Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird Choice For Showtime Careers

I like to play a lot of the showtime careers but lately, when I click on the options for the proprietor, the choice is blank. I can still click on it and it will make them audition but it keeps showing up blank. I've tried pulling out the EA file and reinstalling but it still does it. Has this happened to anyone else and do anyone know how to fix it? Thanks so much in advance <3

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Yup, I have this issue as well.Not sure why, and it doesn't happen in every save.
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Wonder if that's why I couldn't find the audition button for Valentina...

Also: How exactly do you get a Singer to sell albums? She only needs to do 2 for a wish.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Wonder if that's why I couldn't find the audition button for Valentina...

Also: How exactly do you get a Singer to sell albums? She only needs to do 2 for a wish.

You click on another sim and select singer option and then sell album.It helps to have a bit of a relationship with the sim you're trying to sell it to.
  • budewarminbudewarmin Posts: 371 Member
    I believe its a little glitch with one of the Nraas mods. Have you tried taking them out to see if that fixes it. From what I know of it, its harmless glitch though.
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    budewarmin wrote: »
    I believe its a little glitch with one of the Nraas mods. Have you tried taking them out to see if that fixes it. From what I know of it, its harmless glitch though.

Weird, I never thought about it being a mod. I've been using Overwatch, Story Progression, and Traveler since forever and this just started happening. I'll try that and see what happens.

Freaked me out when it started happening, lol. Never had it happen before, I thought I broke my game, lol! Kinda makes me feel better that I'm not the only one so thanks everyone! <3
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited August 2019
    The NRaas Career mod will do that. I only have those blank menu bars for ST auditions when I have it installed, which I only do when I want the options it gives me. If I take it out they're not blank anymore.
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    The NRaas Career mod will do that. I only have those blank menu bars for ST auditions when I have it installed, which I only do when I want the options it gives me. If I take it out they're not blank anymore.

Weird. I don't use the career mod, just overwatch, story progression, and traveler. I just uninstalled Showtime for a bit and hopefully if I ever get around to reinstalling it, it will work lol Never had it happen before.