Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need a number for customer service...please.

I don't know if this is the section for this topic. But, my debit card did not go through to buy simpoints. I just got off the phone with my bank, the transaction went through 3 times and I need to cancel two of them.
Is there a way to talk to someone, please?

Comments

• LilZairaGraceLilZairaGrace Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited December 2010
    Toll Free Phone# for USA: 1-866-543-5435 Then Press #3 for The Sims 3

I stole that from one of Alexurts thread! LOL If is helps you please thank her!
  • breakyouxbreakyoux Posts: 465 New Member
    edited December 2010
    unfortunately, it did not work. i'm on the phone with my bank, again. i'm in tears, this isn't fair.
    edited December 2010
    Let me go looking for something else to help you!
    edited December 2010
    Try this number for technical support

650-628-1001

8am - 5pm PST

Also you can email them. Go to the top of the page and hit the HELP button. over to the left of the page it will say EMAIL US. Click on that and do not choose live chat but email them.
    edited December 2010
    Okay, so I just got off the phone with my bank. I got all of my money refunded. And, I have to cancel my card and get a new one, because there is an internal error on my card. Why the heck would they send me a faulty card?
    Ahhh...my nerves are shot. I need some coffee.
    But, thank you LilZairaGrace for your help. I greatly appreciate it. =]
    edited December 2010
    And to think, all this stress just because I want Barnacle Bay. Pssh, I hope this never happens again.
    edited December 2010
    It'll be alright I'll have some coffee with ya! How does that sound???
    edited December 2010
    Hahaha, that sounds great, thank you. =]
  • CyeshataylorCyeshataylor Posts: 1 New Member
    The Sims 4 cats and dog is not working on my computer I need to know why and been like three four days since I've been trying to download it I paid for it but it keeps saying download has failed
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    edited November 2017
    The Sims 4 cats and dog is not working on my computer I need to know why and been like three four days since I've been trying to download it I paid for it but it keeps saying download has failed

@Cyeshataylor, you may want to post your issues with the name EP over inThe Sims 4 Tech or Bugs and Issues page as this is an old The Sims thread that was started years ago.

This link will take you to a section of this site that you might be able to find an existing thread that you mightbe able to post your problem in and hopefully get some help.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-help-center
  • Biggman53_1966Biggman53_1966 Posts: 2 New Member
    The July 15 update to Sims 4 was not completed I got all the contents no load up screen or create a Sims story mode I uninstalled and reinstalled it several times anybody have any suggestions..eat help desk says maybe it will update itself...smh...
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    The July 15 update to Sims 4 was not completed I got all the contents no load up screen or create a Sims story mode I uninstalled and reinstalled it several times anybody have any suggestions..eat help desk says maybe it will update itself...smh...

@Biggman53_1966, You might to follow the link that I gave you and post over there as this is a very old thread The Sims 3 game and not Sims 4. The best place to post this is over at the AHQ site as that is where the EA team wants any and all Sims 4 bugs and issues posted at... :)

This link will take you to a section of this site that you might be able to find an existing thread that you might be able to post your problem in and hopefully get some help.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Going to go ahead and close this one off folks as it's been inactive for a long time. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top