Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grade improvement for Sims 3?

Hello everyone! I was wondering if there was a mod to improve my female sims grades. She is a witch and I used NRaas to change her school but it only reset her grades to grade C and a neutral job performance. I want to choose her trait but I have no clue what to do! Please help!

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    You can change sims' grades with MC. Nraas > MC > Intermediate > Career > School Performance. The performance number goes as high as 100 I believe. I don't know what number each grade requires but 100 is the highest.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited August 2019
    I believe that the requirement for an A is 90 on School Performance. And yes, any sim who changes schools mid-stream gets their school performance reset to 0, which is a C on the -100 to +100 scale. Job Performance doesn't matter here, for teens that would mean their performance on a part time after-school/weekends job, if they have one.

If you have NRaas MasterController and its MC Cheats module though, you can always change these things or, if all else fails (and even if just because you feel like it) you can easily change the sims' traits around as well. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    I can't find the option for school performance. It said change school and something else (sorry I'm not in game lol) I think the easier route is changing the traits. Thank you everyone for the help! 😊
    edited August 2019
    Actually, what modules would I need exactly? I think I only have the script NRaas mod.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    Master Controller and most probably the Master Controller Cheats module.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited August 2019
    As I mentioned above, yes it's MasterController with both the base MC mod and the MC Cheats add-on module reqired. The command is NRaas > MC > (Sim) > Intermediate > Career > School Performance.

Without the MC Cheats module, there's only about 6 things on that command menu level and fewer for younger sims who do not/cannot have careers outside of schooling.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    I got the module and it worked! Thanks everyone! :blush:
  • LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Samlish wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I was wondering if there was a mod to improve my female sims grades. She is a witch and I used NRaas to change her school but it only reset her grades to grade C and a neutral job performance. I want to choose her trait but I have no clue what to do! Please help!

Simplest is just to be sure she does the homework daily, and gets to school on time. Not hungry, or tired, and not low on fun won't hurt any, either. Should be a matter of days to a full A+. Never had an issue getting that done. Unless, that is, you have aging off.
    My child was always in a bad mood, I always forgot to make her do her homework, it was terrible :D She's now an A+ student as a teenager thanks to NRaas.