Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Mason William Burkett has made his (second) debut(first in Sims 3, though)! I can't wait to see who he takes after.
    48559958032_b8486eddca_o.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Dedric wakes early and finds himself snuggled next to Wisteria. He stretches and smiles feeling her warmth and soft body next to his. He gets up with a new bounce in his step with the joy she has brought into his life. He is hungry and prepares enough breakfast for everyone. He showers and changes and greets Wisteria as she comes into the kitchen.
    48400031396_4bffc35719_b.jpg
    48400172492_864e514034_b.jpg
    48400172392_4da82e7c2c_b.jpg

Wisteria studies on her tablet while waiting for the others to get up. Dedric is working at his science station as Adam starts analyzing more specimens for them to practice extracting DNA strands from. Dedric raises his hands and shouts in victory. Another successful experiment.
    48400031121_ea2e39eeb0_b.jpg
    48400172257_cc9bca4e9e_b.jpg
    48400172222_b86121fd04_b.jpg
    48400030986_fd7b9afc63_b.jpg

The others come in and breakfast is served as they discuss what is planned for the day. Jennifer spends some time at the newspaper office down in the morgue reading the old papers that are not on the computerized system. She continues looking for any mention of the Willowisp family and where they may have moved to. The others work on their projects and everyone meets back at the house around noon to compare notes and decide the afternoon plans. Dedric tells them he has not heard from Flora yet. "She will call me when she has any information for me, so I don't want to bother her." Jennifer lets everyone know she still has a few stacks of papers to go through from the time frame she has been searching which includes after the marriage of Princess Nissa and Prince Kalion and a year after the death of the Prince. Alice was out taking photographs of the town. "There is a new fair in town. They've set up the rides on the town square across from City Hall. Shall we check it out?"
    48400172112_4a6884b0fa_b.jpg
    48400172057_4af5757b8a_b.jpg

Everyone manages to squeeze into the mustang and off they go. They arrive at the fair and scatter to explore the fair, enjoy the rides, and play the games.
    48400171957_a065380293_b.jpg
    48400171887_fb424a65db_b.jpg
    48400171827_c0c657b046_b.jpg

Adam and Alice start with a ride on the coaster. "So when does the scary part start?"
    48400171687_5257ee4e5b_b.jpg

Right about now.
    48400030616_fe3502e625_b.jpg

They are finally having fun on the coaster ride.
    48400030536_d690949e03_b.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited August 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Popping in - between my writing - to say a few things. :p
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    48558188916_d82a56782c_o.jpg

^Ok that is the most hilarious Sim pic I have seen in a while! :joy:

@bekkasan Why didn't I think to check the story thread for your stuff? 🤦‍♀️ My goodness my brain!
    Thanks for the link I'll check it out as soon as my chapter is done. :kissing_heart:
    ----
    Update! :smiley:
    Aww, Dedric is so happy in love! My heart is filled with joy for him. <3
    LOVE this scene! <3
    48400172392_4da82e7c2c_b.jpg
    I do hope Flora calls Dedric soon... :neutral:
    I love how all the friends are helping Adam find the truth about his parents. <3
    That would be one HECK of a squeeze for all of them to fit in the mustang. :lol::p
    Adam and Alice's scared faces. :joy:
    The wooden roller coaster that was built back in the 1920's (I think) over at Lagoon was the funnest roller coaster I've ever been on! :star: Many people would disagree with me because it's tame and boring, but hey, those are the ones I like! :mrgreen:
    I'll include this if you wanna see a first person view of the ride. :blush: I love the history behind it!
    @Silverofdreams30 That Devin...yeowza! :love:
    fanning-self.gif

@lisasc360 Ann Margret eh? ;)
    This was my favorite movie of hers:
    PWDy.gif
    :blush:

@CravenLestat I am not sure...what? :grey_question: Or who? :smirk:

@meerkattime
    @emorrill Yay - you writing means exciting stuff for us all to read! :blush:
    ^Aww, you're so sweet. :kissing_heart:
    It's gonna be an intense chapter...in the way of "woohoo" and might cause a few :scream: but....sadly that is Sue Holland's life.

