The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wackiest Expansion Ideas!

13...Next

Comments

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    The Grimmy and Mrs Crumplebottom stuff pack?
    I'll leave what that involves to the imaginations of individual simmers :D
    Mrs Crumplebottom stuff pack I'd buy that.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Animal People, Greek Mythology, The Cat From Outerspace, Flower People, Cyborgs, Sims that can live on another planet.( NOT SIXAM), and Labyrith.

The cat from outerspace! I want this!
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    The Grimmy and Mrs Crumplebottom stuff pack?
    I'll leave what that involves to the imaginations of individual simmers :D
    Mrs Crumplebottom stuff pack I'd buy that.

It would be called The Prude Pack!
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    The Sims 4: The Grilled Cheese Cult (EP)

Bored of just EATING grilled cheese? Well, now you can worship be one with the grilled cheese!

-New grilled cheese CAS items

-The option of joining the Grilled Cheese Cult

-A new world; Caseus City (caseus means cheese in Latin)

-Grilled cheese furniture, wallpapers, ect.

-New moodlets when in the Cult: 'Just ate grilled cheese' (happy +3), 'Grilled cheese deprivation ' (tense +4), 'Had to eat BLT!' (angry +2), and so on.

-Grilled cheese cult members hate BLT!

-New life form: Grilled Cheese Sim! A Sim made from grilled cheese. Literally.

This is the weirdest idea I've ever had..

Behind this 100%! :D We need more grilled cheese in this game!
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    The Maze Runner game pack for the gamer who likes making mazes. This pack would add some danger like the movie.
  • Meg2010JacobMeg2010Jacob Posts: 4 New Member
    Friends stuff pack in honor of the 25th anniversary? :) Always watching this show while playing. Lego is doing it...

Any way we could get the sims3 color wheel back? I love the items yall have and the different combos of colors they come in... BUT IT IS SO HARD TO MATCH STUFF!!!!
    Friends stuff pack in honor of the 25th anniversary? :) Always watching this show while playing. Lego is doing it...

You know, I would like to have their apartments in the Sims... I like this idea.
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    The Maze Runner game pack for the gamer who likes making mazes. This pack would add some danger like the movie.

Could we also add The Labyrinth to this? David Bowie as a sim! I would love that!

The mazes sounds aMAZEing! Maybe even a grilled cheese maze, to find the holy grail...the Ultimate Grilled Cheese Tree that grows delicious grilled cheese!
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    The Sims 4: The Grilled Cheese Cult (EP)

Bored of just EATING grilled cheese? Well, now you can worship be one with the grilled cheese!

-New grilled cheese CAS items

-The option of joining the Grilled Cheese Cult

-A new world; Caseus City (caseus means cheese in Latin)

-Grilled cheese furniture, wallpapers, ect.

-New moodlets when in the Cult: 'Just ate grilled cheese' (happy +3), 'Grilled cheese deprivation ' (tense +4), 'Had to eat BLT!' (angry +2), and so on.

-Grilled cheese cult members hate BLT!

-New life form: Grilled Cheese Sim! A Sim made from grilled cheese. Literally.

This is the weirdest idea I've ever had..

Perhaps the most appropriate wacky idea.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited August 2019
    The Sims 4: Thug Life (GP)

-New gameplay: Gangs. Similar to clubs from GT, you can create a gang or join a gang.
    Types of gangs: bikers, burglars, hackers, cult, assassins. Different gangsters need different skill:
    Bikers — Drag racing
    Burglars — Fitness, Handiness
    Hackers — Programming
    Cult — Chrisma
    Assassins — Assassination, Fitness
    All of them are need mischief skill.

-New skill: Drag racing, Assassination

-New world: Villains Valley

-New aspiration: Deviance — Infamous Bandit, Popularity — Chivalrous Expert

-Gangster style CAS and build mode items (such as large gold necklace and pixel sunglasses)

-New music: Gangsta

As a gangster, In addition to doing bad things, also can being chivalry just like Zorro.
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • BrikBrik Posts: 1 New Member
    Someone PLEASEEE make this an expansion!
    An amusement park/water park pack where you can own and build your own park and ride the rides 😍😍
  • RhiannonravenRhiannonraven Posts: 128 Member
    Harry potter Hogwarts pack! Could go with Realm of Magic but for the kids and teens and adults could teach there. Send your sim kid to Hogwarts and have them sorted into a house! Explore the endless fun in corridors, grounds, dungeons, and maybe even get pranked by Peeves! Visit Hagrid, play Quidditch, do you dare sneak into the forbidden forest? Learn the easier and safe-ish spells early to get a head start on your wizarding journey. Make friends at school and have a fun dorming with them!
  • EccoAllieEccoAllie Posts: 26 Member
    This is wacky as hell but I would kill for an escape room pack XD

My idea would be that you can:
    1. Be an owner and build your own escape rooms and
    2. be a player and actually have to have your sims solve the riddles.

Depending on their skill levels, they have more or less difficulty solving the riddles (it takes them more or less time) and you have something like 5 hours to complete the room.)

If you are going for the saddistic escape room owner style, you could make a trap that kill the players if they do not escape in time .... XD
    <3 If you can do something funny that makes no sense, do it!
  • EccoAllieEccoAllie Posts: 26 Member
    > @Brik said:
    > Someone PLEASEEE make this an expansion!
    > An amusement park/water park pack where you can own and build your own park and ride the rides 😍😍

I remember in the sims makin' magic, you could build some ''rides'', it was wacky but I loved it! It would be awesome to have some sort of carnival expansion pack with rides, clowns, circus acts, popcorn and cotton candy, I'd be so down for that!
    <3 If you can do something funny that makes no sense, do it!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    A secret Brigadoon town that's stuck four hundred years in the past where a present day person accidentally finds the mysterious town.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    A secret Brigadoon town that's stuck four hundred years in the past where a present day person accidentally finds the mysterious town.

This actually sounds neat!
    How about a pack that doesn't necessarily add to gameplay, but gives more options to existing attributes...Example..more walk styles in CAS. Imagine the awesome and wacky walks the sims would have.
  • beigewyngbeigewyng Posts: 18 Member
    I think the idea of a theme pack would be awesome. Also, Rockstar pack
  • beigewyngbeigewyng Posts: 18 Member
    > @beigewyng said:
    > I think the idea of a theme pack would be awesome. Also, Rockstar pack. Or maybe, a build your own world pack!
    beigewyng wrote: »
    > @beigewyng said:
    > I think the idea of a theme pack would be awesome. Also, Rockstar pack. Or maybe, a build your own world pack!

A theme pack...hmmm...I like it!

How about a Crazy Hair Pack?! Full of new hairs that are odd or out-of-this-world!!!