Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

Comments

• rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited August 2019
    @DeafSimmer mind giving some ideas? And anyone else... Feel free to look em up if you don't know em

Magicians
    Criss Angel
    Spencer Horsman
    Jay Mattioli
    Landon Swank

Singers/Actors
    Sabrina Carpenter
    Dove Cameron

Just Singers
    Luke Bryan
    Hunter Hayes
    Russell 🐸🐸🐸🐸

American Idol People
    Maddie Poppe & Caleb Lee Hutchinson
    Gabby Barrett
    Alejandro Aranda
    Madison Vandenberg

Whoa... I can barely think of any right now...
    I'll add to it later I guess
    Post edited by rubyskywalker on
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    When you try to recreate that Heartshaped bed.
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    While adding to the aforementioned post... I realized how fun recreating the American Girl Characters as sims would be...

Kaya would be quite the challenge though.

Maybe I'll make em more modern day style.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    When you long for the days that you could literally match your sims clothing to the furniture, floor, walls & doors. And one of your strange sim howls at the moon.
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    When you see this:
    zk0lztjunjoi.jpg

And you think of this:
    ogw5zy4qmgmq.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    When you see this:
    zk0lztjunjoi.jpg

And you think of this:
    ogw5zy4qmgmq.jpg

@Avatarit OMGosh YES! :smiley:

I love it!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    When you see this:
    zk0lztjunjoi.jpg

And you think of this:
    ogw5zy4qmgmq.jpg

@Avatarit OMGosh YES! :smiley:

I love it!

:-)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited August 2019
    When you spend five months away from Sims (involuntarily) and nearly end up needing to be taken in strait-jacket to a rubber-room.

Realization around Month Three - There is no Sims detox.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    @Avatarit Wow that's stunning!

@Nikkei_Simmer Well sorry you had to involuntarily spend 5 months away but welcome back!!
  • Greylady624Greylady624 Posts: 1,225 Member
    > @Avatarit said:
    > When you see this:
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > And you think of this:

Wow, that is amazing.

Also, I thought I was the only one who did this (see something in real life, automatically connect it to the Sims).

:-)
    edited September 2019
    When you can’t stay away from the forums even when your computer has to wait for three weeks to get fixed so you post via iPhone (Big thumbs and miniscule iPhone keypads do not mix well.)

Or... you stare at your Sims 3 screenshots for hours on end just wishing you could play the game (when I had no internet connection)

Nope... definitely no twelve-step from this addicton. :(
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    When you see a news update about an actor and think ‘Ooh @Mikezumi is not going to be too happy about one of her favorite sims getting arrested.’ 🙄
    When you see how much you can squeeze your budget to pop out $20 so you can pick up an EP or for Simpoints for s store item because simply; you gotta have it.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited November 2019
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    When you see a news update about an actor and think ‘Ooh @Mikezumi is not going to be too happy about one of her favorite sims getting arrested.’ 🙄

ROFL :D:D:D

( :o he really got arrested? I don't keep up with celeb news, but the referral to him as a sim made me really laugh. )
    Post edited by Pary on
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited November 2019
    Slightly less classy (or something) than my furniture store example. But when you walk past an old beat up dresser than someone set out on the curb for trash pickup and think well, that one is really not so bad and I bet it can be re-CASted. I wonder if Plan Outfit will still work on it.

Then you walk by it a second time and realize there are no knobs or handles on the drawers, there are probably "things" living in it, and wonder why you've spent so much time staring at and thinking about this discarded piece of furniture in the first place. :/
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    Ok @ZeeGee Now I'm curious which actor out of her favorites got arrested?
    :lol:
    @emorrill It's Jared Padalecki, one of her favs. Actually @bekkasan might be upset too. :fearful:
    edited November 2019
    @ZeeGee; @bekkasan; ouch. @Featherbelle follows Supernatural too. She’s not too happy either.

Used to be a former Security Office at one time (my employment has been wide and varied before finding photography. We used to deal with d&ds all the time since I worked in a mall that had a restaurant that dispensed alcohol. And we were tough on those who committed assault while intoxicated. Cops were none-too-gentle with them either. Ih the stories I could tell about my security days. I’m glad I got the hell out of that line of work.

I like Jared and I hope he comes through this OK But with two counts of misdemeanor assault and a intoxicated in public it’s not looking good. ~sigh~

Hopefully on the 15th I get to take my computer in for CPU fan replacement.

Then back to being able to use it to play Sims.

Screenshot-93.jpg

Getting back on topic when you walk past something that catches your eye and you wish you had Blender and Milkshape so you could turn into CC. I wish I could make that F-14 Tomcat that I always wanted.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you pass by a row of newly build houses and think to yourself: "I´m not good at building, but even I could have done better than that!"
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
    edited November 2019
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @emorrill It's Jared Padalecki, one of her favs. Actually @bekkasan might be upset too. :fearful:

WHAT!? :scream: No way!
    (and yes @bekkasan will be just as sad to hear as I am. :cry: )

*Does internet search*

Goodness...Poor guy was dead drunk from what it sounds like. :( And maybe he got drunk because he was suffering from a bout of depression. :pensive: My heart goes out to him and hope that this experience doesn't negatively affect his marriage or his relationships with anyone from Supernatural. God bless him.
    We just never know what people are going through.......

🙏

Anyway, back to the thread topic.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @ZeeGee Sorry been MIA for a while and only just saw your post. Although I feel terribly sorry about what has happened to Jared, I actually only like my sim of him and not the actor himself. I only made him because my Jensen sim didn't feel complete without him.
    Pary wrote: »
    ROFL :D:D:D

( :o he really got arrested? I don't keep up with celeb news, but the referral to him as a sim made me really laugh. )

@Pary Yes, he really got arrested, and when I saw his picture on the front page it really did make me think of 'sim him' as opposed to 'real life' him. :lol:
    @Nikkei_Simmer D&d? Drunk and disorderly I'm assuming? Yeah, I watch cop shows sometimes. :smile:

@emorrill Same here, hope he's okay. I've never seen Supernatural. Maybe that's why I think of him more as a sim than a real person!
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Sorry been MIA for a while and only just saw your post. Although I feel terribly sorry about what has happened to Jared, I actually only like my sim of him and not the actor himself. I only made him because my Jensen sim didn't feel complete without him.

@Mikezumi Well we can control our sims, can't control what those actors do. :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top