Back to writing. :blush:
    I actually have to go back in game too to take some needed pictures before posting. :)

Happy Simming everyone!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    @meerkattime,
    @lisasc360 Amazing job with Graceland and Elvis :o .
    I wish I could take credit for it but it's one of Auntielynds builds I believe as it's in the world that she created... :)
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4349641

I was trying to find a good Elvis to put into my game. I did see one at MTS but I would need to download the CC that they used on him if I want to keep him looking the way the creator has him... :)

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Marshall and Dedric have a shootout match while their ladies play hopscotch.
    48400030586_67375b9298_b.jpg

Wisteria finds it funny to see Dedric in the gyro machine. He gave her a smooch even though she laughed at him.
    48400030351_a96e170e7b_b.jpg
    48400171152_3565925157_b.jpg

Marshall and Jennifer got into the roller coaster ride from the beginning and had a blast.
    48400171192_485ebf879b_b.jpg

Wisteria and Dedric's turn.
    48400171062_9ca2bc1fab_b.jpg

Alice and Adam got romantic and searched the venue for a private spot.
    48400170982_f768c0ff63_b.jpg
    48400029691_aa4a15ef2f_b.jpg

Maybe not so private. "ewww, gross!"
    48400029646_1bf060d8e0_b.jpg

Wisteria and Dedric buy some brownies and muffins from an little girl who set up her stand.
    48400029571_6b3737f810_b.jpg
    48400170172_82fcfd0266_b.jpg

Adam tamed the bull.
    48400029446_a1357d0fe6_b.jpg

Wisteria and Dedric play on the trampoline together. Dedric shows off the skills he learned at university. They found the photobooth and had some romantic pictures taken....no not those kind of romantic pictures. Wisteria is too shy for that and Dedric a bit too proper.
    48400170042_58b104d9c0_b.jpg
    48400029041_e16b5820ba_b.jpg

Evening is coming and the townies find the picnic baskets. The friends ride the carousal together before going home. They had a wonderful afternoon at the fair.
    48400169857_0da744ebef_b.jpg
    48400028871_184ba3495f_b.jpg
    48400028826_d167aca5ce_b.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @meerkattime I put an evil alien in their household. I made her in CAS and used MasterController to make her an alien. Then I got her to call down a meteor strike.
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    My save with Kat Hunter in Twinbrook
    got so complicated that I just needed to take a break from it ( and I kinda wanna buy few things from the store before I continue :wink: ) .

So I started thinking which world should I play next. I was between Aurora Skies, Roaring Heights and Lucky Palms because I haven't tried any of those yet, but chose Aurora Skies. The world and Sims in it are actually really pretty( at least compared to Twinbrook Sims :lol:).
    I'm still fixing some stuff, making some relationships happen, making some babies happen etc before I actually start playing in Aurora Skies but I'm really excited.

Which Aurora Skies family should I play with(I love playing with premades)? Any favourite Sims there?
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @emorrill
    Thanks for the comments.I haven't been getting your tags, so I might have missed a few.

@Brandontaylor
    Yeah I ended up finding one using different terms when searching
    such as lair, hidden, secrete, headquarters etc.
    I'm just suprised no one else has done any giving the neat stuff in Supernatural and ITF.
    Glad to see you getting some gameplay in.Hope the game is running well enough for you.

@meerkattime
    Yup, he did.(It was my way of moving into a new town, got tired of the old one
    and figured I'd incorporate it somehow.) Ted is always asking Darren to brush him lol.

@king_of_simcity7
    Omg! Me to, that sassy cat from Sabrina lol.
    I love Salem.

8vTYEbt.jpg
    Wow! I really love this photo! Its like a picture out of a magazine.

@Turjan
    I don't plan on doing the witch trials although it may be an interesting take.

