 685, # 261)

725 ) Alvar Vintage Famous Food Processor / 25 / 47 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking;
    December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

726 ) Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire / 954 / 1467 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Make a Wish Compilation
    Includes: Faire Folk Attire; Faire Folk Den; Faire Folk Slumber; Faire Folk Furnishings (Slumber + Den)

727 ) Pump Me / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles

728 ) Fantasy World Tree / 11 / 27 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Den; Faire Folk Furnishings (Slumber + Den); Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation

729 ) Impermanent Dinner Table / 30 / 89 / 66% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation

730 ) Animal Friends Wall Shelf V.4 / 8 / 25 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Forest Bedroom; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

731 ) Gothic Glamour Home Office- Hyelophobia Horror Desk / 31 / 81 / 62% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

732 ) Steampunk Savvy / 380 / 561 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 194, # 472, # 118)

733 ) Tropical Leaves of Repose / 6 / 25 / 76% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 234)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    edited August 2019
    @rnramey - You are so wonderful to keep posting the lists even though OE is very busy for you. :)<3

Edit to add: I was curious if OE has ever made its way into Google search results. Not yet, at least not as related to our DD thread. OE - offline existence

Me1620 wrote: »
    @rnramey - You are so wonderful to keep posting the lists even though OE is very busy for you. :)<3

Edit to add: I was curious if OE has ever made its way into Google search results. Not yet, at least not as related to our DD thread. OE - offline existence

@Me1620 I agree, I read rnramey list daily and it has helped me tremendouly! I am very grateful for her dedication!
    Current Deal

732 ) Steampunk Savvy / 380 / 561 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 194, # 472, # 118)

Upcoming Deals

733 ) Tropical Leaves of Repose / 6 / 25 / 76% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 234)

734 ) Laganaphyllis Simnovorii (aka The Cow Plant) / 300 / 706 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 334, but less than # 130)

735 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Cantina Canister / 16 / 50 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

736 ) Never Mind the Milk Crates, Here’s the Telly / 46 / 55 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom; Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

737 ) Full Interior Castle Set / 179 / 427 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 684, but less than # 536, # 378)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 463 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    738 ) Loud, Fast, Clash! - Bedroom / 387 / 579 / 33% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loud, Fast, Clash! – Bedroom + Attire

739 ) Ultra Lounge Ceiling Lights / 6 / 28 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

740 ) Boho Vintage Women's Collection / 816 / 1584 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 64, # 199, but less than # 531)

741 ) Marvelous Mirror / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear

742 ) Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining / 336 / 630 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection (one item)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 89, # 370, # 692)

743 ) Wretched Threads / 780 / 1300 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 295, # 432, # 127)

744 ) Loads of Laundry / 600 / 1080 / 44% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, # 834, but less than # 688)

745 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Artful Adobe Fireplace / 98 / 162 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

Current Deal

745 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Artful Adobe Fireplace / 98 / 162 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

Upcoming Deals

746 ) Luxe Kidswears / 270 / 1000 / 73% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 589, # 827)

747 ) Haute Hip / 333 / 859 / 61% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 848)

748 ) More Magic! / 902 / 1782 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation; parts of More Magic! are included in Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings
    Includes: The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 133, # 672, # 143)

749 ) Linen Leafs Shirt / 34 / 68 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Beach Bummin'

750 ) The Jazz Age Wear / 560 / 1029 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 550, # 695)

751 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 1540 / 2800 / 45% / 2 hours
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 454, # 395, # 436)

752 ) Provence / 343 / 693 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 152, # 933, # 610)

753 ) Regal Living Dining Room Set / 185 / 244 / 24% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 258)

754 ) Haiku of the Lotus / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 616)

755 ) Cloud 9 Counters / 27 / 50 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 705 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    756 ) Hacienda Luxury / 542 / 941 / 42% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 195, # 434)

757 ) Little Trees / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Living; June 2011 Compilation

