Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Objects?

isaiahzayisaiahzay Posts: 295 Member
What are your favorite objects in the game? Any that just decorative or functional? Any you’d want to see more of? Just curious

My favorites are-
- Crashed plane (Strangerville GP)
- Cowplant
- Gramophone style radio
- Globe bar (Vintage Glamor)
- Bushes (such a great addition to the game!)
- Pond from the Get Famous EP
- Simray (from Get to Work)
- Furniture unlocked from the business career
- Most of the objects from Laundry Day Stuff
- Machete + survival items from Jungle Adventure
- All the objects from the “fixer up” apartments (from City a living EP) ... please add those to build mode!!

And personaly I’m hoping they add the iconic heart shaped bed soon!

Comments

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Mine vary sometimes by sim character and decor. I do have some staples I give my sims whenever I can if it fits decor (and sometimes if it doesn't).

Nano trash can
    Stereo from GF: Grammyfone Radiogram
    Jukebox from Strangerville: The Soundtastic Fantastic Royale
    Many plants for IL, but especially Naupaka it's gorgeous
    Any acoustic guitar, because music that you can carry..
    The subtle saucer light because it's very functional gives great light and doesn't get in my way.

egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    isaiahzayisaiahzay Posts: 295 Member

Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Mine vary sometimes by sim character and decor. I do have some staples I give my sims whenever I can if it fits decor (and sometimes if it doesn't).

Nano trash can
    Stereo from GF: Grammyfone Radiogram
    Jukebox from Strangerville: The Soundtastic Fantastic Royale
    Many plants for IL, but especially Naupaka it's gorgeous
    Any acoustic guitar, because music that you can carry..
    The subtle saucer light because it's very functional gives great light and doesn't get in my way.

My favorites also vary depending on what kind of sims I’m planning, (which... isn’t it best to play with several pretty different sims?) I definitely like the guitar too, plus the stereo, and... the subtle saucer is a godsent! :p
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    edited August 2019
    oh there is many but I think there isn't a build without something antique in it if i built it

especially those business career objects are neat and i love using them for making fancy study for my sims

the piano that comes with entertainer career is also very pretty
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Does Patchy count? I love Patchy.

Corner sofas. All of them.
    Parenthood counters and island counters
    pretty much all the things from Laundry Day
    The grill and cooler from Toddler Stuff
    The infamous ball pit :P
    The standing mirror from Kids Room
    Cool Kitchen counters, ice cream machine, clutter

I'm probably missing things.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    My favourites are usually decorative items. I'm in love with the framed and hanging scroll wall items from City Living, plus the CL donkey statue and most of the plants.

That subtle saucer light's in most of my kitchens! But the hanging waterfall lights from Spa Day are gorgeous if I have the space for them.
  • Options
    olvrbsnolvrbsn Posts: 45 Member

Nano trash can

This one is my favorite too. Really useful so I bought for almost every households i play, especially sims live in big house.
    I love the fact that they don't have to 'empty trash'. Saves much time!
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited August 2019
    Oh I had to add that refrigerator that comes from JA. The one that looks retro. Most of my households have it.
    I love Patchy too :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited August 2019
    The curved hanging outdoor lights that came with the 'Toddlers Stuff Pack'... I find myself using them A LOT. Especially in my community lots. They give it a nice looking atmosphere for some reason. At least I think so. I also just use them generically around some residential homes too. They look nice.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    The tufted bar stools from Get Famous. I loooooove them in purple.

The rug runner pieces from vampires. Finally! a runner rug I can customize to the length I want. It's everything I never knew I wanted.

There's a painting you can paint. It's a large surrealism painting and it's of an alien ship doing an abduction. I love that and I think it might be Get To Work.

Any of the plant life from Jungle Adventure and Romantic Garden Stuff. I love landscaping. Oh and those cool flat-ish plants from Cats and Dogs.
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    olvrbsn wrote: »
    Nano trash can

This one is my favorite too. Really useful so I bought for almost every households i play, especially sims live in big house.
    I love the fact that they don't have to 'empty trash'. Saves much time!

Love the nano trash can myself; and getting 10 simoleans every time you use it doesn't hurt either 😊.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    The Boats from Island Living
    Floaties
    Beach Towels
    Tripod
    Hottubs
    The Interactive Christmas Tree from Seasons
    The skating rinks
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    1. Summer: Beach, Island & Backyard objects.
    2. Autumn: Fall decors, Pumkins & Spooky objects.
    3. Winter: Snowy decors, Snowman & Christmas objects.
    4. Spring: Flower decors, Butterflies & Romantic Garden objects.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I love the talking toilet.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited August 2019
    Definitely "fire prevention system utility panel". It's the first first thing all my Sims households will get.
    I like cooking on Sims 4 and I won't let anyone cook anything else but salads or BLT without it. I learned it when my Sim died in a fire that started when he was cooking. I tried to make him run to shower but he refused. He also refused to run away from the stove or extinguish the fire. I had forgotten to save the game, so I couldn't exit the game without losing everything (it was a new save).

Other favorite objects are the kitchen counters and appliances that came with Jungle Adventure. Also the Wabbit tablet for toddlers, it's a great way to keep them busy and learning skills when I want to concentrate on other Sims, especially on 100 baby challenge.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm rather fond of the thermostat, the family bulletin board and the diaries. I like the Vampire plumbing and furniture items too, as well as the Cordelia themed living room items. I almost always prefer the older styles for in game furniture and not just when I'm playing a "historical" save - I must have visions of grandeur!
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    I noticed I put the vanity tables from VGS in every build. Also all the furniture items from BNS, mid-century modern is my favorite style however so that's probably why.
  • Options
    CatnipSimzCatnipSimz Posts: 18 Member
    Idk why but the beds from Outdoor Retreat are a favorite of mine.
    Also, those like 4 plants that all look really similar in white pots. (real specific ik, lmao)
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Everything in the Romantic Garden stuff pack!
    The base game willow tree and the "Thinker" chair that's unlocked in the writing career... The OR garled oak tree and mighty hawthorne are my favorite trees to use. Even if the build doesn't call for a garden, I find myself slamming one of those trees in the far corner of the lot LOL.
    I absolutely love the froggy fountain from Backyard Stuff (honestly one of my only reasons why I bought it), too.

Those are the ones I can think of from the top of my head though.
  • Options
    AgenaAgena Posts: 36 Member
    There's so much stuff I love, mainly decorative stuff (especially clutter/misc and plants). My builds are always full of clutter. I'm very fond of all Laundry Day stuff. The retro sink from Parenthood is also a favorite of mine though I don't use it enough...