@bekkasan
    I would delete the clutter, but there's so much clutter, I don't know where to begin.
    And I don't like interior decorating, or building, so I'm a no go for that.
    Aww, would still love to see what you could do though! =) Yeah, I have a CC free
    folder I am playing in now, aside from a few clothing pieces.
    Yeah, kind of half expected her to run or tell him to go.XD

48400172222_b86121fd04_b.jpg
    What is that that the purple shirt sim is playing with?

48400030616_fe3502e625_b.jpg
    That about sums me up on rollercoasters XD

edited August 2019
    Despite liking the lot that Darren has now, I have to find a new one because there's an issue with the stairs.
    The issue is she goes upstairs then turns around and goes back down.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited August 2019
    @GraceyManor A stacked staircase? Rotate the lot by 90 degrees. If it's not a stacked staircase, you might fix it by just deleting and replacing the stairs.
    edited August 2019
    @Turjan
    I believe it is a stacked staircase, turning it 90 degrees would make the front of the lot face away from the road though.
    I ended up adding an extra staircase on the otherside that isn't stacked.I just didn't want to tear up the floor.But he just wont lose!
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
    edited August 2019
    I think I have yet to see a lot in game that allowed for placing of stacked staircases out of the box. It seems to be a golden rule that staircases must always be oriented in the wrong direction. It's kind of funny, as the chance should be 50/50.

By the way, if you don't want to rotate the lot, you can just rotate the stairs. A 90 degree orientation should allow for stacked stairs. Of course, there usually isn't enough space for that.

Another option, if it's a square lot and doesn't have a "beautiful vista" bonus to lose, you can always go into Edit Town and rotate the empty lot itself before you place the building. The goal is to have those arrows on the empty lot point in the same direction as the stairs. Back or forth doesn't matter, just the main direction.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Hey Everyone! Chapter 11 of the Holland Family Next Gen is up! :mrgreen:

You'll have to visit my blog to read it though as it has content that is not suitable for the forums... :smirk:
    (Pretty much any time I write about Sue, you'll have to be directed to my blog.)

I hope you all enjoy it. :blush: Here's a preview:

“I just...can’t stand the thought of getting old, you know? Truthfully, it frightens me because I’ve seen every worse case of it.”

Ch-11-4.jpg

and then...

Now Sue was ready to hit up one of the private Lounges in one of the many high rise buildings.

Naturally once she got to the floor of the Lounge, the doors were guarded by a Bouncer. She rolled her eyes slightly, but then threw on a grin as she stepped forward and did what she always did in this situation: use her wiles to try and seduce the Bouncer.