Current Deal

757 ) Little Trees / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Living; June 2011 Compilation

Upcoming Deals

This is a one-hour deal
    758 ) Happily Ever After- Market Square Outfit / 14 / 31 / 55% / 1 hour
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

759 ) Everyday Casual Chic / 378 / 1337 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 628, # 354)

760 ) You Spin My Time / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 265, # 500)

761 ) Chef Jean's Choice Island Cabinet / 24 / 55 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 107)

762 ) Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) / 543 / 1535 / 65% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Life’s a Beach (Swim)
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 506 but less than # 430)

Note: This item is from a set that is not eligible for CYS discount. Do not buy if you plan on buying the set.
    763 ) Show Stopping Style- Futuristic Gleeves Jacket / 19 / 45 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

764 ) Fairyfly / 23 / 50 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Attire; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation; No Tricks, Just Treats Costume Compilation

765 ) Halter with Beads / 36 / 75 / 52% / 2 hours

766 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Sink / 32 / 40 / 20% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

767 ) Shoji Screen Curtain / 48 / 89 / 46% / 2 hours

768 ) Spa Necessities / 7 / 27 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation

769 ) Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain / 230 / 545 / 58% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 337, but less than # 902)

Current Deal

769 ) Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain / 230 / 545 / 58% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 337, but less than # 902)

Upcoming Deals

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    770 ) Olympian Physique / 560 / 1000 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, # 331, # 559 # 924) (Deals 331, 559 and 924 are same price)

771 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 855 / 1900 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 580, # 172)

772 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 802 / 1573 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 330, # 488, but less than # 596)

773 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 240 / 545 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 573, # 214)

774 ) Vineyard Vittles Dining Table / 36 / 99 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation; Villa Paraíso

775 ) Hogan’s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit / 330 / 600 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 521, # 483)

776 ) Hogan's Hat / 58 / 100 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart The 50's

777 ) Bayside Laundry / 195 / 299 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loads of Laundry; 3 items included in Villa Paraiso
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 539)

778 ) Everyday - Cool Summer Nights / 420 / 1386 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 76, # 847)

779 ) Barbeque Grill Chest / 26 / 81 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Nautical Living
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 223)

780 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 248 / 495 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 463, # 309, but less than # 679)

781 ) SCORE Television / 42 / 99 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: It’s Game Time!; Man Cave Compilation

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Hi Regina! *Breaks out singing 'You'll never walk alone' in an off key but very sincere voice*

All right @angeljess26 where's the goodies. I'm doing yet another install the store on my Steam edition laptop and I'm boooooored. This is the second time. The first one didn't work. Evidently you have to have a 'Steam' specific content patch. :tongue:@Me1620 I think that is new info if you'd like to add it to your Bible.
    edited August 2019
    *very wild waving*
    How is everyone? Great weekend?
    @ZeeGee that was wonderful 🎶🎵
    ... my ears still bleeding 😂😂😂

Of course biggest thanks to @rnramey
    I hope the sun shines down to you 🙏🏼

Here's something for the nerves 😁
    🍉🍒🍓🥥🍍🍎🍇🍐🍑🍊🍌🍑🍉🥜
    🍪🍪🍫🍫🍩🍩🍦🍦🍰🍰🥧🥧🥃🥃

Greetings y'all!
    @goodFeel93 :lol: Sorry for your poor ears. Thanks for the goodies though. I was getting very hangry!
    edited August 2019
    If i would sing.. geez people would start running not born as a singer 😂😁
    Did u mean "hungry"? Don't confuse me @ZeeGee 😁

Yesterday i cooked (a bit too much) asian food with mu-err, bamboo, carrots, onions, bean sprouts, broccoli and chicken.
    Ouh and of course there was basmati rice. 🙏🏼
    @goodFeel93 Hangry! It's a slang word I guess for a cross between hungry and angry, some people get angry when they're hungry. That asian food sounds very very nice!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top