Sue-flirts-with-bouncer.jpg

:mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

Been on a Smallville watching binge today, trying to get done with it. I only have all of season 10 left then I'll be done. It seems it has taken me a while to finish it. As for Sims things, I do have another Ava update but now my game is acting up again like it was. I'll be busy for the next couple of days so I'll try it again at a later date. Anyway, I'll get caught up on feedback as soon as possible.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Today, Rachel started work on Tales of the Forest, book 2, calling it 'The Fairy and the Tengu'. A fairy finds a tengu wandering around the forest and it seems the tengu took a wrong turning when traveling back to Japan.*
    Screenshot-7581.jpg
    Meanwhile, Drake was fast asleep, clutching Ruby, his teddy bear:
    Screenshot-7582.jpg
    Rachel was typing extremely fast. Thank goodness for unbreakable laptops:
    Screenshot-7653.jpg
    It was 7:00AM, sim time, and Iris and Drake had woken up. Iris made her bed:
    Screenshot-7654.jpg
    Screenshot-7658.jpg
    A few sim hours later, Rachel had finished typing up The Fairy and the Tengu:
    Screenshot-7703.jpg
    Downstairs, Iris gave Drake a big hug and a big kiss on the cheek:
    Screenshot-7713.jpg
    Drake smiled. Iris had left a pink lip print on his cheek. 'Good morning, bro, how are you?' Iris asked. 'I'm fine, sis, thanks for asking' Drake replied. 'What about you?' he asked. 'I slept ok, but I was aware of the thunderstorm outside' Iris replied. Upstairs Rachel read the newspaper:
    Screenshot-7718.jpg
    'Today, a pursuit was ended by the police. A mobility scooter had been stolen, and was being driven around Riverview. It was a slow pursuit, with the pursuit ending when the scooter's batteries ran out of power. One Dallas Shallow was arrested for the theft of the mobility scooter, and failing to stop for the police' Rachel burst out laughing. 'Of all the things he steals, it's a mobility scooter. What a world we live in' Rachel thought. Downstairs in the living room, Drake watched the weather:
    Screenshot-7723.jpg
    'Great, more rain and thunderstorms. Our favourite weather' he thought, sarcastically. Iris did some painting:
    Screenshot-7725.jpg
    Rachel had a nap:
    Screenshot-7729.jpg
    Back downstairs, Drake played with Ruby, his teddy bear:
    Screenshot-7739.jpg
    Rachel had woken up from her nap:
    Screenshot-7752.jpg
    A few sim hours later, Iris had finished painting. It was a beautiful painting, which showed a cottage in the snow:
    Screenshot-7781.jpg
    Drake and Iris went up to their bedroom and got ready for bed. Iris gave Drake a big hug and a big kiss on the cheek:
    Screenshot-7796.jpg
    Drake smiled. Iris had left a pink lip print on his cheek. 'Goodnight bro, sleep tight' Iris said. 'Same to you, sis' Drake replied. The pair then climbed into bed and fell asleep, cuddling Ruby and Sapphire, their teddy bears:
    Screenshot-7810.jpg
    Screenshot-7811.jpg

*For those wondering what a Tengu is, here you go.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    edited August 2019
    @bekkasan This time, the "good clean fun" moodlet could be taken literally. ;)
    I have yet to see that rollercoaster in action. Your sims seem to have a lot of fun.

@Silverofdreams30 Yes, I don't even know where to start. Up to now, I have only been looking for stuff that deals with functional issues.
    And congrats regarding your fresh couple.

@meerkattime It wasn't really that bad. Although Marcus could probably just walk up to her and ask "Wanna try for baby?" at this point, the conversation went all the way into the upper 80s on the friendly branch, and then up the romantic one. He's old-fashioned that way.

Yes, Jamie in her costume looked a bit worrying. She has her points into "immune to cold" though, so technically, she could run around naked in a snowstorm. But yes, the death snowman with his scythe in her neck looked quite dramatic. With elders, you never know, although I have yet to see an elder die before the clock runs to zero since I have been using the NRAAS mods, except by accidents of course.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Yesterday was my birthday and a lot of Sims 4 content was on sale on Origin, so I treated myself to City Living and Outdoor Retreat. And then, although Sims 3 content was not on sale, I decided to also buy Roaring Heights. Guess what I decided to try out first? :smiley:

I've had this Poirot household in my library for a long time, and they seemed like the ideal sims to try out a twenties world with. So Arthur Hastings, Hercule Poirot and Felicity Lemon have moved into an Art Deco home and are starting to get to know their new town.

5H4NMH5.jpg

t8GQNJu.jpg

n69R3K0.jpg

kxzFc7B.jpg

teNcmzY.jpg
    edited August 2019
    @PalmArrow Tiny rooms meet giant hallways. That's Roaring Heights in a nutshell. I love those Art Deco walls though.
    Oh, and a belated Happy Birthday!
    Post edited by Turjan on

@PalmArrow Snow day! How fun is that!
    Strange the other kids went.
    Looks like a nice batch of goodies.
    Congrats on baby Marcel!
    Happy Birthday yesterday! I love Roaring Heights and hope you enjoy your new EP as well as the stuff you bought for Sims4. Harder for me to be enthusiastic about the 4 stuff. :wink: I actually used the base of Roaring Heights in CAW when I was playing around in it to make my little island that I live on. Of course, I had to get rid of the high rises because we don't have them on the island, but I wanted small island town atmosphere anyway. Your Poirot family looks awesome and look forward to seeing adventures from them.

@Turjan When I saw the snowman Jamie built it kinda made me scared for her. Love seeing winter in Shang Simla though. It is pretty.

@HillyBeth I have never seen a crash of a windsurfer before. That is a great capture!
    Congrats on the baby.

@Silverofdreams30 Looks like she made her choice. Nice looking fella!

@lisasc360 Cool pics of Graceland.

@CravenLestat Who is that!?

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments. :) When I get a bit more time I will try to find those pics and see what I can do about saving her. :wink:
    Alice looked bored in the first picture I took...that one didn't make the story. I was glad she finally started acting like a sim on a coaster! Thanks. I love changing their outfits. I always did like dressing my barbie dolls! :lol:
    It is awesome seeing pics from your game. I hope you enjoy Aurora Skies. She is a very pretty lady! They got hearts!

@emorrill Thanks for the comments. I loved that picture too!
    oh wow...I felt like I was riding the wooden coaster at Myrtle Beach again seeing that video!
    Poor Michael, kinda feel for him not getting the potion, but can understand her fears about using something like that especially if it is not perfected.
    Nothing wrong with growing old together, and they are gonna have another baby and that will help them feel either younger or way too old! lol
    Sue's definitely got some problems and she would do better to consider a therapist than her current lifestyle. :wink:
    Great new chapter in the life of the Holland family.

@ItsJanier I've played in Aurora Skies, but I put my own sims in town.

@GraceyManor Thanks for the comments. :smiley: The sim in the purple shirt is Adam and he is using the science analyzer or rocks and plants.

@Brandontaylor I hope all is well when you go back to the game. I loved Smallville when it started out. I quit watching TV though so never saw the last few seasons.

@Turjan It is like a roller coaster in real life, over too fast but what a thrill. Because I have a lousy puter it stutters a bit rather than goes smoothly which makes it easy to get pictures most of the time. :lol:

@bekkasan
    Which expansion did that come under? I can't find it in game
    @GraceyManor It comes with university and is unlocked as you raise the science skill with the science station.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Feedback

@HillyBeth

Cute baby

@emorrill

Thanks, I have used that sim before in a very old save on
    an older computer. the creator did a great job with him, I like
    to use him.
    Interesting new chapter, you have a great way with words.

@bekkasan

Missed seeing your updates. Aww Dedrick is so in love
    with wisteria, they are so cute.
    They seemed to have fun out at the park.

@meerkattime

She sure did, they have nice chemistry
    thank you.
    Lovely to see a post from you,
    seems like she had had a fun day.

@Turjan

Lana finds Tumblr is a great place to start.
    she has everything in categories.

@PalmArrow

Happy belated birthday, hope it was a nice day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited August 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited August 2019
    68648126_357769401813985_8552643611466924032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeHEyLYSsWLmgyeW2ZDKXjqR8MBNXRZNJlRcjRv_jr9nMqoZCSlDVgvGaJ7hj0ZPqIPnrDaOrr55v7KEOdTx0Imn61K3XuDwGucfev9jOE_cIQ&_nc_oc=AQmC4KDsRSHPqJa6hUz_ooizA73o7K9iKDHKwrOY7lW9qwFuaOUVGbn4NjHrpn_jg1I&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d40fb7b45ba8b5594cdd8114cb81121b&oe=5DD28471
    Kris(on phone: Chelsea, you got to get over heree Chelsea: Why are you singing? Why am I singing? Just brush your teeth and get over here Chelsea: You can smell my breathe through the phone? Kris: What? No, listen someone put a musical curse over this town. Chelsea: Go outside and see for yourself

68653558_357769408480651_6477487667998097408_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeGwo095gYE9ERWSMAOFKbjpquH2Nxm4trjyM11gMz_mlXITAyZ81HAF-9M0fvpC-I1BqMm5HlYSI1W1Td7Jqv2yZztl9Mdur6qMu--4zmQI6w&_nc_oc=AQkT6kt41SIgr5tMntOyXkozwyucmWbVA1sr2hYAyha3mjhUCd6S7zK21wLNR8ckd3Q&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bd2055cdabebddb6bf1c172d14192fe1&oe=5DD00EA1
    Time for action...

68659946_357769421813983_3962954989600505856_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeEZMnTlfg9VYsiIa8BgmcTzg49E67z90g7X0HW2S12EHWdqaYfHTz8Oh9vK9k_BRlSW1A5hxFolpp4WxWApMO4Hsem2KOMhUsfv7eM0u-BMsA&_nc_oc=AQkRpPClOoYT6IgvHV-bDbrA9hkoAWbueVcjA8W0is-6pqWa-P-caWIymbCBUGVQ8c4&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8fcc29971ddf969e5b4122926df8d1a1&oe=5E10619E
    Newsman: In case you're tuning in, there's a musical curse over this town.

68535884_357769478480644_7177202385285021696_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeHOa76SwE8Qq5VVL138CrHZXq56s_RuVvla_-HGBjrQmIWOeMScwuMiam_SzOJZLRLj0E22jLe6hfSqfIPyGjnpyi7aWm5Rw7tW5MmNj65n5Q&_nc_oc=AQmYTQVhonjdAYFv5FYy6oJdJoPmmxCAagQ65WR38GgoT4CvUcKXqvoS70P3yHIueKc&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=57f64931d995b5d55130e1c884c03dce&oe=5DC7BED0
    "I'm here! Wait, why are you two not singing? Why am I not singing? Yay! Its over." "No, sometimes in musicals there's a break between songs for speech." Schwarze added.

on the tv:...
    68467658_357769498480642_2795014375201570816_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeHUB4y5apxFYxN0WOIFCLvgscJV5Ol3gljzhPbc0v-rTp9fpjLzPXCUFo8G7aXu948dkvSIyCo3p9VKzJeJXBDdze7K0Jdx0dXtMLq-WDzjog&_nc_oc=AQleMmbah_euZdmfXpjJZGrDXMVNKjUkMwnauuUa4H4n8foy4nTdUDUvF7h3j0sP-LI&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=89e4df582b1cc04dd926a2baa3d2970d&oe=5DE09AF7
    Citizens of Salem, It is I Frankini the glam

68752542_357769521813973_3372850659501015040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeF69t0vGtmQ_sP5-Z1SRJ5zXkyws1WfouV8DaktltwTCT6yi1UqDePF0luolUpMVDs8q9NeUga9kpPBLhsYwlnRBWeGJUyI9oulQVbRNyamkw&_nc_oc=AQkWKGYGoF-uKglZbE9oL2mHDLYEx6htnjX4GdDPwAkNrh1r9T1FTAO-XQNwwcVu5Rg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=66b53bc2e05131884e49603420e10b11&oe=5DDFFA94
    In case you haven't noticed, there's a musical curse over the land..Now everything is perfect, just like me!

68262823_357769545147304_2026940945546608640_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeFlLnVDcNe4Gv_ySFLZL3TpapUZh8KXMaTHRiWnuTyizcISsE49pJuWgqv4eoWG_vE4nhDaXpzaDm0C0Qvaiw9Y0L1RTE0L2Vj6c9-UPlfOJg&_nc_oc=AQmdGrcJseYenyuti5htdNAbeOInwBOPBU1vaZOZpkiLhuShqDHxeXdxod6tWPKJwlA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=0e6f1426ebc524fb9bf8c0be07353316&oe=5DCCF337
    Even Ted is singing XD

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YSiafPVUW8s://
    Here's the link for the actual song, taken from Henry Danger the Musical.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top